Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-11, 02:15   Link #41
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
I don't get it, he punched him with the petals grasped and that allows him to punch right through him or he needs to punch him to put the petals through him to kill him(I know that makes no sense at all but it's Bleach) or was it he wanted grab the petals behind him and only way to do that was punch through him?!
He let the petals in his fist make the hole, and he simply moved his hand inside the hole after that.
Old 2011-11-11, 02:16   Link #42
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

He put the petals between his fingers and pretended to be Wolverine.
Old 2011-11-11, 02:26   Link #43
Slayerx

Y'know, just thought of something... If Tsukishima rewrote Byakuya's past so that they trained together and that's how Tsukishima has seen Byakuya's techniquies enough for them to become boring, then doesn't that mean that byakuaya's own memory should recall all of that training and thus give him complete knowledge of Tsukishima's fighting style? By all means they should have been in the same boat...
Old 2011-11-11, 02:37   Link #44
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
He let the petals in his fist make the hole, and he simply moved his hand inside the hole after that.
Yea thats seems abit pointless, in that case there was no need to put his hand through him, just release the petals before you make contact and not move your hand through him and not get your clothes all blood stained with some dudes innards....unless he gets off in doing so, which is abit freaky in that case.

I think I'll simply go with he wanted to grab the petals behind him so decided to just go straight through him to get em
Old 2011-11-11, 03:16   Link #45
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Y'know, just thought of something... If Tsukishima rewrote Byakuya's past so that they trained together and that's how Tsukishima has seen Byakuya's techniquies enough for them to become boring, then doesn't that mean that byakuaya's own memory should recall all of that training and thus give him complete knowledge of Tsukishima's fighting style? By all means they should have been in the same boat...
I don't see any reason why Tsukishima couldn't have just rewritten his past to make him think they were friends, just like he did with Chad and Inoue.
Old 2011-11-11, 03:21   Link #46
Alchemist007
*Author

To make this an interesting fight for himself? Or maybe he did that too and it takes a while to start working.
Old 2011-11-11, 11:12   Link #47
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I don't see any reason why Tsukishima couldn't have just rewritten his past to make him think they were friends, just like he did with Chad and Inoue.
Ya thought of that, but not sure if that would have mattered...
Afterall, that's kinda what happened with Rukia; she was his beloved sister, and even though it was internally difficult for him he was still willing to have her killed for her "crimes". Byakuya is a man of pride, law and principle... If a friend crossed the line, Byakuaya would certainly be willing to take him down himself.

Though it might have made for slightly more interesting story as we see Tsukishima attempt to end the fight by bringing Byakyua to his side, only for Byakuaya to make it PAINFULLY clear that tsukishima had crossed the line and thus has become his enemy....
Old 2011-11-11, 11:15   Link #48
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Byakuya has no memory of training with Tsukishima. You can see that when Byakuya asks Tsukishima where he heard the term "no-damage range". Tsukishima points out that he heard it from Bya himself when they trained together.

Tsukishima's powers don't actually change the past, but kind of create an alternate past that he can apply to whoever he cuts and it seems like he can choose whether or not his victims have memories of the past he creates. In this case, it looks like he didn't change Bya's memory but still used the knowledge he gained from inserting himself in his past.

Old 2011-11-11, 11:36   Link #49
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Yea thats seems abit pointless, in that case there was no need to put his hand through him, just release the petals before you make contact and not move your hand through him and not get your clothes all blood stained with some dudes innards....unless he gets off in doing so, which is abit freaky in that case.
It is pointless. And that's why he never did it. His hand never got anywhere close to Tsukishima's chest, it's only the perspective that makes it look like so. All he did was extend his arm and make it look like he was going to use kido, only to open his hand and fire the petals he had grabbed earlier at maximum speed.
Old 2011-11-11, 11:55   Link #50
White Silver King
The Isley

Quote:
If Tsukishima had half a brain he would have made that stab count and made Byakuya his brother or best friend or someone else who would never hurt him so he could kill him easily.
Old 2011-11-11, 12:02   Link #51
kakakka

From what I can tell, Tsukishima's way of fighting is to apply torment to an enemy, not make him/her his friend. Ichigo's flaw is his friends, hence the brainwashing of his friends. Byakuya's his pride, so Tsukishima did the whole ("stupid") route of trying to counter all of Byakuya's routine(?) attacks.
Old 2011-11-11, 12:37   Link #52
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Battle could have easily been won if he had used his fullbring to turn Senbonzakura against Byakuya. Then the latter would be disarmed, and if Tsukishima knew all counters to Byakuya's kido, he would have won already.
Old 2011-11-11, 13:18   Link #53
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Bleach characters' favorite hobbies are chopping arms and piercing hearts
Old 2011-11-11, 22:48   Link #54
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

"kubo's getting better at drawing arms" that is the only thing i took from this chapter.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2011-11-12, 06:23   Link #55
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Bleach characters' favorite hobbies are chopping arms and piercing hearts
Anyone know the current arm count? Completely sliced off only, regenerated ones count too. Tentacles are not arms :P
Old 2011-11-12, 12:50   Link #56
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Anyone know the current arm count? Completely sliced off only, regenerated ones count too. Tentacles are not arms :P
if you like chopped off limbs, i STRONGLY suggest you read the manga ''Claymore'' its pretty much their signature trademark
Old 2011-11-12, 15:19   Link #57
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Got 125 chapters in two days, but they can regenerate so it's not the same... Remember back when Yammy had his hand sliced off and took so long to stitch it back?
Anyways, to remain on-topic, what do you guys think happened to Rukia? I'm kinda expecting her to be taken over by Riruka or otherwise "stored" in some manner.
Old 2011-11-13, 05:16   Link #58
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Tsukishima collapsed in the last panel. See the blood strokes in vertical and some thing (Tsukishima) on the ground below the panel.
Your're right, I should have paid more attention on that panel . But then, that panel didn't show much, so maybe Tsukishima is on his knees. I'm still have mixed feelings whether this is truly Tsukishima's last stand though, the guy's even more mysterious than Ginjo so far...
Old 2011-11-13, 06:17   Link #59
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
If Tsukishima had half a brain he would have made that stab count and made Byakuya his brother or best friend or someone else who would never hurt him so he could kill him easily.
two words:

honour killing
Old 2011-11-13, 08:40   Link #60
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
One thing...

Why didn't simply Trollichama made Byakuya his friend upon cutting him, only to slice of his head when his guard was down?