AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-23, 15:38   Link #81
AvalonCode

Well you see that I emphasize the word IF in bold in my statement. I know full well there are two side to every story thats why I said IF Gin is telling the truth. For all we know it could be a crock of sh%$@ like all the other ppl tried to feed Ichi and break his spirit. In every one of my statements I said IF its true what Gin says. I never said that he was telling the truth only that he might be. @ Knight I still consider Urahara SS because he still is a Shinigami after all so yes I think what he did was messed up too but, IF what Gin says is true then that pales in comparison. Besides the worst that was gonna happen to Rukia was she was gonna become fully human(which it being against her will is an act of evil)

What did U say?! I didn't think so
Old 2011-11-23, 15:48   Link #82
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

The mere possibility that Ginjou might be telling to the truth doesn't matter considering the fact that this is Bleach, home to every Shamalayan-esque twist there ever was. Everything is a possibility in this manga. Ichigo could randomly turn into a blood thirsy killer right there and then. That would also be bad IF it happened.

What I'm trying to say is that IF doesn't cut it. Like I said, no one in their right mind would give Ginjou's accusations any real merit. So we aren't. It's not that we've missed the point. It's that the point isn't even worth hitting.
Old 2011-11-23, 16:05   Link #83
AvalonCode

@Haak. HAHAHAHAHA so true. I keep thinking this is one of the other forums that I go to where they try and make sense out this whole mess. It was a fun discussion tho (for me at least) lol

What did U say?! I didn't think so

Last edited by AvalonCode; 2011-11-23 at 16:48.
Old 2011-11-23, 16:11   Link #84
lucasd

Gin is telling truth as Ishida points out, but this is bleach where logic and power levels don't make sense from the end of arc1.
Old 2011-11-23, 16:48   Link #85
JustRob

Meh.

Whether or not it's "evil" what SS is doing, I don't care much. I don't think it's too evil, but whatever.

I would however understand it if Ichigo would be getting pissed off at SS right about now. The way of SS is keeping the peace by any means necessary, no matter what needs to be done. Kisuke played Ichigo for a fool and used him as a pawn to try and retrieve his precious Hougyoku. Soul Society has no qualms about lieing to Ichigo.

I don't think Ichigo cares much that he's being watched. I do think it kind of hurts him that SS has played him for a fool for such a long time, again.
Old 2011-11-23, 17:30   Link #86
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Before you guys start discussing power levels, keep in mind that power changes constantly. Also, some opponents are stronger versus others due to their tactics and fighting style.

Yes, Ichigo beat two captains in the SS arc (but mind you, he had to be carried away from both those fights afterwards), that doesn't mean that those power levels are set in stone.
Old 2011-11-23, 17:57   Link #87
DarkHollowIchigo

Ban-Kai!!

Spoiler for Ichigo new Bankai:
Old 2011-11-23, 19:16   Link #88
sayde

It's okay. There's no need for spoiler tags. That's fanmade.
Old 2011-11-23, 20:15   Link #89
Alchemist007
*Author

Perhaps for size.
Old 2011-11-23, 23:33   Link #90
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Meh.

Whether or not it's "evil" what SS is doing, I don't care much. I don't think it's too evil, but whatever.

I would however understand it if Ichigo would be getting pissed off at SS right about now. The way of SS is keeping the peace by any means necessary, no matter what needs to be done. Kisuke played Ichigo for a fool and used him as a pawn to try and retrieve his precious Hougyoku. Soul Society has no qualms about lieing to Ichigo.

I don't think Ichigo cares much that he's being watched. I do think it kind of hurts him that SS has played him for a fool for such a long time, again.
I agree, it's hard to see the big deal here.

Ginjou's revelations about SS lack any punch so far. Really, compared to what Ichigo's seen from SS in the past, this isn't too bad. It would be different if Ginjou had told more about how SS was directly manipulating Ichigo... but fact is, every time Ichigo's put himself in danger it was for his own purposes that he would've done with or without coercion from anyone. There's not much evidence of SS actually using him like a pawn.

It's a little surprising Utitake of all people would be so deceitful, but hell, it's probably a good thing SS has been using the badge to keep watch over Ichigo. They've saved his arse quite a few times now.

Anyways, looking foward to seeing what Ichigo's FB bankai is gonna look like. I really hope he'll keep the Jinzen look, sleeveless with the chain wrapped around the arm was win.

Old 2011-11-24, 00:33   Link #91
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
Ban-Kai!!

Spoiler for Ichigo new Bankai:
Please, no more Super Saiyan 3 mode... Long hair just doesn't fit him. Nor did it Aizen.
Old 2011-11-24, 01:55   Link #92
nines
I much prefer the 2d

^ Kinda fits Ichigo. Didn't go down so well with the butterflyzen.
Old 2011-11-24, 02:07   Link #93
astrallionheart

The secret: Badge has a self-destruct function if Ichigo falls out of line!
Old 2011-11-24, 02:43   Link #94
Alchemist007
*Author

I like how he's pointing this out after the fighting has gotten all srs bsns.
Old 2011-11-24, 02:51   Link #95
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost...50&postcount=1 < before anyone think it's pure asspull or something. Is this guy a time-traveller or something?
this post is pure win.....
it will be totally cool if it's really happen....

little bored with this kind of development... but I'll love if Aizen and Ukitake are actually work together
if we got Tousen Vs Komamura, now we can get Kyouraku Vs Ukitake
Old 2011-11-24, 03:46   Link #96
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I'm putting money on the badge turning into the last enemy of this arc.
Old 2011-11-24, 14:41   Link #97
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Why didn't Ginjou just explain this to Ichigo while he was still powerless, when he lacked access to his shinigami powers of awesome?
There wouldn't be several captains around to lynch him even if he wins, Ichigo wouldn't be quite so fired up, and the whole Tsukishima/Ginjou/Ishida thingy wouldn't have happened (Ichigo wouldn't know that Ginjou attacked his friends)
Therefore Ichigo would be more reasonable and likely to listen to Ginjou's (I guess reasonable) problems with Ukitake and the SS establishment, perhaps being willing to help after seeing his own manipulation by Ukitake
Old 2011-11-24, 14:57   Link #98
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
Why didn't Ginjou just explain this to Ichigo while he was still powerless, when he lacked access to his shinigami powers of awesome?
There wouldn't be several captains around to lynch him even if he wins, Ichigo wouldn't be quite so fired up, and the whole Tsukishima/Ginjou/Ishida thingy wouldn't have happened (Ichigo wouldn't know that Ginjou attacked his friends)
Therefore Ichigo would be more reasonable and likely to listen to Ginjou's (I guess reasonable) problems with Ukitake and the SS establishment, perhaps being willing to help after seeing his own manipulation by Ukitake
My best explanation is that, back then, Ginjou didn't count on Ichigo being around for very long. Remember, their plans went no further than having Ichigo acquire his Fullbring and then stealing that power from him; they didn't anticipate SS intercepting Ichigo and making him a Shinigami again, so in their eyes I imagine Ichigo was nothing more than a power source to be used and disposed of/killed. With that in mind, I don't really see what Ginjou would stand to gain by explaining the situation then.
Old 2011-11-24, 15:35   Link #99
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
We can only fanwank speculate but I think the most reasonable explanation is that such a revelation could've given Ichigo second thoughts about wanting to get his powers back, which Ginjou wouldn't have wanted since his entire plan depends on Ichigo getting his powers back. Also, what Akashin said.
Old 2011-11-25, 00:33   Link #100
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

ok thats a nice revelation, i just hope that ichigo doesnt just responds whith a "who cares"

I want ichigo to be furious with them! To rip off DBZ i want a "Majin Ichigo" lol

Let ichigo be evil for one arc, god knows his been through hell in this one so the basis is there.