AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Amagami SS - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 19 26.03%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 27 36.99%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 22 30.14%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 5.48%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.37%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-05, 08:20   Link #1
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Amagami SS - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Amagami SS, Episode 6.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2010-08-05, 14:22   Link #2
ueXia

Spoiler for AHAHA OHOHO THIS IS DELICIOUS:

Last edited by ueXia; 2010-08-05 at 14:43.
Old 2010-08-05, 14:42   Link #3
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Spoiler for Episode 6 of The Sexy Hair Strikes Back:
Old 2010-08-05, 16:56   Link #4
U<3Anime
Boo!

So which area of the body is Juinichi going to go after next? The forehead? Toes? Elbow? Chest? Back? Ah the possibilities are endless!
Old 2010-08-05, 17:01   Link #5
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime View Post
So which area of the body is Juinichi going to go after next? The forehead? Toes? Elbow? Chest? Back? Ah the possibilities are endless!
It's hard not being able to answer that question.

Seriously can't wait to watch this episode. Shame i have to wait until the morning.
Old 2010-08-05, 18:32   Link #6
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up

A rather interesting episode with drama in regards to the end of the episode. It was well shown how Kaoru react to stand up to her friends, how she plays with Junichi and how she likes to help kids. Also Ayatsuji's intervention in class showed more of her personality by that I mean look at her eyes here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/18e3fe9a.jpg
The first thing that came up as GIF right away is this=>

is it a kiss? Is it just lips touching each other? Or was it just teeth clacking together? It was hard to determine for me but with this GIF can any of you identify it? In other news nice views of Kaoru's body here in better resolution....wish I could be the duck =>
In other parts.......particularly liked the way they showed the lovey dovey with the birds here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/74338a96.jpg
Morishima with Hibiki showing for a little bit? YES! Made my day a little=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/bf39d618.jpg
Wow! Nice stomach and figure here of Kaoru =>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/b1d52444.jpg
This was a rather funny moment with how Junichi got caught will doing his dare act by Kaoru....I just a lot=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/ef832496.jpg
Miaya........ big trouble now that she saw it. Bet she will bug Junichi about it a lot here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/e96a01f3.jpg
Although it was interesting to see a glimpse of Kaoru's mother and she has a beauty point on her face which makes her appealing since I like a particularly a fashion model that has one here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/c93ef3e9.jpg
The problem came with this part as I was a little surprised=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/2c3f80b6.jpg
Then I got really and and because our (to all those who like her and appreciate her) dear Kaoru cried! here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/d9e1d432.jpg
In general episode was excellent again. Gave it 10 but the end was drama terrific!
Old 2010-08-05, 19:33   Link #7
kitakubuin

I bet kaoru's mom seeing that other guy will put a strain on her and Junichi's relationship. I predict Junich will spend half or more of the next episode just wondering what's wrong with Kaoru.

And on a separate note those kissing scenes were both amaing, and hilarious. If he kissed her there, and Morishima behind the knee, where will he kiss the third girl?
Old 2010-08-05, 20:10   Link #8
Francismeunier
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitakubuin View Post
I bet kaoru's mom seeing that other guy will put a strain on her and Junichi's relationship. I predict Junich will spend half or more of the next episode just wondering what's wrong with Kaoru.
I bet on the other hand Junichi will help Kaoru go through it and figure out the problem. In the end I think they should start living together to pass this by.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitakubuin View Post
And on a separate note those kissing scenes were both amazing, and hilarious. If he kissed her there, and Morishima behind the knee, where will he kiss the third girl?
Could be forehead, foot, the back and anyone thinking of other places?
Old 2010-08-05, 21:12   Link #9
Key Board
Carbon

eyeball licking fetish?
Old 2010-08-05, 21:15   Link #10
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

10/10!!

So awesome. And the belly button this time! In the library no less!! Kaoru was so cute and hot too. Such a nice stomach. And she pulled her skirt down a little too. Hnngghh.

I didn't like we didn't see their lips touch though. But her hair moving made up for that. And I don't mean in fan service sense, but production and such.

Can't wait for next week
Old 2010-08-05, 21:27   Link #11
coolasj19
TSG : Gaming For A Cause

Jeez. I can't imagine this show without a pause button.

What a great episode 2. The first minute was just gold . Also, what place did that Miya scene have in the episode? Now we just know that Miya love meatbuns more than anything or anybody, except maybe her Nii-Nii . Afterwards Kaoru and Junichi just talk it out for a great 8 minutes. These 2 just flow way too well. Ahhh the Library scene. Miya sees a little bit too much and that just sets up the " Betrayal " setting next episode as well as Kaoru seeing her mom with just some other guy. I'm thinking, was her mom suppose to be at work ? Yeah, Junichi is gonna spend the whole episode trying to resolve this mess and then get a setup going for episode 4. I like that she goes ahead and faces her feelings mostly head on.
Old 2010-08-05, 23:46   Link #12
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Yes, a really excellent episode. Satou Rina (Misaka-san in Railgun) is just outstanding as Kaoru. The way she gives her voice just the right energy and expressions.

It's clear that this is romance for guys, but the girls so far are strong and interesting people, with crazy streaks of their own. And the lead is a shy guy with some boldness. The subtleties of Kaoru's life and feelings are very nicely portrayed.

Once again, director Hiraike Yoshimasa (Working!!) is giving us something with a feeling of freshness.

Hiraike is the lead writer, but I think Machida Touko (lead writer on Lucky Star, Allison & Lillia, etc.) did a great job of writing the actual script for this episode. For the nice way the scenes evolve, I'm not sure whether to credit them, or storyboarder Yasuda Kenji (director of Shugo Chara) or episode director Tsukushi Daisuke (who did many episodes of ARIA, Marimite, Kaleidostar, Fushigiboshi, Jigoku Shoujo, etc.).

Machida Touko has a blog.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2010-08-05, 23:54   Link #13
Squarecrow
Supreme Ruler of Crowatia

Junichi is such a pervert. Bellybutton, really?

Kaoru is so much better than Morishima. Kaoru actually has a personality and character development.
Old 2010-08-06, 00:26   Link #14
sikvod00

The way Kaoru ever so slightly pulled down her skirt when revealing her beautiful, flat stomach...good, gawd, I was panting like a dog.
Old 2010-08-06, 00:35   Link #15
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Amagami: Junichi's perverted fetishes Part 2 - Belly kiss. Kudos to him.
And there's also Miya's jealousness again. Why is it always in second episode of every arc, we always got a jealous Miya. IT JUST MEAN WE WILL HAVE AN IMOUTO ARC!!!!
Old 2010-08-06, 01:37   Link #16
Wrath88
Kissing...

Sexy hair moving... the moment I saw that scene, I knew someone would make that comment. Lol, and we found out what color it was last time.

Spoiler:
Old 2010-08-06, 01:51   Link #17
Francismeunier
Banned

Exclamation GIFs

Finally done it again! At least I don't get behind for this series in making the GIFs! Well there are all here: http://francismeunier.blogspot.com/2...e-06-gifs.html
There are some very nice ones like these avatars:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Sexy hair moving... the moment I saw that scene, I knew someone would make that comment. Lol, and we found out what color it was last time.
Oh yeah I made a avatar of that too:

HA!
Old 2010-08-06, 03:15   Link #18
roankun
Tsundere Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Spoiler:
Works for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Finally done it again! At least I don't get behind for this series in making the GIFs!
No offense, Francisme-your name's hard to type

No offense, Francismeunier, but your GIF's aren't really that good. At least, it's not... fluid? I dunno how to describe it, and you may not call me someone fit to criticize since I don't make GIF's, but that's the way I see it.

Anyway, I dunno about this episode... First half was just talking, which I didn't really mind, but for a second I saw myself watching this in a different dimension getting bored. Accidental kiss was cute though

Second half, total embarrassment. I'm the sort of person who gets embarrassed watching embarrassing things on TV. You might not think it's embarrassing, but there was the fact that a) they were at the library, not at the rooftop or the back of the school where no one would see them, b) Miya saw them and c) I have no idea exactly where he got that "I'm going to kiss your bellybutton for revenge!" thing. The moment he thought of it, I got embarrassed immediately. Does looking at da Vinci's (it was da Vinci's right?) portrayal or whatever you call it of the human anatomy immediately make you think of kissing someone's bellybutton?

Besides, he thought of tickling her first right? She's obviously gonna laugh if you do that, so why the library? I normally don't mind plot holes and whatnot, but this one just disturbs me. Much more than the knee kiss back in Haruka's arc (because no one was around then, but that still disturbed me).
Old 2010-08-06, 03:41   Link #19
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Well I guess those who denied Kaoru being a tsundere got a pretty much heavy blow this week, as there were parts where she acted like a textbook tsundere almost word to a word.
Old 2010-08-06, 03:45   Link #20
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

she's pretty much a tsundere now, yeah. Not a very heavy one though.
Closed Thread