AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-11-29, 17:44   Link #41
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

it would really reaaallly help if the manga was colored, then we could tell when he's using it, because he always gets an aura around him

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 01:26   Link #42
tyranimo
Sue me, Why don't you?

Send a message via AIM to tyranimo
[Spoiler] New Naruto Series Question.

Just wondering, looking at how we're going to see a totally new series which begins the timeskip, do you think that we're going to see the Kakashi Gaiden animated?

Or perhaps they'll releash Kakashi Gaiden sometime in the future as some Jump Fiesta special or something.

What do you think?
tyranimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 03:58   Link #43
Apollian

its fair to say the anime is correct, because they have to follow most of the manga, and Kis also gives "some" direction of what happes in the anime. so he must have told them to make a difference between the colours to show the viewer the difference in whats coming out of his body.
you just aren't going to do that with Black and white pages!
basically i think the people who do the anime have enough information on the manga to know the difference.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 06:08   Link #44
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I'd be freaking cruel to do that....they should animate it....right away...it should come before the story continues with....Naruto
Old 2006-11-30, 06:22   Link #45
Hir0

They need to animate it

Spoiler:
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 06:32   Link #46
Naruto_Demon
Senior Gundam Pilot

Send a message via MSN to Naruto_Demon Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto_Demon
Can someone explain this for me? Are they making a whole new Naruto series, or is this still the same as now, just using a time skip like in the manga??? *confused*
Naruto_Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 10:25   Link #47
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Hm.... probably just the same but it's probably similair to ---> Dragonball ---> Dragonball "Z" ---> Dragonball "GT"
Old 2006-11-30, 12:00   Link #48
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Looks like its just the time skip. Probably felt they needed to create a flashy new title for the show to draw back the people who got tired of the fillers. Will be good to see Kakashi Gaiden when they decide to use it.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 12:27   Link #49
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

You'd be amazed how fast the news can spread....

Ohh dear Lord did you see the Yellow Flash!?
Holy It started again...
Huh where did you get that gif?

And people will watch the anime in no-time! The ratings will go up with more then 500%
Old 2006-11-30, 12:48   Link #50
Salsa

They announced that the new series is comming out, but have the announced the first few episodes yet? What makes me mad is the thought that sure, this could be post time skip, but that doesn't mean the filler is over. They could still do plenty more episodes of his training during the time skip, or maybe him doing missions as an adult, or something else like that.

I may be a pessimist, but I just don't want to get my hopes up of the anime getting back on track, then getting slammed with another six months of filler.
Salsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 14:10   Link #51
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

The Anime team simply isnt creative in inventing decent storylines...sure the show is called Naruto but it's ok to leave Naruto out of some of the episodes.

Focus on:
- Gaara of the Sand & his team....when they are on missions etc.
- Team Gai, same story...(training, missions, scout, their daily life...)
- Team Asuma
- Team Kurenai
- ANBU missions
- Konohamaru at school....learning stuff...which Naruto missed because he didnt learn. (well actually this wouldnt be good i think...)

Or a story about a boy who becomes a shinobi...and dies very fast...to give people a view that it aint easy to be a shinobi...not these current fillers...

There are tons of story's...it's almost as if they screw up on purpose...

So to me things could only get better so i am very curious about Februari...
Old 2006-11-30, 14:28   Link #52
Dains11

ok so lemme get this straight...in feb the filler will end and the anime will start up right where it ended at the manga? Like what I'm trying to figure out is I stopped watching naruto when the fillers began after naruto and sasuke fought and all that, so the anime will start up again as if they had just ended, or will there be some manga not illustrated? If so I definitely want to read the manga so I don't miss anything.
Dains11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 16:54   Link #53
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Probably....you see the manga really screwed up...

For example:
- Orochimaru's lair in the Sound Country was supposedly built by his father!
- They freaking destroyed Orochimaru's lair!
- There is a Konoha Prison
- Mizuki was alive...
- (If i am correct) they made a NEW Kage (star Kage?)
- They made a member of the 7 mists swordsmen!

From what i've seen they mixed up some manga stuff in the fillers but only in a few fillers shortly after the real story.

So i assume they start that Naruto returns to Konoha....after training with Jiraiya-sama..or the Gaiden...
Old 2006-11-30, 16:55   Link #54
Subaru-san

No one can say for certain as they have not released explicit details on the new series. There hasn't been much mention of Kakashi Gaiden, it would be surprising if they didn't include it. Though instead of including it in the new series they might run it towards the end of the current Naruto season right before the new one begins.
Subaru-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 20:46   Link #55
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I agree they could do a lot with filler episodes without including Naruto in every one. But if they have to include him, why don't they have a mission (Gaara's team, Gai's team or whatever) but Naruto has to stay behind and help with paper work or something. Since he has to get used to that stuff if he wants to be the Hokage. You can have the fun episode and come back to Naruto every now and then to get their apparently required Naruto presence. Sure it's lame, but the fillers haven't exactly been stellar.

On a positive note though, I don't even have to scan through a filler episode to find out when the series is coming back. Now I just have to survive a couple more months.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 22:59   Link #56
Yondaime-The Fourth

whoa whoa wait! They said in the fillers orochimarus lair was built by his father!??? hold up!!!!!!!! I want to know the exact episode and dialogue! IVE NEVER HEARD ABOUT THAT! but on a lighter note they really need to animate yellow flash! Cmon all they ever animated him in was the first episode and that one short clip before the first naruto movie.
Yondaime-The Fourth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 23:03   Link #57
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondaime-The Fourth View Post
whoa whoa wait! They said in the fillers orochimarus lair was built by his father!??? hold up!!!!!!!! I want to know the exact episode and dialogue! IVE NEVER HEARD ABOUT THAT! but on a lighter note they really need to animate yellow flash! Cmon all they ever animated him in was the first episode and that one short clip before the first naruto movie.
Yeah It was Jiraiya that said that..it was the first filler arc..Sakura, Naruto and Jiraiya as a team..think about the possibilities...lol
Old 2006-11-30, 23:30   Link #58
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Yeah, i saw this in the leafninja site.

I think they just spoiled something with that titled, but none the less i like it.
LostOnTheU-rturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-01, 06:40   Link #59
Naruto_Demon
Senior Gundam Pilot

Send a message via MSN to Naruto_Demon Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto_Demon
Okay, I get it now! They just wanted to change the title and get the lost viewers back! *nods*
Naruto_Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-01, 10:11   Link #60
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
I freaking love Naruto and I've stopped watching the fillers. It's so bad... Just makes them all look so crap.
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote