AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-25, 17:42   Link #1081
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

He doesn't force himself on the girls however. Yes, some of the things he does can be considered despicable, but I haven't seen him actually harm any girls or inflict lasting traumas. Just things that annoy or anger girls.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 17:43   Link #1082
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I think a lot of us want to see a harem lead get his ass kicked. For something other than being an accidental pervert, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
He doesn't force himself on the girls however. Yes, some of the things he does can be considered despicable, but I haven't seen him actually harm any girls or inflict lasting traumas.
Erica hasn't done anything that'd leave a mark either.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 17:49   Link #1083
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Other than ruining his reputation, forcing him into situations he doesn't want to be in, and the fact that he keeps trying to get as far away from her as he can, but to no avail? Nope, no damage at all.

Of course, then there's the fact of poor writing that he really SHOULD be more shaken by all that than he really is. But that's double standard at work.
Old 2012-08-25, 17:49   Link #1084
HandofFate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
... And burn with him?

Revive then lol.
And don't gods usually have resistances to their own powers anyway.
Old 2012-08-25, 17:54   Link #1085
Pong

Mariya just shut up, nobody wants to listen to your nagging.

And I have to say I'm starting to like Godou less and less. I though he was cool in the beginning but now he just can't stop complaining. What a stick in the mud.

Lol Doni, now this is guy who doesn't give a shit. He would make a good main character, he and his trusty sword.

But at least the fight is interesting. Now I wonder what wildly twisted version of Perseus myth they'll use to explain what's going on.
Pong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 17:54   Link #1086
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Other than ruining his reputation, forcing him into situations he doesn't want to be in, and the fact that he keeps trying to get as far away from her as he can, but to no avail? Nope, no damage at all.
How is that suppose to be trauma? If he gets trauma from that then he would have fall into pieces when facing a God for the first time.... Which I've recalled he got involved by his own wish when he could have ran away.

You don't kill a God, steal his powers, and think your life is going to be normal ever again.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 17:58   Link #1087
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
How is that suppose to be trauma? If he gets trauma from that then he would have fall into pieces when facing a God for the first time.... Which I've recalled he got involved by his own wish when he could have ran away.

You don't kill a God, steal his powers, and think your life is going to be normal ever again.
I wasn't trying to claim that it was a trauma, although I understand why you think I did, my apologies, but to say that there is no harm done is just blatant lies, my point still stands that Erica is a horrible girl for giving the guy all that crap.

And don't confuse Campione shenanigans with Erica "romantic" shenanigans, at least in places where the two totally do not overlap.
Old 2012-08-25, 18:09   Link #1088
ImperialFlameGod8190

Well Hagure Yuusha he's a rogue hero and its actually a god watch but he does some weird stuff but its harmless and the girls do all seem to fall for him cuz he never goes too far plus its refreshing to see a harem lead that isnt a total pansy
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 18:43   Link #1089
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I wasn't trying to claim that it was a trauma, although I understand why you think I did, my apologies, but to say that there is no harm done is just blatant lies, my point still stands that Erica is a horrible girl for giving the guy all that crap.
No, I'm pretty sure no harm was done- just things to annoy or anger him.

Like that other guy from Hagure.

Quote:
And don't confuse Campione shenanigans with Erica "romantic" shenanigans, at least in places where the two totally do not overlap.
All the same- you don't kill a God, steal his power, and think only normal people would enter your life.
Old 2012-08-25, 18:48   Link #1090
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
No, I'm pretty sure no harm was done- just things to annoy or anger him.

Quote:
All the same- you don't kill a God, steal his power, and think only normal people would enter your life.
People with powers yes. Ones that are mentally insane, not necessarily.

Quote:
Like that other guy from Hagure.
You don't even know who that guy is. So trying to compare them is just silly.
Old 2012-08-25, 18:55   Link #1091
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Yup see? Normal stuff.

You're telling me you never had your reputation ruined, being forced into situations you don't want to be in, and wanting to get far away from someone before? AND had to deal with it?

I wish I had your easy life- but my country's government deemed that unnecessary =_=

Quote:
People with powers yes. Ones that are clinically insane, not necessarily.
Nope, the moment you get involved with an abnormal situation the gate opens up and all the weird things and people in the world will come pouring into your life.

Quote:
You don't even know who that guy is. So trying to compare them is just silly.
Well I'm doing it regardless.
Old 2012-08-25, 18:59   Link #1092
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
You're telling me you never had your reputation ruined, being forced into situations you don't want to be in, and waiting to get far away from someone before? AND had to deal with it?
Not only that, but I have to live with the fact that every. single. one. of those bastards got away with it. Sounds to me like you're the one who never had it happen to you.
Old 2012-08-25, 19:04   Link #1093
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Not only that, but I have to live with the fact that every. single. one. of those bastards got away with it.
And I bet none of them were beautiful blond rich super model Italians willing to kiss you and fight to the death for you, so compared to us- I don't quite see the pain Godou is going through.

Quote:
Sounds to me like you're the one who never had it happen to you.
Dude, I was in the Army- that's like the whole package with physical pain thrown in as bonus.
Old 2012-08-25, 19:07   Link #1094
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

So it's ok just because she's hot and totally wants him is that it? That's the poorest excuse ever.
Old 2012-08-25, 19:09   Link #1095
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
So it's ok just because she's hot and totally wants him is that it? That's the poorest excuse ever.
I didn't say it's okay, I said it's a better deal than what I got.

If everybody is going to get screwed in their life sooner or later, which would you rather it be with?
Old 2012-08-25, 19:09   Link #1096
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Ok so he has to deal with it. Fine. How exactly does this make her any less of a horrible woman again?
Old 2012-08-25, 19:11   Link #1097
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
How exactly does this make her any less of a horrible woman again?
The whole willing to fight to the death for you part.
Old 2012-08-25, 19:11   Link #1098
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
a lot would be solved if he just killed another god i mean damn he let perseus go let athena go and both of their authorities would make him so much better
You either just posted a spoiler or aren't paying attention, since he's currently fighting Perseus and in fact was just "killed" by him. He sure as hell hasn't had a chance to "let him go" yet.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 19:13   Link #1099
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
The whole willing to fight to the death for you part.
Ok, she molests you and comes dangerously close to raping you, but it's ok because she's willing to fight to the death for you? Ok.
Old 2012-08-25, 19:15   Link #1100
HandofFate

Quote:
Ok, she molests you and comes dangerously close to raping you, but it's ok because she's willing to fight to the death for you? Ok.
I be fine with that.

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen