AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2011-01-15, 07:06   Link #801
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
We don't have any Itsuwa/Touma fics either? Neither japanese nor English?
There is (Japanese), but surprisingly Kuroko/Touma outnumbers that of Itsuwa/Touma.

I just don't know whether I should laugh, facepalm or do both.

By the way, everyone, especially to Mr. Flere821 and Chaos2Frozen (who answered most of my questions), here's what I've been contemplating with which led to my questions in the Q&A thread.

The idea I had in mind is to take on the perspective of someone who is not involved with the developments of the Magic or Science side, akin to your everyday worker in Academy City's POV. But for this one character I had in mind, I added a little bit of... a flavor, someone who is adequately trained in the use of firearms and self-defense, akin to a footsoldier by the very least or to a common Special Forces Operator at most.

I'd really love to do like my past self in which I just write whatever I have in mind, but since doing that is "harmful" I decided to give some insurance to myself by trying to see whether I can make this idea at least plausible, or not.

tl;dr Solid Snake-ing on a second thought, Soap MacTavish-ing in Academy City. Yay or Nay?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2011-01-15 at 07:19.
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-15, 07:44   Link #802
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Soap, Price, Ghost, Reznov, Mason, Hudson, Heck anyone from COD, take your pick.

And yes there should be more Touma x Itsuwa fanfics!
Old 2011-01-15, 09:32   Link #803
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post

tl;dr Solid Snake-ing on a second thought, Soap MacTavish-ing in Academy City. Yay or Nay?
Soap as a teacher in Academy City.

Think about it.

Or better yet, have you watched [The Unit] ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
And yes there should be more Touma x Itsuwa fanfics!
Lord knows you won't find them from me

I'm strictly Index-Touma-Mikoto.

And Himegami, and Fukiyose, and some long distance loving for Orsola after this season... Cause she's just that good.

...Come to think about it, Valentine's in one month's time right...?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-15, 10:37   Link #804
arkblazer

Quote:
There is (Japanese), but surprisingly Kuroko/Touma outnumbers that of Itsuwa/Touma.

I just don't know whether I should laugh, facepalm or do both.

By the way, everyone, especially to Mr. Flere821 and Chaos2Frozen (who answered most of my questions), here's what I've been contemplating with which led to my questions in the Q&A thread.

The idea I had in mind is to take on the perspective of someone who is not involved with the developments of the Magic or Science side, akin to your everyday worker in Academy City's POV. But for this one character I had in mind, I added a little bit of... a flavor, someone who is adequately trained in the use of firearms and self-defense, akin to a footsoldier by the very least or to a common Special Forces Operator at most.

I'd really love to do like my past self in which I just write whatever I have in mind, but since doing that is "harmful" I decided to give some insurance to myself by trying to see whether I can make this idea at least plausible, or not.

Its not a bad idea or that far fetch really. anti skill are basically that; special squads who are teachers as side jobs, so a fanfic centering on anti skill guys would be pretty interesting. just make sure to add yoshikawa (or was she yomikawa?) and the rest of the anti-skill guys from railgun.

or you could make it darker and make it about a squad akin to the hound dogs or maybe make him an ex hound dog member who wants a less mess up life and joins anti skill and becomes a teacher (becoming some sort of GTO guy)
another idea is maybe make it about a special squad who focuses on taking out magicians who invade academy city sort of like a magician version of antiskill.

anyway just throwing some ideas at you; be free to take or ignore whichever you like.
Old 2011-01-15, 12:48   Link #805
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! !!!!

Y'know, there's just so much of Touma/Kuroko in other languages than English (especially Japanese). And to finally see one in English... THANK YOU DAMN IT!!!
Late to the party, but where is all this Japanese ToumaXKuroko fanfiction you speak of? (I can read Japanese )

I would be thankful if anybody could point me to any ToumaxKuroko doujinshis as well. (because I sure as heck haven't had any luck finding any)
Old 2011-01-15, 13:07   Link #806
Zakoo

There's Kuroko no Touma-sama ( or something like that ) in fanfiction.net though there's only 1 chapter.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-15, 13:22   Link #807
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
There's Kuroko no Touma-sama ( or something like that ) in fanfiction.net though there's only 1 chapter.
Yeah I read that already, it's probably the only one that exists in english, and it's definitely the only one I could find.
Old 2011-01-16, 01:47   Link #808
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Late to the party, but where is all this Japanese ToumaXKuroko fanfiction you speak of? (I can read Japanese )

I would be thankful if anybody could point me to any ToumaxKuroko doujinshis as well. (because I sure as heck haven't had any luck finding any)
I can give some pointers, but I'll need to use some discretion because one of the places I read them from is a mix of thread archives from 2ch, so NSFW content is to be expected.

As far as doujinshi is concerned, though, nobody did any yet. At least, not if we exclude ones where Kuroko becomes the third participant in a threesome

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-16, 05:53   Link #809
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
I can give some pointers, but I'll need to use some discretion because one of the places I read them from is a mix of thread archives from 2ch, so NSFW content is to be expected.

As far as doujinshi is concerned, though, nobody did any yet. At least, not if we exclude ones where Kuroko becomes the third participant in a threesome
PM with addresses of all, please.
Old 2011-01-20, 21:44   Link #810
reaper with no name

A Certain Esper Fighting Tournament
reaper with no name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-22, 19:55   Link #811
Ashaman

Good news everyone! After an extended break due to Uni, Kitsune and computer fail, I will be restarting Judgement and Level 5 Conversion Project.

Here is a little reminder. I posted part of this here quite awhile back, but I've added to it since then. well, here you go. Look forward to more, soonish.

Spoiler for Judgement:
Old 2011-01-23, 03:47   Link #812
Trans-Fat

A To Aru fanfic might be my next fanfic after I finish with my Hayate no Gotoku fanfic. I just don't know how I would go about doing a fanfic for To Aru, nor know which main characters I would use. With my Hayate fanfic I had like a lil passion with Hina, but I just don't feel like I have that with To Aru, even though this anime is amongst the ones I like. Perhaps if someone can give me an idea to jumpstart it, I might be able to do a fanfic for To Aru.
Trans-Fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 04:04   Link #813
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans-Fat View Post
A To Aru fanfic might be my next fanfic after I finish with my Hayate no Gotoku fanfic. I just don't know how I would go about doing a fanfic for To Aru, nor know which main characters I would use. With my Hayate fanfic I had like a lil passion with Hina, but I just don't feel like I have that with To Aru, even though this anime is amongst the ones I like. Perhaps if someone can give me an idea to jumpstart it, I might be able to do a fanfic for To Aru.
I don't know... If you like Hina, maybe you could do a fanfic about one of the many nuns? There's tons of characters in here, so It's more of pick one and run with it XD
outerelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 04:15   Link #814
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
The first question I would ask you is what type of story do you have in mind? Romance, Comedy, Action or even a rare mystery story? The good thing about Toaru is that you have a wide variety of main characters to choose from depending on your story type and setting.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 14:55   Link #815
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Good news everyone! After an extended break due to Uni, Kitsune and computer fail, I will be restarting Judgement and Level 5 Conversion Project.

Here is a little reminder. I posted part of this here quite awhile back, but I've added to it since then. well, here you go. Look forward to more, soonish.

Spoiler for Judgement:
Oh, I loved Judgement! Good to see it hasn't died.

I'm predicting a certain Albino will be joining the Delta Force soon enough

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 15:25   Link #816
Trans-Fat

I'm thinking about doing one on Heaven Canceller (I think that's how you spell his name) if there aren't that many fanfic already dedicated to him. But if I do do one on him, I'd wanna tie it in with both Toaru Index and Toaru Mikoto and a few other side characters.

Edit: I'm not really that good with action, and if it is about Heaven Canceller I think Romance is out of the pix, it will be more of slice of life. Mystery is too hard to do.
Trans-Fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 15:57   Link #817
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

If it's about Heaven Canceller you can include his fetish for nurses somehow.
Old 2011-01-23, 16:45   Link #818
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
If it's about Heaven Canceller you can include his fetish for nurses somehow.
Yeah, something like this :
Quote:
A certain member of railgun cast ends up taking a part time job in hospital as a "nurse in training". After several hours of hard work, consisting of nursing and nourishing the patients, changing bed-clothes, disinfecting tools, the Heaven Canceller stood up right besides her and with a serious face said : "You did a great job today, the other nurses were also very pleased with your assistance. Have you thought about staying on the job a little longer?", then he lowered his head and whispered in a low voice : "if so, i might consider breaking an arm or leg just for you..". Our railgun cast member was silently standing there, in the empty hallway, unable to comprehend what she just heard. She will certainly never forget that smile on Heaven Cancellers face, as he slowly walked away and vanished behind a corner.
And there are many other possibilities how to add comedy (watch doctor house or mash), slice of life is also good, but you should add a moe character that will help readers personalize with the feelings in hospital. And as for mystery - uhm some deadly disease maybe, or alien virus or something like that should be possible, you can try to look at several catastropfic films, some of them have deadly diseases, kidnappings, experiments on humans (zombie games are win here)

Last edited by zaeraal; 2011-03-18 at 03:44.
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 08:32   Link #819
Trans-Fat

I was thinking more about doing a more-than-everyday-normal routine for Heaven Canceler. He just wants to be a normal doctor and not deal with anything weird like Touma losing his arm. Him wanting to satisfy his nurse fetish (amongst many other normal hobbies) is always getting interrupted by people like Touma, Mikoto, Accelerator, etc. He has his pride as a doctor to serve all, enemy or not, but one day collapse/snaps. However, I do not know how far I can get with a story like this. I also do not know that plot sequences between the Index series and the Railgun series, therefore I do not know which stories come first.

edit: Are there many fanfiction for Heaven Canceler?
Old 2011-01-24, 15:17   Link #820
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
I was thinking more about doing a more-than-everyday-normal routine for Heaven Canceler. He just wants to be a normal doctor and not deal with anything weird like Touma losing his arm. Him wanting to satisfy his nurse fetish (amongst many other normal hobbies) is always getting interrupted by people like Touma, Mikoto, Accelerator, etc. He has his pride as a doctor to serve all, enemy or not, but one day collapse/snaps. However, I do not know how far I can get with a story like this. I also do not know that plot sequences between the Index series and the Railgun series, therefore I do not know which stories come first.

edit: Are there many fanfiction for Heaven Canceler?
He's not really used as a side character, let alone a central one in most fanfics.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction