Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-03-29, 07:16   Link #2801
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinwonpie1 View Post
Narutowiki says that Jugo is only 18 years old. Maybe he was born on a leap year ?
It seems that Kishi may have messed up the timeline since Anko a 24 year old was a child when she got the curse seal which is made from Jugo a 18 year old accoridng to wiki.

I think this was filler but I remember a episode were Jugo is fully grown and living in a cave before he goes to Oro for the curse seal to be made so this must be a filler mistake.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 14:00   Link #2802
d3monlord

who is in the 3rd coffin during the fight between Oro and the 3rd Hokage?
d3monlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 15:14   Link #2803
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3monlord View Post
who is in the 3rd coffin during the fight between Oro and the 3rd Hokage?
The 4th Hokage - Minato. Or at least it is supposed to be.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 16:20   Link #2804
d3monlord

it is not minato..coz he's soul is in the death god reaper,

maybe its probably madara.. so kabuto got its dna from oro and how did oro got its dna..
d3monlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 17:26   Link #2805
james0246

Quote:

maybe its probably madara.. so kabuto got its dna from oro and how did oro got its dna..
No, Orochimaru wanted to summon Minato. Whether he would have been summoned or not is besides the point (and since the rules for the technique weren't given until 400 chapters later, it is unclear if Kishimoto even knew what rules he wanted to use for the technique).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 00:47   Link #2806
itachi-san314

Quote:

I think it was pretty clearly minato. the reason behind the technique failing was that his soul was sealed in the death reapers stomach with 'part' of the kyuubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
No, Orochimaru wanted to summon Minato. Whether he would have been summoned or not is besides the point (and since the rules for the technique weren't given until 400 chapters later, it is unclear if Kishimoto even knew what rules he wanted to use for the technique).
actually the rules were given in that same scene. when sarutobi uses the death reaper to seal orochimaru's arms, himself and the 1st hokages he says that minato used it on the kyuubi to seal their souls and thats when sarutobi learned it.

it always kind of bothered me as to why sarutobi didnt seem to know at first why minato's ET didnt work since he should have just known his soul couldnt be summoned.

on a side note, when will naruto figure out a way to free the first 4 kages from an endless torture in the reaper's belly? its a pretty awful fate for such great people. i'm kind of tired of them being in there...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 01:57   Link #2807
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ For all we know the Death God's belly could be a dandy place.
Old 2012-04-28, 07:31   Link #2808
HasuMasu
*Artist

Okay sorry to double-post but I've never been this creeped out in my life.

So I was looking for the chapter discussion thread on Chapter 245, lo and behold the search function doesn't like numbers. Okay that's fine, so I searched for all the threads with 'chapter' in the title so I could find it--here's where it starts to get scary, I didn't see any chapter discussions between Chapter 244 and Chapter 289.

Okay, maybe I can find it if I don't use the search function and I just manually look through the pages of our sub-forum--so I found Chapter 244 on page 77 and to my horror the next page showed...Chapter 289.

I don't know if I should be scared because a part of time disappeared, or pissed-off because the time-cut started on the Chapter Discussion Thread I was looking for...either way, does anyone have any answers for this? Maybe if I can hear it from someone who was here during the time...
Old 2012-04-28, 07:46   Link #2809
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

^The chapter 244 was created late 2004/early 2005. I think that when forums crashed Dec 2005, this threads were lost in the process. That's just my opinion, after all I wasn't on forum back then

It would be best to ask Admins/Mods.
Old 2012-04-28, 07:51   Link #2810
HasuMasu
*Artist

I...I never knew something like that happened.

I guess that explains everything, then.
Old 2012-04-28, 08:10   Link #2811
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Not able to be 100% sure, but milan kyuubi's explanation makes perfect sense. The timing would be just right for the first week of data we lost. Basically if the thread was created a week after the last good backup that we had back then, it will be gone. There is a massive gap in users, posts, threads, everything... for 2005. Most of the early 2005 stuff was lost completely, because we couldn't (or no one thought to) recover it from the caches (provided by google, yahoo, etc.) at the time, where as later 2005 stuff was recovered and reposted in summary form.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 08:18   Link #2812
HasuMasu
*Artist

I guess it's case-closed, then. Never even thought something like that could happen.

Thank you both for your assistance.
Old 2012-05-05, 06:33   Link #2813
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

hey there, small and stupid question, since I still don't catch the principle of the impure ressurection : after having summoned almost all shinobis we know, can Kabuto call for Yondaime and Jiraiya ?
I would say yes for the first, because Oro once tried when he fought sandaime, but I have doubt for Erosennin since his body gor lost in the ocean....
Does the corpse have to be buried to be summoned ?

That would be deadly to see Naruto facing his old and beloved mentor ...let alone fighting his own dad.

thanks for the help !!
hitokirigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 10:57   Link #2814
23 gundam fan

i have been thinking about this for a long time. why did pain follow tobi/madara who has at most the ems . and pain had the rinnagan, it didnt make sense too me. why would pain follow a leader who is weaker(or was at the time pain was alive) in a world were the most powerful call the shots, i never understood that, even if all of this started with tobi. so what pain knew the plan. he could have pushed tobi aside and truely led the akast.
23 gundam fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 11:13   Link #2815
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 gundam fan View Post
i have been thinking about this for a long time. why did pain follow tobi/madara who has at most the ems . and pain had the rinnagan, it didnt make sense too me. why would pain follow a leader who is weaker(or was at the time pain was alive) in a world were the most powerful call the shots, i never understood that, even if all of this started with tobi. so what pain knew the plan. he could have pushed tobi aside and truely led the akast.
its not so much about power as it is about leadership. nagato was never a leader. he followed yahiko, jiraiya, yahiko again and then tobi. he identified with tobi's plan and therefore chose to support him and make it happen. also, it's not like tobi could have been beaten by pain if he tried. tobi's space time jutsu's could have avoided pain's attacks in a fight
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 02:23   Link #2816
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 gundam fan View Post
Aside from what the guy above me mentioned--Tobi would kick Pain's ass, that's why.
Old 2012-05-08, 05:29   Link #2817
a3jay14
Hunter in the Night

In my opinion tobi is weak, the only reason nagato followed him is because nagato wanted true peace. Tobi wanted the moon eye to control the shinobi which means there would be no more wars. Nagato wanted that thats why he followed him.

Also when talking about powers rinnegan is far superior than any sharinggan. Nagato is stronger than tobi, yes he got time space but nagato controls life and death thats the rinnegans power.
Old 2012-05-16, 08:59   Link #2818
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Are the Naruto movies worth watching? My wife is enjoying Naruto right now and she asked to me to watch the movies. I just don't know as my experience with movies for animes like Bleach are usually bad, but I may be wrong thats why I am asking
Old 2012-05-16, 09:05   Link #2819
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
Are the Naruto movies worth watching? My wife is enjoying Naruto right now and she asked to me to watch the movies. I just don't know as my experience with movies for animes like Bleach are usually bad, but I may be wrong thats why I am asking
I've only seen the ones from Part II but I admit they are indeed bad.

They upcoming one is likely not going to be bad but it'll be a long time before we can watch it.
Old 2012-05-16, 11:00   Link #2820
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
I've only seen the ones from Part II but I admit they are indeed bad.
Actually I thought the first Naruto movie (the one with Shion) in part one was very good, the best of the bunch imo.

Tags
q&a