Notices

Old 2009-01-17, 02:46   Link #141
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by passin'gass View Post
Chapter 30
That was a really underhanded thing to do, Hayakawa! Respect lvl went down a few points there.
Spoiler for chap 30:
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 05:36   Link #142
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for 30:

Last edited by Waven; 2009-01-17 at 08:05.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 07:38   Link #143
War_Lord
Modern Philosopher

If its true that Hayakawa got dumped, then I can now see why.
Old 2009-01-17, 08:40   Link #144
ellifeedn
Thinker

I can see this will not end well for at least one person. And the eye in the star creeps me out.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 12:04   Link #145
Isekaijin

Hayakawa really surprised me. Not in the good way, I must add, but then again, the idiot fell too easily in her trap.

Someone is going to leave the festival crying.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 14:34   Link #146
jzmagic
flargansbog

All's fair in love and war.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 17:30   Link #147
Kaffe

Quote:
Originally Posted by passin'gass View Post
Chapter 30
That was a really underhanded thing to do, Hayakawa! Respect lvl went down a few points there.

If Tsubaki discovers your duplicity...way to ruin his fond memories of and trusting you!
Yea, that was a really low thing to do. Urabe will probably see her together with Tsubaki and thing he's cheating on her. Hmm, I wonder if she's actually going to hurt Tsubaki with the scissors this time...
Kaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 11:26   Link #148
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

I am really hoping Urabe will found out the truth and scissors attack Hayakawa.

@Passin'gass

Few points? It's more like it went down to zero points on the respect scale.

However, Tsubiki shouldn't have lie about going to the festival and explain to Urabe what Hayakawa situation at the time*
tensashinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 13:10   Link #149
Ultenth

I have to echo jzmagic's sentiments, that all is fair in love and war. Plus he had already turned her down when she approached him in a straight-up manner, so now she is trying something a bit more subtle. If the direct approach didn't work, and I really liked someone enough, I wouldn't put it past myself to try something a bit decietful to try to win someone's heart. I think a lot of you kind of have a naive attitude towards love, there is nothing wrong with trying to win the heart of another. :P
Ultenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 21:00   Link #150
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultenth View Post
naive attitude towards love, :P
lol @ naive attitude towards love

Even doing under-handing tactics like Hayakawa doing to Tsubiki and Urabe?

If Tsubiki decided to leave Urabe then he didn't really like her in the first place. Urabe deserve someone better. Someone who deserves her "drool of passion."I was getting worried when Tsubiki was about taste Haya's drool but he done good.
Old 2009-01-18, 21:56   Link #151
FateAnomaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tensashinigami View Post
I am really hoping Urabe will found out the truth and scissors attack Hayakawa.

@Passin'gass

Few points? It's more like it went down to zero points on the respect scale.

However, Tsubiki shouldn't have lie about going to the festival and explain to Urabe what Hayakawa situation at the time*
I agree with you except for the attack thing. I don't think Urabe will really attack anyone. She only need to taste Tsubaki drool to know the truth i think. But i think Tsubaki still need some sort of punishment. Maybe no drool for a month :P
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 23:13   Link #152
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Yeah, I should be ashame of myself because I didn't remember that about Urabe. Yeah, I do agree with you about not attacking anyone. Oh yes, he does need a punishment for lying to her. lol @ no drool for a month, Tsubaki will have serious withdraws. He might be hospitalize.
Old 2009-01-18, 23:35   Link #153
Ultenth

Also, remember at one point Urabe let another guy taste her drool, and she got a pass for that, so I think Tsubaki should be able to as well.
Old 2009-01-18, 23:42   Link #154
FateAnomaly

The thing is Urabe told Tsubaki about it truthfully while Tsubaki is lying now.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 02:29   Link #155
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

@Fate
I agree. He should have step up the plate and told Urabe the situation at hand. He was trying help a friend in need.

Then she could have gave him the drool test, to find out if he was lying or not.

I still he should have told her the truth, but I guess he felt she would have been mad. It is only making worse for himself in the end. If she catches him there, he'll end up lying to her again. He'll be casuing more problems for himself.
Old 2009-01-19, 04:24   Link #156
Ultenth

Oh I agree on his part he should have told her about it, but I don't think what Hayakawa did was as messed up as you are all trying to make it out to be. She wants to be with him, he turned her down when she offered herself straight-up, so she's being persistant, all's fair in love and war.
Old 2009-01-19, 05:06   Link #157
Mykas
Wu Di Jin Gang Tui

All's fair in love and war is what people on the outside looking in say when they want to break up someone elses relationship. It is trite and simplistic.That having been said if a person is really commited to thier partner no amount of chicanery will convince them to do something they shouldn't. How do we know he is doing something he shouldn't? He had to lie about doing it.
Old 2009-01-19, 05:19   Link #158
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I dont know but, I find this manga very disturbing.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 05:48   Link #159
Ultenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykas View Post
All's fair in love and war is what people on the outside looking in say when they want to break up someone elses relationship. It is trite and simplistic.That having been said if a person is really commited to thier partner no amount of chicanery will convince them to do something they shouldn't. How do we know he is doing something he shouldn't? He had to lie about doing it.
No, it's not, if you fall for someone, want to be with them, and think they would be happier with you, why shouldn't you pursue them? It's not like they are married. It's not like there are unlimited amounts of non-crazy women or non-douchebag guys, so why should you give up on a good one when you find them if they aren't married yet? Because someone else got to them first, pfft, and if the other couple was meant to be, then it shouldn't matter if you make a play for them, if it breaks them up, then obviously they didn't have a very good relationship to begin with. In other words, don't whine if someone tries to "steal" your partner, be a better partner so they won't go for someone else.
Old 2009-01-19, 09:47   Link #160
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultenth View Post
No, it's not, if you fall for someone, want to be with them, and think they would be happier with you, why shouldn't you pursue them? It's not like they are married. It's not like there are unlimited amounts of non-crazy women or non-douchebag guys, so why should you give up on a good one when you find them if they aren't married yet? Because someone else got to them first, pfft, and if the other couple was meant to be, then it shouldn't matter if you make a play for them, if it breaks them up, then obviously they didn't have a very good relationship to begin with. In other words, don't whine if someone tries to "steal" your partner, be a better partner so they won't go for someone else.
I admit Urabe needs to be a better partner to Tsubaki. Your comment reminds me of what ex-roommate told me when we was at work, as long as he / or she doesn't have a ring; they're fair game. Why would being married mean any difference than being simple boyfriend and girlfriend, the only thing is different is the title, a marriage license, and expensive piece of jewel.

If Tsubaki finds out the truth, I'm sure it will come out, Hayakawa definitely not going to be with Tsubaki. All of his dreams, image, and everything else about her, it's going to be destoryed.

Tags
romance, seinen