Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-27, 06:17   Link #1
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Chapter 457 discussion (spoilers)

Wicked new chapter.

Usopp, Nami and Chopper are watching as Moria imbues Kaidou's body with Luffy's shadow, which struggles for a minute but then gives up. Luffy's shadow dissapears in Kaidou's body and he starts to move. UsNaChop are shocked. Absolom seems to have his doubts about this particular act. UsNaChop make a run for in in the confusion of Kaidou's ressurection and discuss some more. Then Us and Chopper are hit by something which resembles Usopps's Flamestar. It's Absolom who manages to capture Nami. Us & Chop counterattack but Absolom goed invisible (and Nami too!).
Suddenly they are attacked by the Living armors and a big group of zombies. Us & Chop seem done for. Story switches to Franky and Robin who are trashing zombie's like crazy (ie, releasing their shadows). Franky takes a cool pose and chapter end.

Gee, things are looking pretty grim. Kaidou seems a bit uncontrollable but Moria is obsessed. Looks like the Strawhat Crew will have to fight Kaidou without Luffy

Last edited by Animizzle; 2007-05-27 at 11:00.
Old 2007-05-27, 11:13   Link #2
ShikaShika
無罪

I chuckled loudly to myself when I read the title of the chapter. "Niku~~!!!"
Old 2007-05-27, 15:03   Link #3
Slayerx

@Animizzle

two things wrong... one, Kaidou is the guy in the new world that kick Moria's ass... the giant monster is Oz... second, there was no story switch, Robin and Franky are now with Ussop and chopper...

Also, you for got to mention the most important thing...
Oz's first word when awaking was "MEEEEEAAAAAAATTTTTT!"
followed by "I'M SO HUNGRY!", "Sanji food!" "eh, who's Sanji?"
i can say a few of us saw something like that coming =P

Scary throught though... Luffy's appetite, in the form of a giant... is there really enough food to satisfy such a thing =P
Not to mention that OZ hasn't eaten in about 500 years =P

also, this seems to give some indication as to how Moria keeps control of minions like Ryuma... he bascially brings the shadow into submission before he implants it, so that the new zombie will be more loyal to him... though i still seriously question how loyal Oz is gonna be
Old 2007-05-27, 19:48   Link #4
chitgoks

we all know oz wont be loyal to moria.. and then moria will say something like... "this is the first time it's happened!" lol
Old 2007-05-28, 00:41   Link #5
Hao Asakura
Newbie arimasen

Can't wait to see Oz beat the hell up of Moria and Absalom (really hate this character). Is it just me that I keep thinking Moria is the weakest of Shicibukai members? The only reason he keeps making zombie soldiers coz he is damn weak to fight alone.
Old 2007-05-28, 05:17   Link #6
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Oh right, Oz. Didn't read MarvelB's posts carefully. As for Ozzy's first words. I can't read Japanese my friend.

I wonder what Absolom is thinking...
Old 2007-05-28, 10:52   Link #7
onepiecelover

I lol'ed when he first said Meat and that too right after Moria said he was his scariest creation to date
Old 2007-05-28, 20:13   Link #8
iKumdo
Chodan

Send a message via AIM to iKumdo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hao Asakura View Post
The only reason he keeps making zombie soldiers coz he is damn weak to fight alone.
I guess that's also why Crocodile had millions of bounty hunters work for him right? Because he's the weakest shichibukai. Don Flamingo also seems to have a good sized group of pirates by him. Gee, what will we do with all these weak shichibukai members?
Old 2007-05-29, 00:06   Link #9
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
two things wrong... one, Kaidou is the guy in the new world that kick Moria's ass...
How do you know that Kaidou just stright up kicked Moria's @#$??? The way Moria was talking and explaininmg the fight seemed close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKumdo
I guess that's also why Crocodile had millions of bounty hunters work for him right? Because he's the weakest shichibukai. Don Flamingo also seems to have a good sized group of pirates by him. Gee, what will we do with all these weak shichibukai members?
LOL!

Also just for the record this chapter sucked major rectum, I mean this had no reason to be displayed to the public. A waste of a chapter.
Old 2007-05-29, 07:02   Link #10
chucky
Always impatient

Hi! Long time no see!
Just pop in to say Hi!

You last visited: 2007-01-16 at 01:14
Old 2007-05-29, 20:49   Link #11
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

That Luffy scene reminded me something from another story (maybe Ueki). If that is the case, the newly created Luffy-zombie, because of the source-shadow's simple mind (more like bird-mind intellect), might act in a way that will honor the original Luffy. Moria running away from his zombie would be a really funny scene.
Old 2007-05-31, 08:23   Link #12
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
we all know oz wont be loyal to moria.. and then moria will say something like... "this is the first time it's happened!" lol
I actually do think that Luffy will be essentially loyal to Moria as long as his shadow is in the giant. But much like Sanji, because of his personality he will be unpredictable and dificult to effectively control. However he won't directly turn on Moria while in his giant shape, because... seeing people get squashed like bugs by someone 100 times their size just isn't interesting. The giant form will never be able to cary across as much emotion as Luffy either. It also diminishes the effort of the strawhats currently on the loose if Luffy, while having his shadow taken, takes care of (essentially) everything. Assuming Luffy fights in this arc, it will be as himself after the remaining strawhats bust his shadow out. If giant Luffy screws things up for Moria and crew it will be for comical effect and not a part of an actual fight.

My guess.
Old 2007-05-31, 11:12   Link #13
SagaZone

Send a message via ICQ to SagaZone
I personally think that Luffy won't forget his dreams.As a result,he has less possibility to be loyal to Maria.Yaaaaa....Maria will get in a great trouble,because Luffy always has unpredicted actions.
Old 2007-05-31, 21:33   Link #14
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky View Post
Hi! Long time no see!
Just pop in to say Hi!

You last visited: 2007-01-16 at 01:14
Been busy with life.
Closed Thread