Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

lmao @ Orihime's dominatrix idea of hungry

and LOL at Kon's manual reading
Old 2008-05-08, 16:51   Link #62
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Orihime bondage fetish for the win!! Now, I can get with that . Just for that, I am going to follow this entire arc now .

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-05-08 at 17:38. Reason: cut the off-topic
Old 2008-05-08, 18:04   Link #63
Darklightz
Wagering his life...

Wah? I think I missed an episode because I don't remember Ichigo and co coming out of Hueco Mundo. Last I remember Ichigo was fighting Grimmjow, Rukia was "dead" and Renji barely managed to survive his last fight. What happened after that? In wich episode do they finally leave?

This new arc seems strange I don't know what to make of it yet
Old 2008-05-08, 18:12   Link #64
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklightz View Post
Wah? I think I missed an episode because I don't remember Ichigo and co coming out of Hueco Mundo. Last I remember Ichigo was fighting Grimmjow, Rukia was "dead" and Renji barely managed to survive his last fight. What happened after that? In wich episode do they finally leave?

This new arc seems strange I don't know what to make of it yet
It's a huge skip into the future or some alternative world. So don't worry about it, they never came back from HM, or have yet to anyways.
Old 2008-05-08, 18:37   Link #65
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I say its alternate or past, just from the opening, we shouldn't expect to see Chad's other arm or Vaizard Ichigo either.

anyway, so... Urahara is a lolicon huh? lol
Old 2008-05-08, 18:54   Link #66
Marsala
Delurker

Ishida has his new bow. Therefore it's either in the future or doesn't fit into continuity at all.
Old 2008-05-08, 19:21   Link #67
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcGundam View Post
i'm confused. so b/c it's a filler, this is like an alternative universe/timeline right now then? before this, they were battling in HM and now everyone is back? so whatever happens here has nothing to do with the previous episodes or manga?
Being an anime original episode don't have anything to do with it being in an alternate universe/timeline. It is an alternate universe/timeline though, meaning that everything will be as if it never happened when we get back to HM: part 2

It's a totally alternate reality. Like a whole story on it's own.
Old 2008-05-08, 19:47   Link #68
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Orihime bondage fetish for the win!! Now, I can get with that . Just for that, I am going to follow this entire arc now .
That is my sole reason for watching these fillers. From now on that should be a prerequisite.

I just had a thought O_o suppose that dominatrix thing is what she wants to do to Ichigo?
Old 2008-05-08, 19:49   Link #69
GummyBearOfDoom
Gummy

Send a message via AIM to GummyBearOfDoom
lol the dominatrix part was really great
what a dirty girl
Old 2008-05-08, 20:57   Link #70
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

and she loves it
Old 2008-05-08, 21:23   Link #71
astrallionheart

Judging by next week's preview we're back to the filler-level animation again...
Old 2008-05-08, 22:06   Link #72
GummyBearOfDoom
Gummy

Send a message via AIM to GummyBearOfDoom
yea seriously that episode was so oddly far from what we have been watching that I thought I dled something entirely wrong, haha.
Old 2008-05-08, 22:12   Link #73
Petbe
Wingless Angel

Now if you forget entirely that it is a filler, you wont be disappointed. I actually enjoyed the episode. Strangely, the animation was not bs'd at all. Even when Ichigo changed into Bankai, it showed more animation then many of the other times.

Also the body guards are awesome. There always has to be a silent one. He is so awesome, and by the looks of things. There will be a confrontation between him and Chad. Perhaps an ego fight of who is stronger :P

The Orihime they showed is the one I fell in love with. I never liked the new emo version of her. I miss the rather.. 'strange' and unique version. Also I miss her drawings of random things.. especially robots lol.

Also, I liked how Ichigo made fun of the new bow and it being like a spray can. Priceless :P
Old 2008-05-08, 22:30   Link #74
Langus
Optimus Prime

Here's my cracked out theory: Hime-sama is actually the love child of Urahara and Yoruichi.

Wasn't Yoruichi from a royal family?

Doesn't the girl look just a tad bit like Urahara?

Spoiler for Love child?:

Hmmm... so am I cracked or does this actually kind of work? I see a striking similarity, especially between her and Urahara. Maybe that's why he's got such a soft spot for Uruu?

Last edited by Langus; 2008-05-08 at 23:12. Reason: Had to add a picture of hime-sama
Old 2008-05-08, 23:26   Link #75
Plaata

I'm not thinking we'll find out who the girls's parents are :-p

The bondage fetish... well, let's just say it put her into a whole new perspective for me...

Wierd thing I noticed. Chad's arm is the one he had when entering HM, not his evolved right/left arm. At the same time, Ishida's got his new bow he had when entering HM, but not the Seeleschneider (at least he doesn't carry it with him all the time.) I was hoping to see Chad's newest strength in this arc.
Old 2008-05-09, 00:05   Link #76
marsmars133
lol

am i the only one who noticed that Orhime's chest is much smaller than before. They were like watermelons before but now their like apples
Old 2008-05-09, 00:32   Link #77
Jays

This episode wasn't bad up until they made Ichigo use his Bankai... I was seriously thinking "this could be good", oh boy was I wrong.

Let's see, how many people have suddenly become new students? (anime wise)

- Rukia
- Renji
- Hirako
- Hitsugaya & co.

Doesn't that get just a bit old? Is this the only way that they are able to present their story? The way Rukia becoming a new student was used was great, because she was able to smoothly intigrate into the sorrounding characters and connect with them. The way Hirako was used, as also interesting because we clearly don't know who this guy is, and for the most part it felt like it was cool. Now it's just crap, no matter how you spin it.

The only positives that came out of this episode were Kon and Kiego; that an the Golden Cup. The Male Association has always been sooooooooo much more entertaining than the female one.
Old 2008-05-09, 01:58   Link #78
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsmars133 View Post
am i the only one who noticed that Orhime's chest is much smaller than before. They were like watermelons before but now their like apples
Could be the bra...Or maybe they are only big when she's standing next to Rukia. SS Women and HM girls...Have got a lot more bosom...

No the anime does not do her jugs justice...

Fetish ORIHIME FTW! (Can't believe I said that...I can't either)
Old 2008-05-09, 01:59   Link #79
Crimson Reaper

I rather liked this episode, reminds me of the first Bleach episodes in some way. Probably because of Orihime's weird thinking process and drawing skills, been a long time since we've seen the 'innocent' Orihime. All that was missing was the red bean paste food stuffs.

And this arc must take place in an AU for one reason, Rukia's drawing weren't as awful as normal!! Still freaky Chappy drawings, but better drawn.
And am I the only one who thinks Enryuu (The big silent guy) is related to Armstrong from FMA? The sparkles, muscle flexing, the tears?

As for for Rurichiyo? Cute, but smells of the standard 'Spoiled Princess who eventually matures and grows on you after being impressed and saved by the main character' that you get in animes.
Still early days, but so far this filler is looking good, minus Ichigo going Bankai like it was going out of style.
Old 2008-05-09, 02:12   Link #80
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Aizen is screwing with us.

He's real man... Bleach aint some anime... AIZEN IS REAL!!

HE HAS US UNDER HIS CONTROL!!

OH NO!! WHAT ARE WE TO DO?!?!?!
Closed Thread