AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-02, 18:05   Link #421
Karna
just some guy

They cant be included beforehand? I mean by the time the twin shows up , wont the show almost be over?it isnt even on the official site yet and theres only 4 episodes left. I feel that alot of people will lose interest in voting if it shows up in the last episode. Alot of people probably wont visit the code geass forum much after the show has ended.
Karna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 18:06   Link #422
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURTAILNARUTO View Post
They cant be included beforehand? I mean by the time the twin shows up , wont the show almost be over? I feel that alot of people will lose interest in voting if it shows up in the last episode. alot of people probably wont visit the code geass forum much after the show has ended.
They'll still visit anyway. Its not going to die out right away. Just wait patiently. I'm pretty sure the mods already said they're waiting until the end of the series to put the new KMF thread up anyway.
Old 2008-09-02, 18:08   Link #423
Karna
just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
They'll still visit anyway. Its not going to die out right away. Just wait patiently. I'm pretty sure the mods already said they're waiting until the end of the series to put the new KMF thread up anyway.

oh well then, I'll just wait
Karna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 10:58   Link #424
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

I agree about a Favorite Mecha update. The old one is... well, really outdated with only S1 mechs on there so an update would be fit.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 16:10   Link #425
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
I agree about a Favorite Mecha update. The old one is... well, really outdated with only S1 mechs on there so an update would be fit.
Wouldn't it be best to wait till the final episode so that we can put all mechs. Including the ones that haven't been shown yet.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 18:51   Link #426
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Wouldn't it be best to wait till the final episode so that we can put all mechs. Including the ones that haven't been shown yet.
Well, there is still a limit to what can be put on the list. Any not yet appearing can be lumped under Other.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 20:00   Link #427
Anavel
*Graphic Designer

Could it be possible to have a "Code Geass R2 - Not As Planned?" thread based on this info for discussion?
Anavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 06:02   Link #428
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anavel View Post
Could it be possible to have a "Code Geass R2 - Not As Planned?" thread based on this info for discussion?
we were already discussing that in the spoiler/speculation thread a long long time ago, the news is rather old
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 16:44   Link #429
Anavel
*Graphic Designer

I don't recall reading anything about it, obviously missed it.
Anavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 19:13   Link #430
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anavel View Post
I don't recall reading anything about it, obviously missed it.
you did cause I posted two articles about it ins poilers and specs and even I missed that they were already posted but the discussion happened a while ago.. 3 weeks ago if I remember correctly
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 06:32   Link #431
plau

requesting a thread for the Code Geass novels, most people don't know much about them... so it'd be nice if there was a thread about them.
plau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 12:45   Link #432
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

So that means there won't be a explanation of why Suzaku has his supernatural strenght?
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 12:47   Link #433
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by plau View Post
requesting a thread for the Code Geass novels, most people don't know much about them... so it'd be nice if there was a thread about them.
Have an introductory post ready and submit it here so your thread can be created.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 21:30   Link #434
plau

Code Geass light novels

This thread is created for the discussion of the Code Geass light novels of both seasons. The novels add a lot of insight into each character's character and background. It also provides a better understanding of the Code Geass universe. This thread is mainly for additional information provided by the novels that do no appear in the series.

Acceptable post topics
  • Summaries of the light novels.
  • Any additional information about characters or the Code Geass universe.

NB: Please use spoiler tags and provide the source (i.e. which novel) of the information.

There has been some debate to whether the novels should be considered cannon or not. Feel free to discuss it hear.

Finally, please remain on-topic and do not use this thread to discuss other things if not related to novels. So, debating whether the capital of Britannia is Neo-Wales or the Pendragon is okay. Thanks.

Last edited by plau; 2008-09-11 at 04:59.
Old 2008-09-10, 21:37   Link #435
Var
Banned

Quote:
This thread is created for the discussion of the Code Geass light novels of both seasons. The novels add a lot of insight into each character's character and background. It also provides a better understanding of the Code Geass universe. This thread is mainly for additional information provided by the novels that do no appear in the series.

Acceptable post topics
  • Summaries of the light novels.
  • Any additional information about characters or the Code Geass universe.

NB: Please use spoiler tags and provide the source (i.e. which novel) of the information.

Finally, please remain on-topic and do not use this thread to discuss other things if not related to novels. So, debating whether the capital of Britannia is Neo-Wales or the Pendragon is okay. Thanks.
You should probably add that the Light Novels are not cannon and have at times contradicted the show.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 04:57   Link #436
plau

But the thing is, contradicting the show doesn't mean it is entirely non-cannon. And I don't really agree that it's not cannon, but if the general consensus says it's not cannon, i will add it in.
Old 2008-09-11, 08:27   Link #437
Var
Banned

Quote:
But the thing is, contradicting the show doesn't mean it is entirely non-cannon. And I don't really agree that it's not cannon, but if the general consensus says it's not cannon, i will add it in.
Contradicting the show does make it not cannon, the show is cannon. All side material is glorified fan-fiction. Very, very few things aside from the Sound Episodes, Picture Dramas, and... well that's about it, are cannon with the actual story in Code Geass. They are nice back stories, don't get me wrong, but they are the creations of people who had no part in the plot or writing the story, meaning they made most everything up.
Old 2008-09-11, 11:10   Link #438
plau

Okay. I will take note of that. Thanks.
Old 2008-09-11, 12:30   Link #439
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Contradicting the show does make it not cannon, the show is cannon. All side material is glorified fan-fiction. Very, very few things aside from the Sound Episodes, Picture Dramas, and... well that's about it, are cannon with the actual story in Code Geass. They are nice back stories, don't get me wrong, but they are the creations of people who had no part in the plot or writing the story, meaning they made most everything up.
I think Bokura no Hibi short stories fall under canon as well? I think the writer also did some of the sound episodes (check koshimizu's posts).
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 12:36   Link #440
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
I think Bokura no Hibi short stories fall under canon as well? I think the writer also did some of the sound episodes (check koshimizu's posts).
You're right, I believe those are cannon material as well. I completely forgot about them for some reason.