AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-16, 08:31   Link #221
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonygamer2010 View Post
Spoiler alert!
Spoiler for manga:
*hits you with a rock* waaaaaaaaay too slow dude, just about everyone knows that by now

Last edited by Hellychan; 2009-03-21 at 11:08. Reason: added spoiler tag
Old 2009-03-16, 20:13   Link #222
Critias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
If Ichigo tries to have a peace talk with Hichigo he would probably get a beat down.

Exactly. It is because Hichigo is an anomaly never meant to exist which is why he can go against what Ichigo is really thinking whereas Zangetsu can't act against Ichigo's will, Hichigo just cuts and when Hichigo comes out everyone notices a raise in reiatsu. Shirosaki is probably like a demon taking the form of Ichigo in his mind.
Ok since this came up, I need to ask something:

Hichigo was never supposed to exist? So Hichigo is one-of-a-kind? If so, then what did the Vizoreds mean when they talked about winning the inner fight back when they were training Ichigo? Didn't they have inner hollows too, judging from what they were talkin about? Or am I lost in translation here?
Old 2009-03-16, 21:54   Link #223
Kuroda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critias View Post
Ok since this came up, I need to ask something:

Hichigo was never supposed to exist? So Hichigo is one-of-a-kind? If so, then what did the Vizoreds mean when they talked about winning the inner fight back when they were training Ichigo? Didn't they have inner hollows too, judging from what they were talkin about? Or am I lost in translation here?
All of the vizards have "inner hollow" they all went though hollowfication, how else would they be vizards? However the process Ichigo got his hollow is much different from the the vizards and was pure accident in my opinion.
Old 2009-03-17, 17:03   Link #224
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
All of the vizards have "inner hollow" they all went though hollowfication, how else would they be vizards? However the process Ichigo got his hollow is much different from the the vizards and was pure accident in my opinion.
Exactly what I was saying, Ichigo got his powers from the natural degeneration of his chain of fate whilst the Vaizard got their powers from an infection or something along those lines. Meaning Hichigo is supposed to be what Ichigo would become if the chain of fate fully degenerated as he was stopped in the process and could not complete the transformation.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-03-17, 22:11   Link #225
Xacual

Isn't his hollow mask already half / half, one side slowly becoming black while the other stays white. Does the black side represent Ichigo or Hichigo?

Edit: Actually thinking about it, Black usually always represents Ichigo in his inner world.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2009-03-17, 22:42   Link #226
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Isn't his hollow mask already half / half, one side slowly becoming black while the other stays white. Does the black side represent Ichigo or Hichigo?

Edit: Actually thinking about it, Black usually always represents Ichigo in his inner world.
no as you see his vizard training he kills his hollow self and gain the power back so i doubt he return

the only thing i want to know other vizard can Cero while having mask on why cant ichigo can use it to while vizard form

But do you think getsutra teshu is form of cero of ichigo
Old 2009-03-19, 02:27   Link #227
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

quick doubt......what's the true color of Ichigo's Mask stripes?

red or black?

in anime they are red.....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_b7QDtKml5f...low-Ichigo.jpg
in manga color spreads they are black

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1579/z23201.jpg

what's the true color?

Last edited by Hitsugaya_Toushiro; 2009-03-19 at 08:11.
Old 2009-03-20, 10:47   Link #228
Kafriel
Senior Guest

They're meant to be black,getsuga is more narrow than cero but holds a similar effect...
Old 2009-03-21, 02:16   Link #229
Blade_ Runner
Banned

No. Cero is bit different. GT is Ichigo feeding his reiatsu into his sword...a bit and then Zangetsu amplifies it. It's not like a Cero.

Ulq doesn't know anything. You shouldn't listen to him.
Old 2009-03-21, 03:30   Link #230
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonygamer2010 View Post
Spoiler for Manga:
Use the tags.........

Same goes for the others, this thread has no MANGA tag. Dicuss manga content within the spoiler tags. Unless, someone decides to change this into a manga thread..
Old 2009-03-22, 08:12   Link #231
Kuroda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade_ Runner View Post
No. Cero is bit different. GT is Ichigo feeding his reiatsu into his sword...a bit and then Zangetsu amplifies it. It's not like a Cero.

Ulq doesn't know anything. You shouldn't listen to him.
Spoiler for Manga... i guess:
Old 2009-03-23, 23:46   Link #232
xxcara_miaxx
Deery-Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsugaya_Toushiro View Post
quick doubt......what's the true color of Ichigo's Mask stripes?

red or black?

in anime they are red.....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_b7QDtKml5f...low-Ichigo.jpg
in manga color spreads they are black

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1579/z23201.jpg

what's the true color?
I think Kubo originally drew them as black however as the anime caught up, the crew decided it wasn't dynamic/cool-looking enough and so changed it (most likely with his permission) and since, it has kinda stayed red.
Personally i'm with the red, it's a bit more like the hot-rod flames.... much sexier - and faster
Old 2009-05-09, 01:03   Link #233
Crystal Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdeath View Post
But do you think getsutra teshu is form of cero of ichigo
Spoiler for ???:
Old 2009-05-10, 13:00   Link #234
Gin
*Artist

im too lazy to read the whole thread but is it possible that ichigo's hollowpowers are a result of the hogyokou (sp) being inside kuchiki rukia when she turned him into a shinigami?
Old 2009-05-10, 21:27   Link #235
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyte View Post
im too lazy to read the whole thread but is it possible that ichigo's hollowpowers are a result of the hogyokou (sp) being inside kuchiki rukia when she turned him into a shinigami?
It feels more the result of the training with Urahara whenever he reclaim his shinigami powers, Ichigo was already turning into a hollow but with resistance. That's a good question but only few people can answer that question which Urahara, Aizen and Mayuri.

Spoiler for Just in Case:
Old 2009-05-10, 23:44   Link #236
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tensashinigami View Post
It feels more the result of the training with Urahara whenever he reclaim his shinigami powers, Ichigo was already turning into a hollow but with resistance. That's a good question but only few people can answer that question which Urahara, Aizen and Mayuri.
the reason i think it may have something to do with the hogyokou is that ichigo's hollow powers seem to be alot stronger than the other vizards, most of which are captain class. and the arrancar that aizen created with the hogyokou are significantly stronger than the arrancar created with out the hogyokou
Old 2009-05-11, 06:24   Link #237
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Quote:
the reason i think it may have something to do with the hogyokou is that ichigo's hollow powers seem to be alot stronger than the other vizards, most of which are captain class. and the arrancar that aizen created with the hogyokou are significantly stronger than the arrancar created with out the hogyokou
that's true, I understand your point of reason.
I'll comment more on your theory later.
Old 2009-05-11, 06:59   Link #238
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
We haven't really seen the vizard fight seriously (still not a single shikai, and Ichigo is always on bankai mode) and the hogyoku was sealed within Rukia's soul for the first part of BLEACH.
Old 2009-05-11, 07:19   Link #239
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
The hougyoku was used on the vizards by Urahara, not to create them, but to try to return them to normal shinigami. It was unsuccessful in removing the hollow powers, but we don't what other affects it had.

Old 2009-05-11, 16:25   Link #240
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
The hougyoku was used on the vizards by Urahara, not to create them, but to try to return them to normal shinigami. It was unsuccessful in removing the hollow powers, but we don't what other affects it had.
im not sure that this is relevant to what i was saying, but im sure im just misunderstanding what you are trying to say
Closed Thread