AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-29, 23:23   Link #2001
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by itanshi1 View Post
Who knows? I don't tell. Still, that matters how?
Not in Internet I suppose.
We have Satashi in the same situation too.
Maybe someone should write an Itashi fic
Old 2009-07-02, 12:15   Link #2002
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Not in Internet I suppose.
We have Satashi in the same situation too.
Maybe someone should write an Itashi fic
I saw my name here and was going to freak out for a moment @_@

anyway, Itanshi is sitting next to me on the shelf marked "Spray cans".
Old 2009-07-30, 22:40   Link #2003
kaname08
Poetic Stargazer

I'm kinda curious and have been for a bit regarding the NanoxFate pair. Do most or some of you agree or disagree that the two Aces are like a "bunny" couple or just a couple?

I figured that it seems amusing sometimes to see them as a "bunny" couple, but to me, I just see them as a regular couple IMO.
Old 2009-07-30, 23:03   Link #2004
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
This topic has been done to death here. I recommend you go back 20 pages and catch up to find our answers.

There's nothing new to add to the topic, I'm afraid. I also hope it stays this way.

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
Old 2009-07-30, 23:21   Link #2005
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Couple? What couple? They've always looked like a pair of very good friends rather than a couple. Nothing more, nothing less.
Old 2009-07-30, 23:23   Link #2006
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Cop out :P but yeah, they won't be identified as a couple officially, ever. they wield the fanservice and subtext to lure us in.

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
Old 2009-07-30, 23:27   Link #2007
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

By neither confirming nor denying anything, 7Arcs keep their options open, ensuring there's something for everyone, and thus ensnaring the fandom into a neverending debate.

Me, I ship Nanoha/Job.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2009-07-30, 23:33   Link #2008
The Guy Named Zeo
stuff written here

Send a message via MSN to The Guy Named Zeo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
By neither confirming nor denying anything, 7Arcs keep their options open, ensuring there's something for everyone, and thus ensnaring the fandom into a neverending debate.

Me, I ship Nanoha/Job.
By doing so they make shipping SERIOUS BUSINESS to many fans which causes shipping wars that are unnecessary and make people RAGE at each other. Also I find Nanoha/Job a good ship.
Old 2009-07-30, 23:56   Link #2009
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

I know a guy named Job, he would not be so amused by this. Makes me want to tell him about it.

Old 2009-07-30, 23:58   Link #2010
The Guy Named Zeo
stuff written here

Quote:
Originally Posted by itanshi1 View Post
I know a guy named Job, he would not be so amused by this. Makes me want to tell him about it.
I encourage you as it would amuse me.
Old 2009-07-30, 23:58   Link #2011
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

So Nanoha is into older men? After all, one can be old, but then there's someone who's "As Old As Job".
Old 2009-07-31, 00:00   Link #2012
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Yes, she likes older men. I once envisioned her retiring and going back home to japan weary and broken, but still smiling. She then marries a former executive of a major business in Japan whom then becomes prime minister after the other three won and were ousted. he was then ousted a few months later. All is nominal. Yes, Japan is still in a recession.

Old 2009-07-31, 00:01   Link #2013
The Guy Named Zeo
stuff written here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
So Nanoha is into older men? After all, one can be old, but then there's someone who's "As Old As Job".
Well the say that older men are experienced. *Shot*
Old 2009-07-31, 00:04   Link #2014
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaname08 View Post
I'm kinda curious and have been for a bit regarding the NanoxFate pair. Do most or some of you agree or disagree that the two Aces are like a "bunny" couple or just a couple?

I figured that it seems amusing sometimes to see them as a "bunny" couple, but to me, I just see them as a regular couple IMO.
Going back to the serious discussion, I don't think that their sexual life has been discussed before in the thread, seems like something fresh to me. The nature of their relationship is heavily implied and the intentions of the author regarding to the subject were clear for most people before Vivid was released, so I suppose that it's safe to assume that they have a sexual life since when they were together in Strikers and now in Vivid when Fate is back at home.

There is not much in the canon material to know if we should tag them as a "bunny" or "regular" couple, in fact their sexual life is probably the inly thing that remains open, but it seems people like to portray them often as a bunny couple in fanfiction and doujins, probably because that has more potential for the plot, maybe because in Strikers they were spending 3 hours together every night before "going to sleep", or because of the sexual tension in A's Sound stages between them, but somehow this became a popular belief like "the white devil" in the occidental comunities.

But personally I think that fits better their personalities to have only some casual tender love, and spend the rest of their free time in family ^^

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
Old 2009-07-31, 00:06   Link #2015
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

No Haru, I'm can agree with you and wish for you to leave this be. I had hoped this topic would die, but alas. Inspiration is a night of boredom and writer's block.

You are unable to show me evidence therefore we yuri fans claim what we want to see and call it truth. I will not argue with you. This is how it stands. If you wish to go into express detail piece by piece, episode by episode, I will argue with you. In private. As a staunch yuri supporter, I may even help you find your 'truth'. Don't think I only play devil's advocate. I just will not play here in public. Also, Keroko, in private please. If we like dead horse that much.

My playground is in fanfiction.

Old 2009-07-31, 00:40   Link #2016
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

itanshi saves. Equine-tan remains unminced this time.
Old 2009-07-31, 00:56   Link #2017
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Damn! I had my cudgel good and ready too!
Old 2009-07-31, 06:24   Link #2018
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nya~n View Post
itanshi saves. Equine-tan remains unminced this time.
A horse somewhere flicks its ears up and looks around, suddenly acutely aware that its relatives were to be spared a beating after death.
Old 2009-07-31, 13:47   Link #2019
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Thank you, Itanshi.
Old 2009-07-31, 16:14   Link #2020
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
(I know it's a joke but still) I would see Hayate having a sort of father complex and looking after older men but not Nanoha
Closed Thread