Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-20, 15:48   Link #7261
calvinguy

yeah dam spoilers... *shakes fist*
Old 2008-07-20, 15:49   Link #7262
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

i posted this in other thread but i thought it be more appropriate here.
you know what i was thinking, talk about foreshadowing. If CC dies later on in the series remember that Lelouch said "At least smile till the end" This makes me worry if i was a CC fan. Was it neccessary for him to say that. He could have said everything else, and skipped the line and the speech would still have the same impact. Thus i see this as foreshadowing. we shall see. We will find out apparently.
Old 2008-07-20, 15:51   Link #7263
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinguy View Post
Oh how i wished i didn't read those spoilers... oh well... I wonder how these guys are able to get accurate spoilers?
guess, inside sources, the leaks from the animators( most likely how they got it).
Old 2008-07-20, 15:51   Link #7264
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovensky View Post
@calvinguy: I think the whole purpose of spoilers is to beg to be read until we read them and then make us regret ever having read them
Yeah spoilers are like that. Your always curious about what is going to come, but after reading it you wish you hadn't looked. Just jumped to the end of this thread after seeing 15. After hearing what you and calvinguy have been saying I'm probably going to flee . Been in this thread enough times to know the longer I stay the more likely I'll read something I didn't want to.
Old 2008-07-20, 15:53   Link #7265
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Those spoilers seem pretty legit now. It first I was like no way some of these things would happen. I told myself if C.C. lost her memory(who can guess that?) then it would be somewhat truthful someone on the inside leaked those out since some has already come to pass. The whole Kallen spoiler seems like it would happen. So many specualtions about her leaving and staying with Lelouch. That spoiler/specualtion puts them both together. I wonder what's going to happen to Sayoko and Suzaku though?
Old 2008-07-20, 15:53   Link #7266
Kovensky
Timer
*Fansubber

Good thing my memory isn't cooperating with Code Geass
I probably read that korean spoiler 5 times and can't remember a line from it. But the meaning of those lines is hidden somewhere deep in my mind... lol

MPlayer FTW! Get my win32 build here; now with multithreading
/me is usually idling on #mplayer@chat.freenode.net or #cccp@irc.rizon.net
\SHAMEIMARU/
Old 2008-07-20, 15:54   Link #7267
lousylaus

The more the serie draws to a close, the more I think Suzaku will end up dying.

As seen in ep.15 he's about to blow up, whether for good or bad remains to be seen. And if the rumors of him blowing up tokyo with the Nina Nuke is true, that'll be the last straw right there. He's pretty much done for mentally. He wanted to die before so imagine after that. And even tho it will not be his fault, you just know he's gonna blame himself for it, not to mention everyone besides those who really knows him(Lelouch, Nunally) will automatically blame him for that after watching the Lancelot launching that bomb and hate his guts.

I can just see him sacrificing himself at the end to save his people/friends. One last good thing to redeem himself and he will have his wish of dying, something he wanted since the very beginning. I can totally see *image of Euphie appearing* Suzaku's goes, I'm coming for you baby and BOOM exploding Lancelot.

And about his "LIVE" command, I think it will eventually be cancelled by Jeremiah by either demanding him to do so or while fighting him.

I mean no matter how things happen, it's tough to see a happy ending for him. Unlike Lelouch(who had CC, Kallen, Shirley and his followers), he pretty much has no one to set him straight. The only one was Euphie and she's dead. His friends at school, Loyd/Cecile, the other KoR are doing nothing for him. The only one who can still do a thing for him is Nunally but she hasn't done much so far. Sure she finally tried confronting him in the last episode but will she let it go and think more about Lelouch or will she confront him even more? hmm...
Old 2008-07-20, 15:55   Link #7268
bran
h e a d s h o t

can someone translate the extended preview
Old 2008-07-20, 15:58   Link #7269
calvinguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
The more the serie draws to a close, the more I think Suzaku will end up dying.

As seen in ep.15 he's about to blow up, whether for good or bad remains to be seen. And if the rumors of him blowing up tokyo with the Nina Nuke is true, that'll be the last straw right there. He's pretty much done for mentally. He wanted to die before so imagine after that. And even tho it will not be his fault, you just know he's gonna blame himself for it, not to mention everyone besides those who really knows him(Lelouch, Nunally) will automatically blame him for that after watching the Lancelot launching that bomb and hate his guts.

I can just see him sacrificing himself at the end to save his people/friends. One last good thing to redeem himself and he will have his wish of dying, something he wanted since the very beginning. I can totally see *image of Euphie appearing* Suzaku's goes, I'm coming for you baby and BOOM exploding Lancelot.

And about his "LIVE" command, I think it will eventually be cancelled by Jeremiah by either demanding him to do so or while fighting him.

I mean no matter how things happen, it's tough to see a happy ending for him. Unlike Lelouch(who had CC, Kallen, Shirley and his followers), he pretty much has no one to set him straight. The only one was Euphie and she's dead. His friends at school, Loyd/Cecile, the other KoR are doing nothing for him. The only one who can still do a thing for him is Nunally but she hasn't done much so far. Sure she finally tried confronting him in the last episode but will she let it go and think more about Lelouch or will she confront him even more? hmm...
I feel otherwise, I know everyone hates his character right now but to me it'll feel kind of stupid for him to just die off. I believe he'll come to forgive Lelouch and that they'll both work together at the end to bring an end to all this. If the korean spoilers continue to be right, Lelouch is gonna need all the help he can get.
Old 2008-07-20, 16:10   Link #7270
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

there has been a ton of parellel from this season to last season. the big thing happening at the end of 18 was unsuccessful shooting of handron cannon on the knights.
This time it might be successful nuke. With 19 i have no idea what will happen.
Old 2008-07-20, 16:12   Link #7271
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
there has been a ton of parellel from this season to last season. the big thing happening at the end of 18 was unsuccessful shooting of handron cannon on the knights.
This time it might be successful nuke. With 19 i have no idea what will happen.
The events concerning C.C. have been mostly in line, the events concerning Shirley have been mostly in line. The events concerning Kallen, however, came from Mars and rushed right across the parallels thing and took a massive dump on the idea.
Old 2008-07-20, 16:13   Link #7272
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
I feel otherwise, I know everyone hates his character right now but to me it'll feel kind of stupid for him to just die off. I believe he'll come to forgive Lelouch and that they'll both work together at the end to bring an end to all this. If the korean spoilers continue to be right, Lelouch is gonna need all the help he can get.
Lelouch is far more likely to find an ally in Schneizel...and even that's only indirectly. I cannot see Suzaku turning all mushy-friendly inside in 17 and then "accidentaly" using Nina's bomb in 18. Suzaku would need a good motive after turning back to Lelouch in 17 to strap a nuke to his KMF during an upcoming battle over his own soil.
Old 2008-07-20, 16:17   Link #7273
Aquaman OS

Ignorance. The spoilers suggest Suzaku doesn't know the power of the nuke only that Nina gave him a new weapon suggesting she either doesn't know how strong it really is or lies to get him to cause destruction. And after he inadvertently blows up a large portion of his own country he might not think so highly of Schneizel and the Emp anymore.
Old 2008-07-20, 16:19   Link #7274
lousylaus

Quote:
Well not sure if you implied that I hate his character so just to be clear I don't hate him, I'm actually one of the very rare Suzaku supporter

But this is a character that's been surrounded by death since he was a child. He killed his father and lived with the guilt of that all these years. He's been waiting to die for a long time to the point of killing himself. The only person he really loved was killed in front of him. The story of Suzaku is death. The only thing really keeping him alive is the LIVE command. If that were to be cancelled which I think will eventually happen, it wouldn't be hard for him to die at all.
Old 2008-07-20, 16:33   Link #7275
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
Well not sure if you implied that I hate his character so just to be clear I don't hate him, I'm actually one of the very rare Suzaku supporter

But this is a character that's been surrounded by death since he was a child. He killed his father and lived with the guilt of that all these years. He's been waiting to die for a long time to the point of killing himself. The only person he really loved was killed in front of him. The story of Suzaku is death. The only thing really keeping him alive is the LIVE command. If that were to be cancelled which I think will eventually happen, it wouldn't be hard for him to die at all.
True he really has been surrounded by death and been looking for it for a long time. With episode 15 almost makes me think about the C.C. situation and all the talk about death. Guess it comes down to whether he reaches that death or can live on without that geass forcing him. Thought it might be an important thing to overcome and reflect a growth in his character. At the very least you can't have a command being the only thing keeping you alive.
Old 2008-07-20, 16:40   Link #7276
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Ignorance. The spoilers suggest Suzaku doesn't know the power of the nuke only that Nina gave him a new weapon suggesting she either doesn't know how strong it really is or lies to get him to cause destruction. And after he inadvertently blows up a large portion of his own country he might not think so highly of Schneizel and the Emp anymore.
So you think Suzaku will turn down Lelouch in Turn 17, be a proxy unknowingly for Nina's weapon in Turn 18 and as a result of grief from that will join Lelouch?

I dunno. That's a logical scenario; as to its likelihood I wouldn't mind such a turn of events. I just hope if he turns, his MO is explicit.
Old 2008-07-20, 16:41   Link #7277
C.C.
Gray Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Pity does not exactly lead to the kind of love that C.C was searching for though. If C.C and Lelouch were to get together, I'd rather Lelouch realize his own feelings for her rather then just being with her because of a sense of responsibility. Remember what C.C said in R1, "Fake smiles can hurt one's self."
Pity? I'm not sure it will be just for that... then, these are speculations or fake spoilers or the truth who knows. Whatever it is, a ring is something VERY important, that's the way I think. At least it means that Lelouch proves something strong for her, I'm happy to know it!
Old 2008-07-20, 16:42   Link #7278
lousylaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Guess it comes down to whether he reaches that death or can live on without that geass forcing him. Thought it might be an important thing to overcome and reflect a growth in his character. At the very least you can't have a command being the only thing keeping you alive.
I think it will come down to one person who will care enough for him to save him. Euphie was that person but with her dead, the only one left who could do that is Nunally. But if she can't do it or if someone prevents her from doing so, then Suzaku is once again on his own and that's not good at all.
Old 2008-07-20, 16:54   Link #7279
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
So you think Suzaku will turn down Lelouch in Turn 17, be a proxy unknowingly for Nina's weapon in Turn 18 and as a result of grief from that will join Lelouch?

I dunno. That's a logical scenario; as to its likelihood I wouldn't mind such a turn of events. I just hope if he turns, his MO is explicit.
As I've said many times, 18 seems to be the major turning point since it's a major battle in Japan which leads to a split up in who goes to who.

We know that Suzaku wants to talk with Lelouch in 17 which could led to a reconcilliation but unfortunately our Prince Schenzeil puts a stop to that. With Nina obviously she could have miscalculated the nuke's capabilities.
Old 2008-07-20, 16:57   Link #7280
yamibakura

I still think Schneizel is innocent... Well hes not malicious... Plus he respects Nunally very much. Nina is the thorn in Schneizel's good intentions..

So it looks like CC had her all of her memories from being immortal wiped out. So in other words she is back to the mindset as if she was never given geass.

How will Kallen be essential.....
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories