AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-08, 02:17   Link #41
relentlessflame

*Administrator

The OP song really surprised me the first time I heard it, as I had heard this series was a drama. To have something so upbeat was - very surprising! At first, I didn't really like it, but it's really growing on me now - it sticks in your head!

The ED song is very good - a very nice song. The thing I love best about it is the way they kind of fade it in right at the end; it's the perfect song for that kind of thing on this type of show. Especially at the end of episode 3, it was extremely dramatic to cut to the credits with the music the way they did. Awesome!

I wonder if (or rather when) they're going to release an OST for this anime?
Old 2004-02-08, 10:35   Link #42
Go-lytely

Anyone knwo who the VA is for the girl inthe hospital? sounds just like Karin from Onegai Twins.
Old 2004-02-08, 13:26   Link #43
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go-lytely
Anyone knwo who the VA is for the girl inthe hospital? sounds just like Karin from Onegai Twins.
You're right Karin does sound and act a lot like Karen, coincidentally enough! But, it seems they're two different voice actors. According to AnimeNfo and ANN, Karin from Kita He is voiced by Yuuko Takahashi. They don't seem to have any info on her, so it could be her first anime VA role. Karen from Onegai Twins was voiced by Ai Shimizu, who has had roles in many different shows.

Edit: Oh yeah, by the way, ANN has the answer to Keitaro's question about the ED. Apparently, the ED is "Kaiitai ~Love Theme from Kita He~" by ALLEY:A.
Old 2004-02-08, 19:00   Link #44
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame

Edit: Oh yeah, by the way, ANN has the answer to Keitaro's question about the ED. Apparently, the ED is "Kaiitai ~Love Theme from Kita He~" by ALLEY:A.
Thanks for the info.
Old 2004-02-11, 12:10   Link #45
_DT_

Send a message via ICQ to _DT_
I just watch episode 4 it's surprisingly very good. It my favorite so far. It's kinda weird to just have 2 ep / character but this one has a sense of completion. This kind of setup make the next ep seem less interesting because you'll be introduce with a completly new story. Well will see I'm sure they will come up with an other good story.

I would have like that they tied up all the story together but there isn't any link between them for now and it would take a few more episode to develop after all the separate story is done. So I don't know how likely this is going to be.
Old 2004-02-11, 22:20   Link #46
drownindreams

seeing the preview for episode 5... the voice-over seems like she is playing the Kite-he game, the way she is talking about "completing" Karin's story first.

Does anyone have any insight on this?
Old 2004-02-11, 22:22   Link #47
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DT_
I would have like that they tied up all the story together but there isn't any link between them for now and it would take a few more episode to develop after all the separate story is done. So I don't know how likely this is going to be.
Well there is one thing that’s connecting them, notice how they mentioned the diamond dust thing with the past two girls.
Old 2004-02-12, 06:32   Link #48
babbito2k
annoying white bat

Quote:
...there isn't any link between them for now...
They are all going to wind up in some town in Hokkaido. This has been mentioned previously in the thread.
Old 2004-02-12, 19:39   Link #49
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbito2k
They are all going to wind up in some town in Hokkaido. This has been mentioned previously in the thread.
You make it sound so certain! I don't think anyone knows for sure how the anime will end, given that it hasn't aired yet.

And, incidentally I finally got around to watching episode 4 and what can I say except... it was great! Drama, plot twists, emotions, and a very nice resolution - all around, I really enjoyed Karin's story a lot! Can't wait to be all caught up in the next story!

And...
Quote:
Originally Posted by drownindreams
seeing the preview for episode 5... the voice-over seems like she is playing the Kite-he game, the way she is talking about "completing" Karin's story first.
Yeah, the voice-overs during the previews for previous episodes never made any sense to me whatsoever - they seemed like entirely random unrelated chatter. But you're right, this one does talk about playing the game... I'm still not sure what it all means though.
Old 2004-02-13, 15:34   Link #50
_DT_

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
Yeah, the voice-overs during the previews for previous episodes never made any sense to me whatsoever - they seemed like entirely random unrelated chatter. But you're right, this one does talk about playing the game... I'm still not sure what it all means though.
I finaly understand what the voice over at the end is. Hiroko Takahashi is the seiyuu(voice actor) for Karin. She comment after ep 3-4. Eriko Ishihara is the seiyuu for Atsuko commenting after ep 1-2. I rewatch the earlier episode preview and it's realy random chatter. My guess would be maybe it's something like in some manga where you have a small column where the author talk about random stuff in his/her life.

http://www.mandarake.co.jp/english/a.../info/kita-he/
Old 2004-02-13, 16:23   Link #51
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

love the game, love the anime
Old 2004-02-13, 21:00   Link #52
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
I finaly understand what the voice over at the end is. Hiroko Takahashi is the seiyuu(voice actor) for Karin. She comment after ep 3-4. Eriko Ishihara is the seiyuu for Atsuko commenting after ep 1-2. I rewatch the earlier episode preview and it's realy random chatter. My guess would be maybe it's something like in some manga where you have a small column where the author talk about random stuff in his/her life.

http://www.mandarake.co.jp/english/a.../info/kita-he/
Oooohhh... That makes a lot more sense now! So, it's just sort of like an invormal "meet the seiyuu" time after each episode; okay! Well that's pretty neat!
Old 2004-02-20, 17:41   Link #53
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbito2k
Incidentally, did anyone notice something in the preview at the end of episode 5... at 24:16... isn't that...?!? Hmm... I was a bit surprised that you stated this as fact, babbito2k, since I didn't think that we knew for sure they'd tie the stories together... but maybe you're right after all!
Old 2004-02-20, 20:42   Link #54
_DT_

Spoiler about future episode

Spoiler:
Old 2004-03-01, 03:52   Link #55
CelestiaLegends

God I loved episode 6

Spoiler:
Old 2004-03-01, 05:23   Link #56
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

hehe, I think the guy who Atsuko keeps hitting into is the main character of the game... yup this is another anime converted from a popular dating sim game...

Well, I actually like this one better than KGNE. The emotional development in Kita-he feels quite natural and fresh, and much more realistic.
Old 2004-03-01, 18:14   Link #57
CelestiaLegends

awsome! I'm definitly getting the game

Yeah, I think Kite-He is quite a bite better than KgNE. Too bad it's underrated now :P
Old 2004-03-01, 18:18   Link #58
7thMethuselah

I just started to watch this anime, it's quite good (seen up to epi 4 ). It looks as if the different stories aren't related or are they in a way??? (apart from the fact they all take place in Hokkaido...
Old 2004-03-01, 18:31   Link #59
DrWho2002
Fushigi Mystery!! @_@

Well Asahina really got what she deserved. If I was Yuu I would have left too and not come back. It's just like the folk tale she mentioned, she didn't realize it until it was too late. It's a bittersweet ending, but a great story still. I don't really care whether or not they all meet up or not, I don't really think that's the point of the series. I think that's just from people watching too many other team based shows... =p
Old 2004-03-01, 18:31   Link #60
CelestiaLegends

I think at the end they'll interconnect somehow...maybe...kite-he?
Closed Thread