AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-10-13, 12:03   Link #281
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
their is no physical scar but their is that mental scar which hunts yuuno now and that is her phobia of men.

I would really like to torture that sempai.
I see, well yeah the mental scar....is rage itself. I would also join in the torture if you would include me in it or just continue after you are done. I don't mind to do it even if he is dead after you are done with him.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 12:19   Link #282
tsunade666

death wouldn't be enough for that kind of guy. His a shame to us guys and I was also a shame that that kind of guy actually exist in this world.

I wonder what was the reaction of Mio when she learned it before or rather what would Mio-sama do to this bast*_^ sempai if she saw him.

I wish Yuuno wouldn't be so scared of him if this guy shows up.
Old 2010-10-13, 12:22   Link #283
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Imo i found the Yuuno's dark story great . You know ,this rarely happens in anime like that . And this reflect the reality too .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 12:48   Link #284
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
death wouldn't be enough for that kind of guy. His a shame to us guys and I was also a shame that that kind of guy actually exist in this world.

I wonder what was the reaction of Mio when she learned it before or rather what would Mio-sama do to this bast*_^ sempai if she saw him.

I wish Yuuno wouldn't be so scared of him if this guy shows up.
I damn agree!~de geso
Old 2010-10-13, 15:40   Link #285
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Imo i found the Yuuno's dark story great . You know ,this rarely happens in anime like that . And this reflect the reality too .
I agree with you hence my shock and pleasant surprise at episode 2. It didn't seem like this series was going to try to take audience in that direction but they did and very skillfully might i add. Its hard to transition from comedy to something serious and thought provoking. Since MM portrayed its self as more of ecchi/comedy series it was a interesting to see they took this route and i for one like it.
Old 2010-10-13, 17:56   Link #286
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Attempted rape is rare in anime? To me it feels more like one of the big rising (and for my taste way too often used) cliches lately.

At first you praise the approach to reality but after a couple of other incidents in other series you begin to wonder whether the target audiences of these series are "demanding" such plot devices and the once realistic idea leaves a bitter aftertaste.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 20:40   Link #287
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
You just my rage go over 9000. I know one girl who beat like that so she needed plastic surgery.......damn bastards! I hate them! Yoshiokaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Your ass would be mine if I could get into this anime world to beat shit like you! Along with my followers around here. Seriously shit like him IRL I eat for breakfast or play for target practice with my rifle! Yeah I know I might go to jail for that......is it worth it? Heck yeah! In my position maybe less since I have to farm but I would make so I don't go to jail. Yuno is lucky she was not deformed.......if there is a mention of a physical scar watch me anger about it to express myself. We shall see.
OK, like I said, that is LN. We don't know that much YET. I reiterated what was current in each because there was so much rage going on that forgot which was which. The mods have already mentioned keeping this thread focused on things that HAVE happened in the anime thus far or are implied to happen in the preview for the next ep. Please try to keep it at 4500 on the Anime thread until(and if, though I've little doubt) the full story comes out. If you want to go that batnuts crazy, for the sake of the mods and those who haven't even watched ep2 yet, please go to the LN's thread or wait an ep or 2. At the very least, because some people haven't seen ep2, put the rage in a spoiler box. Anyway, what we know so far in the anime is enough to bring rage down on the bastard. I'm pretty sure in many jurisdictions you could find him guilty of
Spoiler:
the second one might be iffy but I think most juries would buy it.

PS, you might not want to mention that you know some people like that in the same post that you talk about murderous intent and the fact that you can make it so you won't go to jail for it. People might get the wrong idea. Anyway, killing's too good. I say beat him until he starts to like it more than Tarou.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 06:21   Link #288
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
I say beat him until he starts to like it more than Tarou.
I say let Mio and Yuno beat him with a double punch and kick. Yuno punches him and Mio kicks him would work out too for me.
Old 2010-10-14, 07:13   Link #289
Kakkou
Tch.

I know it's good if a series can get it's viewers emotionally invested in it's characters, but this is just getting silly. I think I'll stay clear of this thread for a few weeks.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 07:59   Link #290
tsunade666

I say let Tarou beat him up. If yuuno sees that bastard again it would open up the scar and I hate to see how would her reaction be.
Old 2010-10-14, 09:29   Link #291
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
I say let Tarou beat him up. If yuuno sees that bastard again it would open up the scar and I hate to see how would her reaction be.
It might be too late for that. She cries in the preview.
Old 2010-10-15, 10:40   Link #292
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Should he make an appearance, I hope he gets the pulp beat out of him.
Old 2010-10-15, 11:22   Link #293
KROMEangel
Baby Got Back

Everybody here sounds like a lynch mob.

It was harmless at first, but now it's just getting obscene.

HE'S NOT AN ACTUAL PERSON.
YOU'RE MAKING SERIOUS DEATH THREATS TOWARD A CARTOON CHARACTER.

And if he WAS a real person, that's even worse; you are not going to impress anybody; not Tarou, not Yuuno, and especially not the Police.

There's a difference between protecting someone and outright assault.

There are people like this in real life; fine, fuck them.
But the worst mistake you could make is turn into them.

This week, you'll get your satisfaction. I HOPE. Then maybe we can get back to being rational for a second.
KROMEangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 11:38   Link #294
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROMEangel View Post
There are people like this in real life; fine, fuck them.
I'd rather not fuck bastards like him, if it's all the same to you
Not in a fantasy and much less irl.
Old 2010-10-15, 12:49   Link #295
KROMEangel
Baby Got Back

You know what I mean

EDIT: Oh, and I'd like to say to certain someone that's its even weirder to talk about shooting and torturing someone who's not even real.
And ultimately admitting you've actually done something like it.

Last edited by KROMEangel; 2010-10-15 at 17:19.
KROMEangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 17:17   Link #296
Francismeunier
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROMEangel View Post
You know what I mean

EDIT: Oh, and I'd like to say to certain someone that's its even weirder to talk about shooting and torturing someone who's not even real.
And ultimately admitting you've actually done something like it. That's just pitiful. You know who you are.
I know but I did not shoot someone yet and it depends on the situation. Torture him......only to satisfy the girl's pain and misery even more so if there is permanent scaring. Let's be serious though the point is to not let individuals like him get away.....you want to do it the rational way......send him to jail to rot! The ordeal is long and it's complicated at time but it's possible and I guaranteed you that there he will get his abuse by other inmates once they find out what he did just like they do to child molesters and so on.
Old 2010-10-15, 17:20   Link #297
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Torture him......only to satisfy the girl's pain and misery even more so if there is permanent scaring.
Look, what he did to Arashiko was bad, but now I'm scared of you. What he did was in a fit of anger. What you're...posting about...doing...is done in what I presume is a calm state of mind. And is about ten times WORSE. That's not "gentlemanly" at all. That's f'n terrifying.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 17:27   Link #298
Francismeunier
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Look, what he did to Arashiko was bad, but now I'm scared of you. What he did was in a fit of anger. What you're...posting about...doing...is done in what I presume is a calm state of mind. And is about ten times WORSE. That's not "gentlemanly" at all. That's f'n terrifying.
Well the pain and misery Yuno is in is more terrifying to me if anything. Furthermore being isolated and losing her friends is also bad. Calm state of mind....why I was never like that with the girl crying on my shoulders because she did get hit from personal experience. No he did not do it in a fit of anger. He did it because he though his model career or beauty existence is in danger and let's get to the point.....he did it because he could not accept the fact a girl pushed him away from kissing her. If he was the gentleman he would not be rough with Yuno at all. Get the point. Anyways my doctor said I should express myself in order not to be a vegetable in emotions. So here I am.
Old 2010-10-15, 19:18   Link #299
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

KROMEangel say it

The comments are lulz .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 20:50   Link #300
Midonin
Last Engage

At last, we can put this nonsense behind us.

Spoiler for MM! 03 - Megaro Megaro (Ready to Fight):
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen