AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-24, 04:09   Link #1
perth

Talking best ending ever

i just finished watching the whole series and it was awsome. the ending was the best espesially during the credits. it was so good im even gonna put the series on dvd's for my girlfriend she will even get a kick out of it. espesially the episode where they go on the trip to the public bath. the kid that runs through everything kinda looks like me.

last thing

this is my new favourite
Old 2004-01-24, 06:47   Link #2
Xaros

first think welcome to the party

second i don't think that had the proper ending (sagara+chidory) had to kiss one time attlist

we wait to see the 3 season
Old 2004-01-24, 11:16   Link #3
kamij0

Quote:
Originally Posted by perth
i just finished watching the whole series and it was awsome. the ending was the best espesially during the credits. it was so good im even gonna put the series on dvd's for my girlfriend she will even get a kick out of it. espesially the episode where they go on the trip to the public bath. the kid that runs through everything kinda looks like me.

last thing

this is my new favourite
well to me, its quite a sweet ending though, in the end sagara got into trouble with his crazy antics, this time dragging everyone in hot soup. i'm hopin if there's a 3rd season coming soon
Old 2004-01-24, 16:15   Link #4
perth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamij0
well to me, its quite a sweet ending though, in the end sagara got into trouble with his crazy antics, this time dragging everyone in hot soup. i'm hopin if there's a 3rd season coming soon

was the first season this funny too or was it serious. i might have to buy it
Old 2004-01-24, 17:02   Link #5
perth

the whole series was good. the monty python jokes and rip of gundam wing or seed i forgot with panty vision just made me laugh for like 5 minutes and the crazy caretaker with the chainsaw was SO good..

are there any other series like this??
Old 2004-01-24, 21:04   Link #6
kamij0

Quote:
was the first season this funny too or was it serious. i might have to buy it
the first season didnt have that much laughter as this one does. FMP is still one of the best anime i've watched.
Old 2004-01-25, 12:31   Link #7
White Apocalypse

Send a message via AIM to White Apocalypse
Smile

I'm so glad that Chidori and Sosuke get together in the end, it just seems they go together. Although Chidori constantly hits him, she helps him realize a couple of things. I'd sure like to know more about what happens at the ending of the second season.
Old 2004-01-25, 20:52   Link #8
RED6

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Apocalypse
I'm so glad that Chidori and Sosuke get together in the end, it just seems they go together. Although Chidori constantly hits him, she helps him realize a couple of things. I'd sure like to know more about what happens at the ending of the second season.
Chidori and Souseke never get together in the end, even in the second season. (if by get together you mean like go out bf-gf kind of thing). That really disappointed me, since I was hoping this would happen after this first season and at least after the second, since the whole second season was oriented towards their relationship.

O yeah, and to Perth, the first season is way better than the rest. It has almost as much comedy, and a binding plot with tons of action; as well as (i think) better development for the relationship between the two main characters.
Old 2004-01-26, 02:30   Link #9
donna8157

I thought that the ending was pretty good.

When Sagara told Chidori to take off her clothes . .did he know what kind of virus/bacteria he had unleashed? B/c at that time he hadn't received the call from his friend telling him what the virus was ..
Old 2004-01-26, 12:51   Link #10
KBTKaiser

Apparently Sousuke decided to take the time to reread the blasted manual again...
Old 2004-01-26, 13:52   Link #11
Kero Gunsou
ロリが大好きな男

Just two words to sum up why Season 1 is better than Season 2:

Arm Slave
Old 2004-01-26, 15:39   Link #12
Xaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kero Gunsou
Just two words to sum up why Season 1 is better than Season 2:

Arm Slave

good point
Old 2004-01-26, 16:07   Link #13
perth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaros
good point

uhh don't yell what is arm slave
Old 2004-01-26, 16:39   Link #14
Xie

Quote:
uhh don't yell what is arm slave
The mechs from season 1. Oh, and I agree!
Old 2004-01-27, 04:55   Link #15
aznndave

Send a message via ICQ to aznndave Send a message via AIM to aznndave Send a message via MSN to aznndave
it was crazy... i love this series... i finished watching it real quick, didnt really understand it fully though... i've burned it so maybe i'll watch over again next time..
Old 2004-01-28, 06:21   Link #16
ky_khor
Gundamed Ninja

Send a message via Yahoo to ky_khor
i like fmp serie 1 more
bcoz more Kruz, more Mao, more Tessa!

i pick them rather than Kyoko, onoD......

Good to have Sagara, Chidori, Tessa, Mao, Kruz, Oren, and Bonta-kun

i don't like the way they end the fmpfumofu, i thought it will be a romance ending, but it ended up with comedy........
Old 2004-02-02, 12:29   Link #17
SwiftStar
Daydreamer

I thought the ending, while funny, was unfulfulling. I wanted some advancement of their relationship. Some admission of need, want or desire. Instead we get Chidori at one point saying

Spoiler:
It was the perfect ending from the purely comedic standpoint of the anime but it didnt satisfy all of the other points of the anime.
Old 2004-02-03, 11:15   Link #18
Xaros

it will be a third season but is going to be late
so i read in all the rumor mills
Old 2004-02-20, 17:33   Link #19
SoulDrinker
wandering soul

Send a message via MSN to SoulDrinker
i really liked the last fight in season 1 cuz sousake unleashed hell on him but found it disapointing in season 2 where sousake and chidori relatetionship didnt go anywhere and the ending was fitting but wasnt that great.
Old 2004-02-20, 22:35   Link #20
Rue_Spainec
Knight, Bishop, or Rook

Send a message via MSN to Rue_Spainec Send a message via Yahoo to Rue_Spainec
Exclamation Originality of Endings

Originality is a key to a successful anime series and for all of the people expecting the same get together between the main characters are denying the true aspect of Fumoffu. The Romance story is important but the hilarious comedy and completely random events are the key to the series being popular. If Sagara and Kaname did manage to finalize the relationship there would be no need for season three, reviewing the episodes, or discussions about the show. Nobody remembers Gunparade March, Star Ocean EX, or Chobits because the ending was expected. However Slayers, Escaflowne, Evangelion, and FLCL are remembered because the endings are special. Don’t be disappointed by Fumoffu’s ending, realize how well it mirrors the show.
Closed Thread