Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2006-10-03, 14:44   Link #41
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron
ahh ok, so maybe that explains why ppl are going crazy over this. Sorry haven't played one since Silver. Been out of the loop for a while
You WANT to play P/D the damn game has balanced out the entire game so much theres some seriously deep strategy involved more than ever. They've refined the whole system and added craploads of features to everything and theres the whole online thing too.

Oh and for the record. Official sales data is in, Pokemon P/D has sold over 1.5 million copies in only 2 days. Thats crazy, not even home console games or any of the previous Pokemon games has come close to that.
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-06, 18:39   Link #42
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

My impression of the games so far.

Positive Side of the game had already been explained by the previous post. There's also some interactive touch screen functions of the game in there.

Negative sides is that there's a lot of Pokedex entries that requires you to do a transfer of Pokemons from the previous releases of Pokemon games on the GBA. And I do not have any Japanese releases of them. Think I'll need to search them out, shouldn't be too hard to find.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-08, 03:08   Link #43
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Well, at least the bright side did get brighter. Now we don't have to buy 2 GBA's and the 2 versions of a game just to trade and complete the collection. Thanks to Wifi, we can search for the pokemon we want online for trading. Ah, Wifi....you sure are bringing us closer together
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-08, 16:39   Link #44
tidus0728

Wow, I love pokemon games and I'm 21.
I would buy this if only I had money to buy DS.
But I don't think I'll buy DS just to play this game. Is there any other good games for DS? Or is this game good enough to just play this?
tidus0728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-08, 16:53   Link #45
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus0728 View Post
But I don't think I'll buy DS just to play this game. Is there any other good games for DS? Or is this game good enough to just play this?
Animal Crossing. Castlevania Dawn Of Sorrow. Castlevania Portrait of Ruin. Final Fantasy III. Phoenix Wright. Jump Super/Ultimate Stars.

With Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, you have nearly 500 Pokemons to collect. With 150-175 Pokemons just in Diamond/Pearl alone.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-08, 20:06   Link #46
Radd
Just Married, Oct. 28th!

Quote:
Is there any other good games for DS?
You're kidding, right?
Old 2006-10-11, 23:40   Link #47
Sevaasu
My World, My Rules

duuuuuude wifi....i can kick my friend's a$$ in minasota! sweeeet, problem is america still has to wait another year for the english version!!!
Sevaasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-12, 07:06   Link #48
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

pokemon daimond and pearL? they need to end this pokemon as it's been bashed and complained about and sued many times. Definitely in Japan. kthxbye
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-12, 07:39   Link #49
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Quote:
......Have you been living under a rock?..........Theres so many must get games for DS right now and in future that my wallet is considering suicide to put itself out of its misery.

Seriously if I sat here listing must get DS titles, whether localized, imported or about to release then I'm just not going to be moving from my chair ._.
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-17, 19:05   Link #50
X207
Gamyūsa

i know this might be a bit off topic but wat happens in yellow if u use a gameshark to change starter pokemon to another one (not pikachu). dont wanna revive old thread/start a new one
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 13:33   Link #51
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

i got some questions bout the US version
1.does anyone kno how to add ur own height and weight to the pokedex
2.how do i figure out my friend code
Vizard.King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-20, 11:27   Link #52
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra View Post
Oh god not the Safari Zone =x That place was pure hell with all the messing around with bait and trying to catch rare stuff when you barely had a chance.

Considering I've been playing pokemon games since the days of red and blue and am now a few days short of 19, I should reeeally have grown out of this by now... but screw that, I'll import it anyway. One does not simply grow out of pokemon.

Bit meh about some of the new designs though, but the in-game sprites are loads better than the official artwork for those we have so hopefully that'll apply to most of the ones announced today too. Wish Mukkuru was a tiger... the name makes me think of Utawarerumono every time.
You are correct, one does not just simply grow out of Pokemon....Yea, I've played them all to except for Dimond and Peral....And they Safari Zone comming back..heheh...Man I hated that place...WIth the timer and everything, when you try to get surf of red and blue, and then you just make it to the door and it's like LOL TIMES UP, YOU SUCK! and your all like UGH NOO SOO CLOSE Very annoying...Though I did catch a Chansey there...very happy....I think it was a Chansey.....hmmmm
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 19:11   Link #53
strategos

Anyone knows of any place where they trade friends code and post for trading and battle?

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote