AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Amagami SS+ plus - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 15 39.47%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 13 34.21%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 21.05%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 2.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.63%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-10, 15:38   Link #21
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

What a great and sweet episode :3 This arc is my fav one of Amagami SS.

They're so cute together and Junichi is really great in this arc. How can you not be happy when you have a boyfriend who works so hard for you, escapes from a prison...uh..school for you and after tha buy you a beautiful christmas present ?

But hey he did all of that because Ai is amazing :333

Umehara, you're a true friend. You deserve to have a great girl too !

And Miya, oooh Miya, you're amazing in your own way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon
Thank god Ai finally got rid of that horrid bubble jacket. She looks a lot more classy in that coat. Good job, Junichi!
Personnaly, I love how she looks with her big yellow jacket. She looks great in it. But yes, she looks really good too with the coat.
Old 2012-02-10, 15:45   Link #22
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
The date itself was quite dull compared to their interactions in the original arc.
Here's the thing though:

That's what a good date is supposed to look like. Couple spending time, making each other laugh. Doesn't matter what else they do.
Old 2012-02-10, 16:03   Link #23
justavisitor

Great episode!!

I wonder why the staff has to switch the order and finish the Kaoru's arc first??

it was Sae's turn XD (guess it's too repetitive to have two juniors in a row?)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2012-02-10, 18:30   Link #24
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
it was Sae's turn XD (guess it's too repetitive to have two juniors in a row?)
Yea, I kinda wanted Sae's to be done and over with. As long as Haruka's last - that'll be fine.
Old 2012-02-10, 19:25   Link #25
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Can't stop grinning this entire episode Not as 'LOL' and fun as the previous episode, but still so sweet that it hurts

P.S - Umehara totally deserve a girl
Old 2012-02-10, 19:47   Link #26
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Perhaps one of the reasons Junichi is well-liked is his weird and occasionally unpredictable sense of humor, not to mention him being perverted at the right times.

However, it felt that the build-up to the kiss wasn't all that epic nor romantic, but the scenery sure was. And Junichi seemed to enjoy being in Ai's jacket alot, probably because it has her aroma in it?
Old 2012-02-10, 20:41   Link #27
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyriaL View Post
And Junichi seemed to enjoy being in Ai's jacket alot, probably because it has her aroma in it?
Most definitely.
Old 2012-02-10, 20:54   Link #28
wingman32x

I absolutely loved this episode. Out of the 6 episodes featuring her, I think it's this episode that really showed the part of Ai's personality that made me love her. Fun, down to earth, and not afraid to show her affection for Junichi. The beginning of the episode was heartbreaking, though. Felt so bad for her. The second half was probably the most enjoyable 15 minutes of the series so far for me. I just loved it. Ai obviously stole the show for me, but to his credit Junichi kept his idiocy to a minimum this episode. Also, Umehara did great this episode too. Overall, I couldn't be much happier. I finally saw the Ai that made me love her. 10/10.
Old 2012-02-10, 21:45   Link #29
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
Yea, I kinda wanted Sae's to be done and over with. As long as Haruka's last - that'll be fine.
I like all six XD..it's just that I don't know why they switch the order suddenly...the only reason I can think of is that Sae will probably face the same problem that Ai is having in this arc (senpai is going to university...I will be so lonely... XD) So the staff decides to make a switch in order to give some fresh air to the audience??

it will be fun to see how the situation got reversed in Haruka's arc tho (Haruka will probably go to a female-only university [Does Japan have that?] and our hero will just sneak in )
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2012-02-10, 22:26   Link #30
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
a female-only university [Does Japan have that?]
Yes, there are a few.
Old 2012-02-10, 22:58   Link #31
Mazryonh

What advantages do they think a non-co-ed university has compared to the standard co-ed one? If a major part of university is there to teach people about how to handle yourself in real life (which of course is co-ed), why keep it single-sex?
Old 2012-02-10, 23:51   Link #32
GundamZZ
残念美人

They finally bring out the best ending, the firework scene. I thought they would use it in the first season. Otherwise, all other parts are original.

The next episode will be the SEIBAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaoru is a classy looking girl, but she's the most violent girl in the school. I wonder if they will show her signature move, or the story is completely original.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
Old 2012-02-11, 00:07   Link #33
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
I like all six XD..it's just that I don't know why they switch the order suddenly...the only reason I can think of is that Sae will probably face the same problem that Ai is having in this arc (senpai is going to university...I will be so lonely... XD) So the staff decides to make a switch in order to give some fresh air to the audience??

it will be fun to see how the situation got reversed in Haruka's arc tho (Haruka will probably go to a female-only university [Does Japan have that?] and our hero will just sneak in )
I like to think the change is all about Umehara. We all love the guy after all . This time we show Umehara being a great bro despite not having a girl himself. Next time we can have him set up with Kaoru's friend as an alternate universe reward .

But could be a variety of reasons for reversing. Maybe it is about not having a slightly similar kind of story in a row. I just pray Sae's arc doesn't have the return of that god awful narrator.
Old 2012-02-11, 00:18   Link #34
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I like to think the change is all about Umehara. We all love the guy after all . This time we show Umehara being a great bro despite not having a girl himself. Next time we can have him set up with Kaoru's friend as an alternate universe reward .

But could be a variety of reasons for reversing. Maybe it is about not having a slightly similar kind of story in a row. I just pray Sae's arc doesn't have the return of that god awful narrator.
you just give me an idea...maybe they have trouble with that narrator's schedule (I also wish not to hear from that narrator again, but somehow I don't think they will grant our wish XD)

Umehara is the real bro this episode...and lol at the creepy instructors from cram school...they were the kidnappers in the last episode and in this episode they become detectives all of a sudden
Old 2012-02-11, 18:26   Link #35
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Great episode.

Umehara's bro status never ceases to amaze me.
Old 2012-02-11, 22:15   Link #36
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Now that is a friend
Old 2012-02-11, 22:22   Link #37
swtrooper42
Melancholic Swim Captain

This episode made me daw so hard. Ai and Junichi are so cute together.

Umehara is a true bro. Umehara x Maya is now my OTP.

Close Curtains, Thwart Snipers
Sameo, Paladin of Legend
Old 2012-02-12, 02:02   Link #38
Somnus
Eh?

Hey now, when did Junichi LEVEL UP so damn much? The man was smooth as silk this time around.

The coat set up was perfect, good show indeed! There were some great moments (funny and romantic) overall though.

As people have already said, Umehara is pure bro this episode. I can only hope that instance with the teacher went somewhere. Also, I didn't really care much for Sae's arc in the first season, but she really is a looker. Especially with her hair down like that. I can easily say I was jealous of Miya for taking advantage of the best pillows found on that bed.

Lastly, it wasn't anything big but having a time-skip epilogue past their (or at least his) high school days has greatly boosted how much I like Ai's story (The time-skip epilogues play a huge part in the reason I liked Tsukasa and Haruka's arcs so much).

Can't wait to see what's in store for Kaoru!
Old 2012-02-13, 07:00   Link #39
Qikz

Umehara... T_T

Maybe in one of the arcs you'll get lucky... One can only hope...
Old 2012-02-13, 08:42   Link #40
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
Umehara... T_T

Maybe in one of the arcs you'll get lucky... One can only hope...
Oh, I'll just use my VIVID IMAGINATION and assume that he got himself some piece of teacher.

A++!!!!!
Closed Thread