AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-10-26, 14:16   Link #181
get_a_life
hentai! banzai!

Send a message via AIM to get_a_life
Quote:
im learning and hopefully I will eventually make it without reference
theres no shame in referencing. you'd go mad insane if you tried making it all up! also w/o reference, even though we can study as much as we want, we will still make generalizations about certain parts/movements and it wont look as good/natural as referencing it. at least thats what i think but you can prove me entirely wrong though.

all the old masters used reference too so they arent that good.... HAHAHAH who am i kidding?? they're gods!! nevertheless they still used reference.

yay for 1990s! er... 1080 i mean

i was wondering did you have the video aside as pure reference or did you trace some frames?
get_a_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-26, 14:45   Link #182
aph

Send a message via MSN to aph
ya referencing is just part of what you gotta do nowadays =D
imagine matrix fights by just guessing and not using shiny balls and stupid coloured wet suits .. haha
aph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 00:20   Link #183
.gaara
i'm in love --- :O

Finally, I've done my animation...well...a shockwave splash page. this is a 15% worth mark of one of my university course. the time now is 6:15am and the deadline is no more than 12 hours left current plan > finish a big ass report (2 hours? hope less) > sleep > go uni and hand in the work. wooo

the work is saved in *.avi video extension. the size is 2.33MB without music. I had shit loads of trouble making this because there are so many constrains but I'm glad I finished it. phew
here's the file:
http://www.aooz24.dsl.pipex.com/superphonics.avi

I used the very basic codec for this so I hope you dont get no error when running it

regarding to get_a_life's question about reference for the break dance part I used photoshop layers and marked out the main points (head, hands feet) and changed the character's cloth (part of tracing? ) and for the popping part I used this great program called "D-Player" and they show u each step of the dance move.

Tools used: Photoshop CS (for the lineart) Painter 8 (Colouring) Macromedia Director (main animation). Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. peace

Last edited by .gaara; 2004-10-27 at 02:57.
.gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 17:20   Link #184
The Great Yuri
Dis-Member

Nice drawings man, I like the Neji one, and the first Rock Lee ones the best.
The Great Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-30, 18:03   Link #185
Kens
>>

her eyes looks weird, the girl that was poping in the end but nice work
Old 2004-10-31, 00:15   Link #186
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by .gaara
Finally, I've done my animation...well...a shockwave splash page. this is a 15% worth mark of one of my university course. the time now is 6:15am and the deadline is no more than 12 hours left current plan > finish a big ass report (2 hours? hope less) > sleep > go uni and hand in the work. wooo

the work is saved in *.avi video extension. the size is 2.33MB without music. I had shit loads of trouble making this because there are so many constrains but I'm glad I finished it. phew
here's the file:
http://www.aooz24.dsl.pipex.com/superphonics.avi

I used the very basic codec for this so I hope you dont get no error when running it

regarding to get_a_life's question about reference for the break dance part I used photoshop layers and marked out the main points (head, hands feet) and changed the character's cloth (part of tracing? ) and for the popping part I used this great program called "D-Player" and they show u each step of the dance move.

Tools used: Photoshop CS (for the lineart) Painter 8 (Colouring) Macromedia Director (main animation). Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. peace

dplayer eh? you used boa as the ref right? i used to have it... but its pay-to-use now....
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 07:52   Link #187
Ashi-chan
Resident Asian Nerd Girl

Send a message via AIM to Ashi-chan Send a message via MSN to Ashi-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Ashi-chan
Coolness. Animation is fun!
Ashi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 01:19   Link #188
cheza
++ Doll Master ++

Send a message via MSN to cheza
hoooo my god~~~~!!! ~~~ is she 风间召唤 sama~~?!! i love her soooooo much ~~~~ did you see her kurapika , sasuke , nenji cosplay, awsome !!!! @@

http://photo1.starblvd.com/sasuke_1?st=album&pg=1

some of her pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by .gaara
new work.
REAL LIFE LEE. woo hoo. I saw this cool cosplay girl from china and I thought she's kind of cute therefore I done this image based on her.
Photoshop. about 20 hours divided up into few days

reference can be find here: http://www.aooz24.dsl.pipex.com/rock-lee.jpg
cheza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 20:00   Link #189
.gaara

I have to say that the animation is pretty bad quality. I put them together at the morning of the day of deadline (morning as in 12am~6am) and by 4am I found out that I made some major mistake and panic starts to kicking in. I still love my idea so one day I will make a quality version.

my page is nearly hitting the 10000 mark. u all are wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheza
hoooo my god~~~~!!! ~~~ is she 风间召唤 sama~~?!! i love her soooooo much ~~~~ did you see her kurapika , sasuke , nenji cosplay, awsome !!!! @@

http://photo1.starblvd.com/sasuke_1?st=album&pg=1

some of her pics
she is NICE. im surpised that you know her as well. first cosplay of her I saw was the sasuke one and that attracted my eyes immediately. any chance of u knowing her contact details? she's pretty popular among the cosplay community in china
Old 2004-11-08, 04:38   Link #190
Eikichi-
Velvet Tears

Congrats on hitting 10 000 marks
Eikichi- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-08, 15:59   Link #191
.gaara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eikichi-
Congrats on hitting 10 000 marks
thank you thank you

i will bring out something soon
Old 2004-11-23, 11:12   Link #192
KALIF

she is NICE. im surpised that you know her as well. first cosplay of her I saw was the sasuke one and that attracted my eyes immediately. any chance of u knowing her contact details? she's pretty popular among the cosplay community in china[/QUOTE]

http://photo1.starblvd.com/sasuke_1?pg=1

There's some contact details.
KALIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 16:25   Link #193
.gaara

Quote:
Originally Posted by KALIF
she is NICE. im surpised that you know her as well. first cosplay of her I saw was the sasuke one and that attracted my eyes immediately. any chance of u knowing her contact details? she's pretty popular among the cosplay community in china
http://photo1.starblvd.com/sasuke_1?pg=1

There's some contact details. [/QUOTE]

woo woo that made me look like a stalker now. hopefully i will get to see her in one of them cosplay events though. my cousin is like that kind type. she cosplay hardc0re
Old 2004-11-23, 20:11   Link #194
KALIF

Quote:
woo woo that made me look like a stalker now. hopefully i will get to see her in one of them cosplay events though. my cousin is like that kind type. she cosplay hardc0re
) I want to see her to, and everyone else for that matter. ;P
KALIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-24, 00:47   Link #195
Baleog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobu_Maehara
wait I found something that is kindof wrong.

The top of his index finger is bended in a too sharp angle, trust me, it doesn't bend that far without it hurting a lot
Can't just appreciate it without finding something wrong, can ye, me ould china?

Damn.
Baleog is offline   Reply With Quote