AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-05-01, 20:30   Link #361
Shadow5YA

In that case, just how many angels are populating the Earth? Do all of them know they're not human? Why do the angels even need a life on Earth when they can just make their own on the Synapse?

And just how much longer will Tomoki be kept in the dark about everything? He needs to man in areas other than in his pantsu and show that he's the hero of the story, noy Sugata.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 22:16   Link #362
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

The only type of angel we're missing is a seraphim ( 6 wings) right?

Hiori = 2 winged angel
Deidalos = 4 winged angel

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 22:22   Link #363
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
The only type of angel we're missing is a seraphim ( 6 wings) right?

Hiori = 2 winged angel
Deidalos = 4 winged angel
i think that tomoki is a dominion type... a very high ranking teacher or something like that

daedalus might be his lover when he was still an angel....
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 01:40   Link #364
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
In that case, just how many angels are populating the Earth? Do all of them know they're not human? Why do the angels even need a life on Earth when they can just make their own on the Synapse?

And just how much longer will Tomoki be kept in the dark about everything? He needs to man in areas other than in his pantsu and show that he's the hero of the story, noy Sugata.
Because the current Synapse Lord is an asshole, so they prefer to sleep and living peacefully on the pod, dreaming about life on earth surface.
Tomoki just need to 'ordered' Nymph to tell all her knowledge to him, and everything will become more chaotic

Tomoki is a Dominion-type angel?, 6 wings....if 4 are on his back ...the other to must be between his thigh
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 01:45   Link #365
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Hmmm major spin on the whole synapse and reality of earth. Curious as to if tomoki is an Angeloid in a pod to. But the whole thing with kazane knowing Sugata he's going to rethink the whole thing that happened in the "New Continent" and realize probably that his memories have been erased and try to sneak back into there and re input the memories. x.x Just hope the chapters start coming out a little faster now that it got a major progress >.<
Old 2010-05-02, 01:52   Link #366
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

The latest chapter here made me cry.
FDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 01:53   Link #367
Isekaijin

I'll say... The manga doesn't need to give me more excuses to hate that angel bastard. But damn. This is it, the end of Sora no Otoshimono as we know it. Not that I don't like Tomoki's antics but it was about time. Someone needs to go and beat the crap out of the royal bastard in Synapse.

How hard can it be. Aside from Chaos who is showing her love to her little aquatic friends they only have Harpy, right?

Seriously I need fanart of that annoying angel and his concubines being tortured horribly.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 02:03   Link #368
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isekaijin View Post
I'll say... The manga doesn't need to give me more excuses to hate that angel bastard. But damn. This is it, the end of Sora no Otoshimono as we know it. Not that I don't like Tomoki's antics but it was about time. Someone needs to go and beat the crap out of the royal bastard in Synapse.

How hard can it be. Aside from Chaos who is showing her love to her little aquatic friends they only have Harpy, right?

Seriously I need fanart of that annoying angel and his concubines being tortured horribly.
I'll second that request.
FDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 02:14   Link #369
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDW View Post
I'll second that request.
go ask Miiko in desiger thread, I m sure he can do it
*looking around for the man.......*

hm?, why I can't find chap 38?, is it not scanlated yet?

edited: found it's RAW on mangahelpers.com

edited2:
thanks Shiroi-bro!
Media fire hosted chapter 38, use google.com to reach it, and give tribute to Zachs (??) who bring this to us

Last edited by surerman; 2010-05-02 at 02:45.
Old 2010-05-02, 02:25   Link #370
ShiroiRyu

Baka-updates.
They have the scanlated chapter.
And yes ... But i know Sora no Otoshimono will go like that.
Why ? Watashi no Messiah-Sama. If you know this manga, you know the author will do that.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 02:58   Link #371
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Uh, what if Sunohara is also an Angel? Can it be possible?
Old 2010-05-02, 03:25   Link #372
zibi88

well I wouldnt be supprised if Sohara was an angel on synapose too.... like every angel (related) beigns are kinda attracted to tomoki....... Sohara even throught she punches him......she doesnt seem to have any other friends besides tomoki....

yet the question is how a sleeping sohara was able to walk into the synapse due tomokis dream.... isnt that kinda immposible.... since mostly Hiori knew that she is an angel (she was aware of it)...... so sohara would be too aware of her own self...

yet she keeps on haveing dreams (that crazy house where she was fooloing around with tomoki).... so hard to tell if its possible to have:

Synapse-sohara (sleeping) -> earth-sohara (sleeping) -> earth-soharas Dream

multi dreaming.....

I would kinda think what if Nymph was referring to people in town that are unreal.... or maybe Tomoki himself...... like while dreaming he connects back to synapse from where he orginally comes from (just like with hioris parents... tomokis parents are totaly offscream like they never existed xD)

hmmm I was wondering why Nymph was sooo soft and crying with the... everyone that knows about this reality must be deleted..... "what if its reffering to tomoki... like if he knows about this reality he might be disconnected from the dream too.... and everyone on earth will forget about him (just like they forgot about hiori).... so Nymph is sad becouse she, Ikaros, Astrea... would lose him... and everyone of tomokis friends would forget about him (deidalos plan would fail than)

so I wouldnt be supprised if it was about tomoki.... as he is kinda unreal... so if tomoki wakes up.... ikaros,nymph and astrea will be left on earth alone without a master and with no possibility of returning to synapse to him....... the same tomoki gets his memories wipped totaly out as he knows about this reality (more people are unreal... not only hiori)..... and his memories got deleted...

Other thing that might point out that tomoki might be an angel from synapse is the possibility of what hiori told..."wouldnt be nice to go there to new continent"... and after that she gets hiut by truck.... like if it was her dream wish it made it into reality ^^ but she told this when talking with tomoki like she was reffering it would be nice if we "two" could go there together... than hiori woke up on synapse and was all suffering... like if she did not told it it wouldnt end up like this...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 03:47   Link #373
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Hmmm well I think Kazanes statement of "Wouldn't it be nice to go there to the new continent" refers to how Sugata saw the new continent and by this point he realizes is Synapse so and since Kazane said he goes on about the new continent there must be some detail about it that Kazane knows. So she would probably be able to tell it'd be Synapse if she was aware of her self living as a dream. I think it was a curse on her saying that and being forced to wake up out of the pod. She probably didn't know her self, well atleast I think because if she knew she would probably stay away from Tomoki since he has Astrea, Nymph, and Ikaros around him
Old 2010-05-02, 03:54   Link #374
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
Hmmm well I think Kazanes statement of "Wouldn't it be nice to go there to the new continent" refers to how Sugata saw the new continent and by this point he realizes is Synapse so and since Kazane said he goes on about the new continent there must be some detail about it that Kazane knows. So she would probably be able to tell it'd be Synapse if she was aware of her self living as a dream. I think it was a curse on her saying that and being forced to wake up out of the pod. She probably didn't know her self, well atleast I think because if she knew she would probably stay away from Tomoki since he has Astrea, Nymph, and Ikaros around him
well than why did Hiori know that Nymph had a "radar" to track down tomoki.... the same it was her life/dream... so she could have fun and happiness too.... just like ikaros,nymph and astrea had fun.... she mostly knew that the life on synapse is harsh becouse of those cruel rullers... and after all if something would happen the erase memory program would activate....

so well no one is stripped out from happiness.... and who tomoki would choice it was only up to tomoki ^^ heheheh but still I wonder what would tomoki do if he saw hiori with "wings" :P as he was constantly saying to Sohara who questions him about his feelings for angeloids... Tomoki allways answered "but they have wings... wings!"

so now he cares so deeply for hiori who too has those "wings" XD I wounder if his perspective would change... "wings are ok !! " XD

anywya I hope that in next chapter Deidalos will appear and capture Hiori and maybe sugata.... kinda secure them.... and now two girls would be able to wait for tomoki..... and what if Deidalos and Hiori would use the same method and connect to tomokis dream... who apepars on synapse... so now two of them could appear in his grass-field dream ^^

well it seems that if the earth illusion disappears... they got the memories wipped out.... but since Deidalos is useing tomokis dream to talk to him on synapose and not on earth.... he doesnt lose his memories.... so maybe hiori will use this too.... to make tomoki remember her and make that he would not forget her the same tomo would know that she is there waiting for him ^^
Old 2010-05-02, 04:42   Link #375
surerman
Banned

Let see...
1.Angeloid is immune to Memory Erasing Procedure, so they know the truth

2.Hiyori will need to enter Tomoki life with new name and recreate memory unless she can't sleep in it again due to Synaspe Bastard Lord

3.All earthling can be affected by Synapse

4.Hiyori still a live

5.Less rival for Daidalos for Tomoki

6.Angeloids is still succumb to Synapse even after Tomoki train them to have "freedom"

7.Sugata plan to use Hiyori investigate Synapse fail

8.Nymph mentioned about other "un-real" on earth, now I wonder if the town they live even real in the first place

9.Tomoki is Human, he lost his memory, so ...no Tomoki Angel in Synapse

IMO than the Synapse Bastard Lord, all Tomoki Angeloids deserve the Hatred. They know they can do something yet they didn't do it, more for their own advantage (didn't lost their Master love) and still cover the truth. I bet they happy with the current event

Nymph statement remind me of Yahudi-an (our pronounce for Jewish target to kill) attitude to lie for their own advantage (something like Nazi Genocide camp, etc). hmm? I bet you doubting our Killer/Hitman_Hystory_book now

True that Bastard Lord deserve some painful death, but Angeloids, in this case Nymph, deserve it better for now.

Chaos, return soon, and punish all that selfish Angeloids of Tomoki please!
Old 2010-05-02, 05:13   Link #376
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post

9.Tomoki is Human, he lost his memory, so ...no Tomoki Angel in Synapse

Chaos, return soon, and punish all that selfish Angeloids of Tomoki please!

well dont go ahead of yourself here ^^ we dont know how other dream-illusions of sleeping angels on synapse react to Hioris disapperance...

I mean if we assume that the female friend of Hiori (that she was walking with) is an angel... will she remember her friend Hiori here on earth dream.... or will her memory of hiori that lives on earth be erased like all others... (like hiori never existed in her life here on earth)

so we cant say that only humans are affected by it on earth... when a dream illusion disappears from surface... to confirm it we need another sleeping angel beign (in this case hioris female friend who might be angel related).......

anyway what if tomoki is not a sleeping angel.... but he is an angel himself here on earth (liveing one... not sleeping one)... but like his memories and angel form [wings] have been sealed.... so he is not aware of his real self and lives as normal human..... and just like Deidalos can enter tomokis dream without useing a sleep pod.... the same tomoki can connect to synapse due his dream too....

well if we look on tomokis dream.... we can notice that his dream is green... lively... green grass... nice weather.... but if we look on real synapse we see that evne tree's dont want to wake up.... like the all year apricorn tree according to synapse is not green.... or the forest where deidalos is hideing has kinda like dead/sleeping tree's even thorught its spring/summer...

so maybe tomoki orginaly was the ruller or a strong angel that his presence on synapse made thigns live there.... peacefull country... but then the council guys went envious and jelous of the power... and throwed him out of the throne.... maybe even they thrown him to the earth surface...after that they sealed his form & memories..... but here deidalos made a single link with him... that made tomoki subconciously remember her form (and deidalos started to call him throught his dream that the sky captured her... and he should remember ect).... but than she had to hide herself from evil council....

the life on synape has changed by the evil rullers.... and they choiced to go into sleep than continue liveing in this cruel reality where there is no fun... peace... maybe as the citizen choiced to live among humans.... made council desire to create slaves to keep up the synapse clean.... somene that will do his orders with pleasure and not like those citizen go against him (we see hiori is trembling in fear... so he knows how bad person this guy is)

maybe tomoki is affected by the memory loss becouse he doesnt know his real self... as its beign sealed.... but we can ask why deidalos went to tomoki even throught he is weak human...how can he help her if he is this weak...

still there is hope that Ikaros will stop her sillence and will talk.....Ikaros wanted to tell him the truth but nymph stopped her (nymph is weak in force and mind... she is scared of consequences without considering tomokis feelings....as he is beign toyed around by the council...).... but we see ikaros sad and painfull look at the last panel.... like she wants to tell him..... and so maybe she will even if nymph tells not too.....

hmmm I wonder do the angels get old or are they ethernall beigns that dont age....
Old 2010-05-02, 05:33   Link #377
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Because the current Synapse Lord is an asshole, so they prefer to sleep and living peacefully on the pod, dreaming about life on earth surface.
Tomoki just need to 'ordered' Nymph to tell all her knowledge to him, and everything will become more chaotic

Tomoki is a Dominion-type angel?, 6 wings....if 4 are on his back ...the other to must be between his thigh
no.... the other pair would be in his "mighty staff of erotica"...

jokes aside.... it MIGHT be this.... wing system...

an angel has one pair of wings... an upper class angel (like deidalos) i should call them 'elite angels' in the middle of common and the power angels (sorry i had to think of that name) could be the dominions.... these guys were capable of almost everything... from engineering to power play.... tomoki MIGHT be a dominion classed angel in his past self (or body)...

either way.... hiyori gone.... TOMOKI!!!!!! show us your black wings to signify you are an elite dominion already!!! damn!
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 05:38   Link #378
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

The reason why Nymph didn't tell him is because she "loves" him... I think?
and she doesn't want Tomoki to die or she doesn't want something happen to the "current" Tomoki

she did say that knowing the "Truth" will lead to one's destruction

so Nymph was just "protecting" him? I dunno
I think she just wants something not to happen

so enough of the Nymph hate please

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 06:14   Link #379
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
The reason why Nymph didn't tell him is because she "loves" him... I think?
and she doesn't want Tomoki to die or she doesn't want something happen to the "current" Tomoki

she did say that knowing the "Truth" will lead to one's destruction

so Nymph was just "protecting" him? I dunno
I think she just wants something not to happen

so enough of the Nymph hate please
you forgot what Tomoki have in his side, the Strongest Weapon that terrorize Synapse in the past aka Uranus Queen (Ikaros) which even the Council want to recover using Nymph and then Chaos.
If Nymph considering Tomoki safety by keep silent, she's underestimating Ikaros combat ability, just like what she do in their first battle and more...she's being egoist to not considering Tomoki feeling about Hiyori. What a flat chested angeloids she are

Nymph deserve the hate for now, it's not like she can't be liking anymore.
Let see..Nymph will be liking again if she:

1.Hack Ikaros..make her more talkative and more agressive. Nymph has the power for it
2.Show some love, all she can do just goes to Tsundere (a behavior I detest my self) and not help Tomoki
3.Stop helping Sugata and endangered Tomoki's dream, the only save path for Daidalos to Tomoki to meet
4.....combine with other Angeloids.. Voltus style LOL
Old 2010-05-02, 07:50   Link #380
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
this chapter wow! i wonder what tomoki would notice if he knew... plot thickens plus the damn wait

Tags
comedy, shounen