AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Chapter 109 Rating
Perfect 10 11 20.75%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 18.87%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 35.85%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 16.98%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 5.66%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.89%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-01, 13:31   Link #81
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
Found this sig from someone in baidu.

I think that I never see this pic before. I suppose that it should be from this chapter. This pose is very suitable for her. She is THE QUEEN after all. Can't wait for the translation.
This was in the chapter where tabitha was injured by miria. Or is your memory concerning galatea's legs that good that you can see that despite the similarity to the other poses this one is new
Old 2010-11-01, 13:31   Link #82
Joe_fh

zato_1one that's not from this chapter it's from ch 106

@Ryus: there's time for both
I can't seem to find anything besides the spoiler pics we already have though
Old 2010-11-01, 13:31   Link #83
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:

I think that I never see this pic before. I suppose that it should be from this chapter. This pose is very suitable for her. She is THE QUEEN after all. Can't wait for the translation.
Zato....that pic is old now , that's from 107 if I recall...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe
No no I mean the Destroyer and Prissy and where they stand...though honestly that's another pointless power debate since we lack facts...
Oh, well....ya know, even if Claire joined with Raciella, their still has to be circumstances and stretches to pull her over the top; like the whole Teresa blackbox thing, or if Priscilla regresses...really, their are too many "What Ifs".

And it's possible like some say, that it may not even come down to a fight of power anyway; it may seem to some degree that Claire may actually have the advantage, but a "block" like when she tried to awaken may occur.

For example, Rafaela told her that she is making a fatal mistake, and this could be it...we're having a mental situation right now; the likelihood of Rafaela as well making a re-appearance, especially since she gave everything she had to her, is also very high.

This whole situation also has the makings of a stalemate; both of them may get out of this not having a grudge against eachother.

---

Tabitha was very pretty in that chapter....shoot, she's been quite attractive since she was unconscious on the floor thanks to Miria; and now it seems she's grown in size thanks to the spoiler pics .
Old 2010-11-01, 13:31   Link #84
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Quote:

a nune that is not a really nune and shows up like that. even in a fiction world, the church has things to get reproval to
Old 2010-11-01, 13:33   Link #85
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:

It's from ch 106 not 109, it's even been colored.

Old 2010-11-01, 13:36   Link #86
Tom Bombadil

Quote:

Who is No.1 on this continent?
I think only the "Queen's Blade" can decide it.
None other than the winner can sit on the queen's throne.
Old 2010-11-01, 13:39   Link #87
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

from that blob that Claire is struck inside, what are the chance that Yagi have Teresa emerge form inside the blob.
Old 2010-11-01, 13:41   Link #88
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Heh, it's funny seeing people focus so much on Claire's situation when we're only getting a glimpse of it in 109 thanks to those spoiler pics.

I know - it already feels like we've read 109 because we already spoiled ourselves . Now we're already speculating for 110 .
Old 2010-11-01, 13:51   Link #89
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
from that blob that Claire is struck inside, what are the chance that Yagi have Teresa emerge form inside the blob.
Actually as much as I hate the idea of the dead coming back to life... this theory has some merit. In ch 91/92 Clare was drawn by a force to Raphaela but Raphaela claimed she entered her (as if she had no role in this). So if both are telling the truth then another party brought them together. I've heard some state that it could be Teresa, Irene (be it her arm or person), and a few have stated it was #10 but since Clare's yoki was suppressed at the time that should be impossible, leaving Teresa & Irene as the only likely candidates.
Old 2010-11-01, 13:52   Link #90
zato_1one

LOL, silly me. My memory is really mess up. My head is so full in these days.

How could I forget Galatea-sama!?! Argghhh... I'm so irritated! May be it's time to go to sleep.

PS: Yeah, it's must be because of her sexy legs which caught me off guard. >_<
Old 2010-11-01, 13:52   Link #91
rafael1932
claymores pimp

1 flap to ryus for the colored image

about fusions...
1st fusion was the rafaela and sister. they lost their mind/ personality after fusion.
the second fusion was clare trying to escape to the destroiyer. she escaped, so she has not a real fusion to brag off/ she escaped in the right time
3 fusion/ latest 1. if clare real fusion with the destroiyer then she loses her mind like the sisters, so she has still the real body in that bloob cause that had the will to destroy priss) there is no real fusion again or if she real fuses with that, she will became a human flesh hunter like the awakened? althought she is the main char( never dies) i am just looking for the story line to see yagi dont pull out a rabbit out of nowhere
Old 2010-11-01, 14:08   Link #92
Ryus
The One Eyed King

English ch is out
Old 2010-11-01, 14:19   Link #93
rzl

noooooo, next in january
Old 2010-11-01, 14:21   Link #94
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzl View Post
noooooo, next in january
January issue comes out at the end of November/beginning of December. Magazines always run a month ahead.
Old 2010-11-01, 14:33   Link #95
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

I think the person who helped clare was rafaella. BUT there is still theresa, right?
This will be the last card to play.
I found it cute how galatea reacted that there is something stronger than AOs.
If she knew what gooral and i believe to know and that this something is part of clare, i think she and all the others would have seen clare with other eyes.
If this thing awakens and awaken it will i wonder what will happen. Interesting that it is now near rabona.
I guess the people of rabona will indeed see with their own eyes to what they have prayed for so long.
Old 2010-11-01, 14:36   Link #96
fraktur
extraordinary freak storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzl View Post
noooooo, next in january
why does that happen every month?

chapter was really good. don't care about priscilla and claire, but i'm sure the ghosts will find a "seventh" warrior: raki. im betting he became something like a male claymore. what i dont get is: if he was turned by isley, why didn't renee sense that he was a one?
Old 2010-11-01, 14:39   Link #97
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

A lot of jumping around here. They brought the sealed monsters with them, that was crazy. I did like how we found out what happened to them though. I thought they were still fighting it out. But it's Rafaela & Clare vs. Priscilla. I think if no one interferes, they'll be locked up together forever.

And it's not Teresa. We will never see Teresa ever again.

Did anyone else catch Deneve's side-boob? Haha, Yagi putting some service in now.

My big concern is Raki. I think he has something implanted or grafted to his back. I wish I knew what those SFX were on that page though...
Old 2010-11-01, 14:40   Link #98
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Actually as much as I hate the idea of the dead coming back to life... this theory has some merit. In ch 91/92 Clare was drawn by a force to Raphaela but Raphaela claimed she entered her (as if she had no role in this). So if both are telling the truth then another party brought them together. I've heard some state that it could be Teresa, Irene (be it her arm or person), and a few have stated it was #10 but since Clare's yoki was suppressed at the time that should be impossible, leaving Teresa & Irene as the only likely candidates.
But the dead AREN'T coming back to life; this is just a astral projection so to speak.

Roflmao, "Abysmal One".....good grief .

Quote:
Did anyone else catch Deneve's side-boob? Haha, Yagi putting some service in now.
He always had, but lately, it's more and more

Tabitha and Deneve definitely were the stars of this chapter .
Old 2010-11-01, 14:41   Link #99
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

If we think about priscilla's speed she would be in no time at rabona snack bar anyway.
There is no need trying her to get as far from rabona as possible.
Old 2010-11-01, 14:46   Link #100
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Well,at least we now know why Dietrich follows the Organization so strongly, more so then her "honor" and everything else. Finally clears up the confusion I would say, and gives us a look at who she truly is at heart .

Overall, it was a satisfying chapter; pretty much what we all suspected, but it's something else entirely actually reading it. Answered a couple of questions....definitely a high number on the poll

Pulling Claire out also means pulling out Priscilla....I'm curious though if that also means pulling out Raciella...does Raciella, in a sense, even exist? or has Claire become Raciella and vice-versa? who exactly is in charge in that regard?

A bit curious about that issue.

Kind of bizarre how the English came out BEFORE the Chinese .

The most surprising thing about this chapter was that the Ghosts actually carried the gigantic husk back with them all the way to Rabona....my god, they are stronger then I thought, or that they is lighter then I thought .

Also answers the question of proof; their is no proof Miria is still alive, they are simply hoping. The "seventh" they bring back with them, could, shockingly, actually end up being Raki if it goes that way. Claire, Raki and Priscilla would then actually all be in the same place :O *wonders at the implications