Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2004-07-24, 14:57   Link #21
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
I also can't stand the OP to Spiral. It had a good tune and could have been catchy, but the singing... please..... save... meeeee T_____T
Spi...spiral ..op..opening..haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Yogo_Pogo runs to a gun store and pulls the trigger

My neighbers use to like singing relgious song at 10pm. it's a real torture. the most horrible thing about that is that they sing really BAD.

I tried to put a song on star up but it doesn't work on the other user of my computer. My mom dislike jap music so i had the idea to put an Avenger or Hack sign song (the ones she hate the most). Can it be possible, to change the star up music, if i'm the administrator, for users that got password in Windows XP?
Yogo_Pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-27, 16:58   Link #22
llama

Send a message via AIM to llama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogo_Pogo
Spi...spiral ..op..opening..haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Yogo_Pogo runs to a gun store and pulls the trigger

My neighbers use to like singing relgious song at 10pm. it's a real torture. the most horrible thing about that is that they sing really BAD.

I tried to put a song on star up but it doesn't work on the other user of my computer. My mom dislike jap music so i had the idea to put an Avenger or Hack sign song (the ones she hate the most). Can it be possible, to change the star up music, if i'm the administrator, for users that got password in Windows XP?
Heh heh. It's so fun reading all this stuff.
Yogo Pogo, my mom is just like yours! She doesn't like Japanese music at all. I've tried sneaking it into the car cd player now and then, but she always turns it off. >_< And she doesn't like Utada Hikaru... even in English. But my dad does!
llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 06:42   Link #23
Angela Sanctisstessa
I'm a boy..K?

Send a message via ICQ to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via MSN to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via Yahoo to Angela Sanctisstessa
my friend hate's love hina's op..sakura saku..he says it makes his spine chills
Angela Sanctisstessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 03:08   Link #24
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz

Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi en Grey
All my friends are into rap/hiphop/rave music/and trance. So I torture them whenever they pop out of nowhere with my Metal Rock (Cradle of Filth anyone?) and Linkin Park music.

One time my friend and her girlfriend came to my house just to "hang out". I told them to **** off, but they said they needed a place to stay. What else could I have done? I played some Dir en Grey and Malice Mizer, and I freaked them out for life. They all left so quick! XD

- Navi

You are so EVIL . I am into rave music/trance but DEFINITELY NOT RAP/KRAP/HIP HOP JUNK... Hip-hop and/or TOO MUCH ELECTRONIC GUITAR easily give me a heart attack

And Stinkin' Park..
Mgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 04:35   Link #25
CerealKiller
MoralMan

Send a message via AIM to CerealKiller Send a message via MSN to CerealKiller Send a message via Yahoo to CerealKiller
some of my favourites for torturing my little brother
summer reggae rainbow by 7nin matsuri (hello project)
tako no uta by maki goto and aya matsura (hello project as well i just realised)
cotton kibun by anri
datte daisuki dakara by coma?
they're overal too kawaii
other hello project things are probably really evil as well, but for me they're not annoying but simply hilarious
CerealKiller is offline   Reply With Quote