AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-15, 17:08   Link #1081
Nifty
ɹǝqɯǝɯ

What the hell, DEEN. I don't know what those people are smoking, but I want some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_rogue View Post
I'll have to scan in the smexy Kanon "Hanged Man" card that came with the first press, speaking of the CD...it's quite a contrast to the hyper pink/yellow packaging XD.
(!!!)
Old 2009-10-15, 17:16   Link #1082
TsundereCake
真 ラブ

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_rogue View Post
Okay, my Japanese is pretty shaky, but this is what I got from it.:

It's about 12 minutes long. Basically Beatrice gets bored and gives just about everybody cat ears, much to the chagrin of Jessica and a puzzled Battler, who tries to figure out how the heck such a thing could've happened without witches as they slowly find out that everybody is growing cat ears . Then they find Maria, who has a headache and I guess doesn't have cat ears, and when she finds out about the cat ears she gets into kihihihi mode and talks about some sort of snack everybody but Maria had last night. But then as they're hurriedly getting Maria a snack her headache disappears. She grows cat ears and gets excited about everybody having cat ears together. Battler and Jessica realize that the cat ears had nothing to do with Maria's anger at the lack of snackage, Battler cries out "I don't want to be a cat-eared character!!", and then Beatrice laughs evilly about the whole thing.

I'll have to scan in the smexy Kanon "Hanged Man" card that came with the first press, speaking of the CD...it's quite a contrast to the hyper pink/yellow packaging XD.
I wanna hear it so bad now >_<!!!! Sounds hilarious!!!
Old 2009-10-15, 17:50   Link #1083
Majo
RONOVE'S #1 FAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsundereCake View Post
I wanna hear it so bad now >_<!!!! Sounds hilarious!!!
Someone posted this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USi0ZQV9MPc

Can it be?

Also does anyone know from where is this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70vkU--vm_0

Last edited by Majo; 2009-10-15 at 18:01.
Old 2009-10-15, 17:52   Link #1084
TsundereCake
真 ラブ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majo View Post
Someone posted this:

Can it be?
I'ma thinking that's it ^^ Thanks!
Old 2009-10-15, 22:00   Link #1085
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Also does anyone know from where is this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70vkU--vm_0
Rushing here, so I'm just gonna direct you to the page:

Umineko Voice Drama CD: Umineko Relax (Quite Ecchi image?)

Kind of the same with the Umineko Fandisc methinks. can't think much in rush.

Old 2009-10-15, 23:34   Link #1086
ameskitty
Kupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty View Post
What the hell, DEEN. I don't know what those people are smoking, but I want some.
That's exactly what I thought .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty View Post
(!!!)
Watch the image thread tomorrow, ehehe .

EDIT:

Quote:
Someone posted this:

Can it be?
Yup, that's definitely it . (not the whole thing, though)

Avatar adapted from Yoshitaka Amano art

"There is no such thing as a sexy George." - Rhiannon, Easy A
Old 2009-10-16, 06:41   Link #1087
Defade
寂しがりのひねくれ者

Has anyone seen any sheet music for Final Answer? I know there's two videos on nico, but the uploaders didn't offer a dl-link for the actual sheet and I'd be quite amazed at myself if I managed to figure out the notes with the crappy video quality, especially when the piano part starts going crazy.(although honestly, one of those isn't too bad, but I can't really sight-read Final Answer that fast, plus there are some wrong chords)
Old 2009-10-16, 23:15   Link #1088
Piroko
Unknown Sleeping Youkai
*Fansubber

Umineko Char Song Vol. 1 now FINALLY available on Tokyotosho.

http://tokyotosho.info/details.php?id=256855

I love it!
Old 2009-10-17, 16:39   Link #1089
~Ayane~

so next character song CD is scheduled for 06 november and it includes George and Beato? who the heck paired them up and why? x_X
also i wish they would come at faster since Umineko cast is huge. I cant wait to hear Rika's...erm...Berns sexy voice singing again =3
Old 2009-10-17, 16:41   Link #1090
Kitsu
The unlucky one

If she even gonna get a song
Old 2009-10-17, 17:02   Link #1091
desirebluesky
* ahaha.wav *

Send a message via MSN to desirebluesky
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ayane~ View Post
so next character song CD is scheduled for 06 november and it includes George and Beato? who the heck paired them up and why? x_X
wait, this thing is real?! i though it's a troll. their names were never listed on the site when i looked, it was always chara cd something.

shouldn't she get one with Battler? (now that Maria is taken ) or, i dunno, Kinzo? Virgilia? ...just who the hell got the George idea?!

/the main site fails. they still don't have a cover for Jessi/Maria one.
Old 2009-10-17, 17:06   Link #1092
~Ayane~

well it depends, if they are gonna let all people like Rosa, Eva, rudolf and whoever sing maybe they will wait with most witches and stuff for second season, but i hope it wont be like that since some of them are already equally important ...i mean...where did i last see Jessica or George ? (and who wants to hear him singing anyway?)
ugh, i wish there would be four songs on a cd

Quote:
shouldn't she get one with Battler? (now that Maria is taken ) or, i dunno, Kinzo? Virgilia? ...just who the hell got the George idea?!
i thought Battler will get
Spoiler:
if not Beato

and about that George/Beato thing, the shop that they linked on a main site confirms it i think http://www.animate-shop.jp/ws/commod...0/cmc/4116684/

Last edited by ~Ayane~; 2009-10-17 at 17:21.
Old 2009-10-17, 17:31   Link #1093
Kitsu
The unlucky one

Quote:
well it depends, if they are gonna let all people like Rosa, Eva, rudolf and whoever sing maybe they will wait with most witches and stuff for second season, but i hope it wont be like that since some of them are already equally important ...i mean...where did i last see Jessica or George ? (and who wants to hear him singing anyway?)
ugh, i wish there would be four songs on a cd
Tell me how Lambdadelta or Bernkastel who appear until Ep 4 only in the ??? Tea Partys are more important then George? George is one of the friggin cousins, suspicious as hell and hell he got soooo much more screentime at least in the first four arcs. And hey his VA kinda well known isn't he, there a lot people who want him singing. Me inculded due my love for all non-meta-charas (I love the others as well but...you know...they already get so much fan attention anyway).
oh and the second season has it's own new characters who want their CD I guess. In the end a lot of people will share their CD eventually. Maybe Rosa/Eva/Krauss/Rudolph , the seven Sisters, Battler/
Spoiler for Ep3:
or Ronove, I don't think every character will get their own CD.
Old 2009-10-17, 17:34   Link #1094
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
Tell me how Lambdadelta or Bernkastel who appear until Ep 4 only in the ??? Tea Partys are more important then George? George is one of the friggin cousins, suspicious as hell and hell he got soooo much more screentime at least in the first four arcs. And hey his VA kinda well known isn't he, there a lot people who want him singing. Me inculded due my love for all non-meta-charas (I love the others as well but...you know...they already get so much fan attention anyway).
oh and the second season has it's own new characters who want their CD I guess. In the end a lot of people will share their CD eventually. Maybe Rosa/Eva/Krauss/Rudolph , the seven Sisters, Battler/
Spoiler for Ep3:
It's probably because George doesn't seem to leave much of an impression. Whenever Lambda or Bern or any other magical character is in a scene, they get attention... both from the fans and the other characters. Jessica has been getting more attention since the anime started... Shannon is the obligatory moe maid, so attention isn't anything new for her. Kanon gets attention. Maria gets attention. Rosa... Eva... hell, even Kyrie and Rudolf get attention. But I've noticed that when it comes to George, nobody seems to really care that much.

Old 2009-10-17, 17:37   Link #1095
desirebluesky
* ahaha.wav *

Send a message via MSN to desirebluesky
Quote:
i thought Battler will get
Spoiler:
if not Beato
i also thought that before they threw Maria in the one with Jessica. these 2 were the most obvious choices for her.

and Battler/Ronove now that would be hilarous. me wants.
poor Battler and his personal space. at least he gets cookies.
Old 2009-10-17, 17:38   Link #1096
Kitsu
The unlucky one

Poor George, well at least Shannon likes him. And heck he had so nice shining momements, especially in Ep 2 when he took the lead. At least in the Vn he had really nice moments

Quote:
poor Battler and his personal space. at least he gets cookies.
I think that will happen..due the VA jokes and stuff would make a great CD and a lot of fans would be interested in it
Old 2009-10-17, 17:51   Link #1097
~Ayane~

Quote:
Tell me how Lambdadelta or Bernkastel who appear until Ep 4 only in the ??? Tea Partys are more important then George?
Bern appeared in two scenes besides Tea partys as for now, Lambda appeared in one scene besides tea partys as for now. and how they are more important? they are awesome, and he is just George =3 and heck, who is talking about Lambda anyway?

Quote:
George is one of the friggin cousins, suspicious as hell and hell he got soooo much more screentime at least in the first four arcs
man, strange i remember him being important only in the begining, but that doesnt matter in comparing him to these two as for now since its true, they didnt theoretically do anything yet.

Quote:
oh and the second season has it's own new characters who want their CD I guess. In the end a lot of people will share their CD eventually. Maybe Rosa/Eva/Krauss/Rudolph , the seven Sisters, Battler
Spoiler for ep3:

yeah, i can see it, i wouldnt even be schocked if all seven of them were to sing in one song xD

Quote:
me too
Old 2009-10-17, 18:23   Link #1098
Kakera

I have a weird feeling George's song might be about Tomitake... and maybe the pairing is also because the scene with Beato and George is next week and just a little bit after that, the CD will be released
Old 2009-10-17, 23:23   Link #1099
Luna Amatista

Quote:
yeah, i can see it, i wouldnt even be schocked if all seven of them were to sing in one song xD
Actually, the song that comes along with Katayoku no Tori in the OP single is about them, isn't it?

Though not sung by their seiyuus...
Old 2009-10-17, 23:29   Link #1100
TsundereCake
真 ラブ

How close to the release did the first character CD's cover come out? I'm so curios about what they'll do for the Beato/George cover I'm still hoping for Beato dressed as Shannon, with "What this is I don't even..." George in the background or something. XD