4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.55%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 0.82%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 2.47%
Voters: 365. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-13, 20:58   Link #461
JesseJamesRocket
Maniacally loveable.

What I don't get is that Suzaku was there when Lelouche risked his life to save Shirley. Suzaku actually had to save both of them. Why is he so adamant in his suspicion that he killed her? O.k. so he's Zero, but Shirley's murderer? That doesn't add up. Besides, he's gotta know how crazy Jeremiah is, and that whole last scene was pure chaos. At least suspect him you know? Ah well, it doesn't really matter anyway.
JesseJamesRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:03   Link #462
Ashlotte
Clockwork

I think suzuka has lost his way more or less...It used to be about helping the Japanese and changing Brittania, but now it he seems like he's becoming more and more of a blind unstable vengeance seeker...

I won't really pretend that I was ever a huge fan of his, but he atleast used to stand for something before euphies death. Frankly I think if she was still alive she'd be disappointed in the person he's become...Heres hoping someone(Nunally?) sets the poor bastard straight or puts him down (lulu?) before he completely rots.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:09   Link #463
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
Wonder why V.V. seems to hate Marianne so much. Hmmmm....
I'm thinking that it's the same problem as Rollo, Jealousy.

Judging from his retort at Jeremiah, it might be possible that he's sick and tired of people talking about her; Marianne this Marianne that...

And when his 'younger brother' married her...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:10   Link #464
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseJamesRocket View Post
What I don't get is that Suzaku was there when Lelouche risked his life to save Shirley. Suzaku actually had to save both of them. Why is he so adamant in his suspicion that he killed her? O.k. so he's Zero, but Shirley's murderer? That doesn't add up. Besides, he's gotta know how crazy Jeremiah is, and that whole last scene was pure chaos. At least suspect him you know? Ah well, it doesn't really matter anyway.
He knew Shirley regained her memories and planned on talking to Lelouch. She was found dead of suicide. Suzaku and Kallen know Shirley wouldn't shoot herself like that.

Which character often makes people shoot themselves? That would be Lelouch. He doesn't know about Rolo on Lelouch's side. He might not even know he has a Geass.

So he figures suspicious suicide=Geass=Lelouch.

And since Lelouch vanished immediately afterwords and didn't even go to the funeral that makes him look even more suspicious.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:11   Link #465
Mr.Mo

I suspect that Suzaku thinks Lulu killed shirley for the same reason Rolo said he killed Shirley
Mr.Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:15   Link #466
dee32

IMO Suzaka is going down a path that their is no return from. He is becoming blinded in his goal for revenge for Euphie that he is willingly going to addict someone to drugs. He is totally forgetting what Euphie stood for. I thought he considered Kallen as a friend. Suzaku's beef is with Lelouch and shouldn't be taken out on Kallen. Suzaku threating to use refrain on Kallen is the act of a desperate man. Kallen isn't willing going to betray Lelouch. Suzaku really doesn't think much of Lelouch. Suzaku knew that Lelouch and Shirley liked each other. So why would Lelouch kill Shirley?
dee32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:16   Link #467
Thassodar

"Hey, what's up?"

"Ah its you, I'm gonna kill you no--"

"No you're not."

"Yeah lemme just power up this--"

"BITCH I'M IN UR BACKYARD!"

*POW!!!!!!!!*

Awesome episode. Who wants to see a fist fight between Lulu and his dad? Any bets?
Thassodar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:17   Link #468
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee32 View Post
Suzaku knew that Lelouch and Shirley liked each other. So why would Lelouch kill Shirley?
Don't forget, in Suzaku's eyes, Lelouch had brainwashed and killed Euphie, intentionally. He believes that Lelouch is willing to go that far for his goals.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:20   Link #469
hayato
Datte...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to hayato
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Don't forget, in Suzaku's eyes, Lelouch had brainwashed and killed Euphie, intentionally. He believes that Lelouch is willing to go that far for his goals.
Whether direct or indirect, Zero/Lelouch did kill Shirley, that is most likely what Suzaku's brain is trying to understand.
hayato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:25   Link #470
orangejuicetang

It just that Suzuku knows that Lelouch has a geass, he knows that Lelouch used to be Zero, he knows that Shirley was going to talk to Lelouch about it, and then he noticed that Shirley "comited sucide", and Lelouch was nowhere to be found, and wasn't even at her funeral. I mean, those are some pretty suspicious conidences right there.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:26   Link #471
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayato View Post
Whether direct or indirect, Zero/Lelouch did kill Shirley, that is most likely what Suzaku's brain is trying to understand.
Without the ability to place Rollo at the scene (and put in motivation) the only real option left is Lelouch using Geass on Shirley. Both he and Kallen understood that Shirley wouldn't shoot herself in the gut and commit suicide. Panic and nearly fall to her death yes, but that's different from shooting yourself. So while it has its own problems, Shirley being forced to kill herself is the only thing that's left.
Old 2008-07-13, 21:31   Link #472
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Suzaku has every reason to suspect Lelouch. However, now that he wants to use refrain an illegal drug on Kallen made me lose respect for his character. Hopefully all these misunderstandings between Lelouch and Suzaku gets cleared up.
Old 2008-07-13, 21:32   Link #473
Ruezu

Send a message via MSN to Ruezu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
Meh, if C.C. turns out to be Marrine's child, then boy what a sibling kiss Lelouch and C.C. had. XD
Who knows... Marrine could have had geass as well...
Old 2008-07-13, 21:32   Link #474
Mr.Mo

I don't like the use of "inderect"... You know that you kill people indirectly by paying your taxes right? Lulu didn't kill Shirley nor did he want her dead for any reason what so ever. The End.

Indirect would be something like an order for Rolo to kill Shirley or Lulu thinking/knowing Rolo would do something like this. Just because he let Rolo live for his own purposes doesn't mean he could have known this would have happened and thus its not his fault, nor is it the fault of the policemen or Suzaku, just Rolo and Rolo alone.(maybe a some of the fault goes to the incompetent policeman who failed to follow orders and catch her.)
Mr.Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:44   Link #475
ichigo fans
Code Geass Lover

If you are saying that it is Lelouch's fault. Then let us go back abit more to the past. Who is the one who let Shirley fully remember who she really is? Isnt that Orange-Kun who cast his Geass-Cancellor across the street?

And from what I think, Lelouch definitely definitely, dont want Shirley to be involved and to be dead.
ichigo fans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:53   Link #476
rpgman1

Whoa, this episode gets weirder with every plot twist! Now we know that Rollo did kill Shirley, but Lelouch completely lost his mind in favor of revenge. He had to wipe out the Geass Cult since they are dargerous themselves, just like the Super Human Institute in Gundam 00. Would like more unstable Geass users like Rollo around? Even V.V. told Rollo that he was a failure. Suzaku is no longer a hypocrite, but his methods of finding out whether Lelouch is Zero is very low for a character of justice.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:58   Link #477
wesfalcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZolfKimbley.BG View Post

Alright, I'll get to the more important point: everyone seems to be scheming behind each other's back; Lelouch plans on killing Rolo as a revenge for killing Shirley, Oghi and Villeta are acting really weird and I'm not sure who they are loyal to anymore (especially in Villeta's case).
I agree with that point. Seems like one major point in this episode is about lies and deception. The episode begins with Charles talking to VV about the lies in the world, and it ends with Charles talking again to VV about how he had lied to him. Might it be that Charles has justified his own moral standing behind all his actions, by believing that what he is doing is eradicating the lies and therefore the evil in his world? I'm really curious to figure out what "lies" is Charles referring about 20 years ago, and the "lie" that VV is doing to him.

And add to that the lies and deceptions that almost everyone is doing to each other here. Lelouch's hiding his secrets to those closest to him, Diethard + Sayoko, Ougi + Viletta, and so many people doing their own hidden agenda. Nobody have the real picture of what actually happened because each are hiding something for themselves.
wesfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 22:02   Link #478
NextTime

Another great episode! I can't wait for the next one already.

Seeing Cornelia work with Lelouch was great. I'm starting to like new-look Cornelia. In season one she was some stupid Brittanian only. Now she is a sexy avenger.

Lelouch planning to blow up Rolo was also great. Perfect justice for that creep! I was really happy when Lulu had his hand on the trigger, but I had a feeling something would get in the way. I feel some sort of Lulu vs. Rolo fight coming.

Die soon, Rolo!
NextTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 22:03   Link #479
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
About shirley, I should Blame Lulu! not just blame rollo instead.....

And i really don't hate suzaku bcoz......

anyway let me tell you something stupid, Why am i watch this kind of show since gundam 00? They are all GAY........
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 22:17   Link #480
thespringmoon
kaze ni naritai

Oh Suzaku-kun, you never fail to make me hate loving you. <3 You pulled a deliciously mean stunt towards end of the episode, dear.

I'm a little upset that Lelouch wasn't extremely upset [so what if I like seeing him messed up a bit?] about Shirley, but I guess he got it all out last episode.
thespringmoon is offline   Reply With Quote