Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Good thing the Pegasus Cloth comes with wings
Old 2014-06-03, 18:21   Link #242
Konja9

Quote:
The magazine also says that Aphrodite is killed early on in the movie by the Pope...
Do you know where it was said?

So far I have not found any translation where it is stated that Aphordite will be killed by the Pope.
Konja9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-03, 20:00   Link #243
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Yeah, I wonder why too. Do they go Lost Canvas on her?

@Galaxian
No response to Konja9’s question? Does that mean you don’t know exactly which article that said Aphro will get killed?
If so, then where do you get the “Aphrodite will be killed” info? Surely a translation from the article you’re talking about will enlighten us. It’ll be nice to have a confirmation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konja9 View Post
Do you know where it was said?

So far I have not found any translation where it is stated that Aphordite will be killed by the Pope.
Sorry, got sidetracked by that trailer.

There first time I saw that it was a post on Tumblr a little over a week ago, but there was no source so I ignored it. But then the post with the magazine scans and that said Milo is a woman also repeated the Aphrodite thing, so it seems to be from that magazine too, but I don't know.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-03, 21:24   Link #244
Konja9

Quote:
Sorry, got sidetracked by that trailer.

There first time I saw that it was a post on Tumblr a little over a week ago, but there was no source so I ignored it. But then the post with the magazine scans and that said Milo is a woman also repeated the Aphrodite thing, so it seems to be from that magazine too, but I don't know.
Well, about Milo is a woman, that is mentioned in the image of the magazine and its translation.

With respect to Aphrodite, I still have not seen any images that says he will be killed by the Pope. Recently (few hours ago) I read some rumors about this, but I do not know if these were mentioned in the magazine.
Konja9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 10:08   Link #245
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
So in short, your actual source for the Aphrodite-thing is a post on tumblr. Okay, I get it.

I guess we'll see when the movie comes out. *waiting mode*
Old 2014-06-04, 12:01   Link #246
Galaxian

Quote:
So in short, your actual source for the Aphrodite-thing is a post on tumblr. Okay, I get it.

I guess we'll see when the movie comes out. *waiting mode*
Several people in Tumblr, in different languages in fact, including the one that post the magazine article about Milo.

Plus, I have never said either were facts.
Old 2014-06-04, 12:19   Link #247
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Several people in Tumblr, in different languages in fact, including the one that post the magazine article about Milo.

Plus, I have never said either were facts.
The way you said it..:
“The magazine also says that Aphrodite is killed early on in the movie by the Pope..”
...There’s not the slightest doubt in that comment of yours. It sounds like you read the magazine firsthand and understand the content and point out that Aphro was killed based on the article in it, where the fact is you just read it from some posts on tumblr. In other words, if you get your info from a forum/message boards/etc, and not actually reading the content of the magazine, just say so. It would be different if your source is the official website or other official sources.

I’m not criticizing the truth about the “info” that you posted (for all we know, it might as well be true that Aphro will be killed by the Pope in the movie), just the way you present it that can make people misunderstand (like what happened in this very case).
Old 2014-06-04, 13:16   Link #248
Galaxian

Quote:
The way you said it..:
“The magazine also says that Aphrodite is killed early on in the movie by the Pope..”
...There’s not the slightest doubt in that comment of yours. It sounds like you read the magazine firsthand and understand the content and point out that Aphro was killed based on the article in it, where the fact is you just read it from some posts on tumblr. In other words, if you get your info from a forum/message boards/etc, and not actually reading the content of the magazine, just say so. It would be different if your source is the official website or other official sources.

I’m not criticizing the truth about the “info” that you posted (for all we know, it might as well be true that Aphro will be killed by the Pope in the movie), just the way you present it that can make people misunderstand (like what happened in this very case).
Note the world "apparently" during the magazine post. I've never pretended that I knew Japanese, so I never say any of it was fact.

Hell, you can even look in the Omega thread, I never claimed that spoiler and rumors were fact.
Old 2014-06-05, 23:49   Link #249
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-06-06, 01:53   Link #250
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

Seems like we're going to laugh with this movie.

I can't wait
Old 2014-06-06, 02:32   Link #251
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Wow, a slapstick comedy in Saint Seiya. That’s....odd, but not necessarily a bad thing. The comedy might prevent things from going over-emo or too cheesy .
Old 2014-06-06, 09:28   Link #252
Miraluka
Banned

Goddammit, now that Afro cares for Athena only to get killed is just... sad...
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 10:23   Link #253
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Oh, how come I missed this? Silly phone.
Quote:
Note the world "apparently" during the magazine post. I've never pretended that I knew Japanese, so I never say any of it was fact.

Hell, you can even look in the Omega thread, I never claimed that spoiler and rumors were fact.
Once again, whether the info is fact or not is not my point.

My point is: your posts (yes, even with the “apparently” added) made it looks like you read the magazine firsthand when the fact is, you just read a second-hand info on tumblr. Look at two of your posts about it. If I were you, I’d be completely open with my source of info the first time around and said “I read it from a post on tumblr from people who’ve read the magz” instead of directly saying “the magazine said this and that”.

Good thing Konja9 was asking for a confirmation from you, or else we'll never know that the Aphrodite-thing is just a second-hand info and took it at face value, regardless of whether it's correct or not. And you most likely won't mentioned it if Konja9 didn't ask you for definite answer.
Old 2014-06-06, 11:34   Link #254
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

More Seiya X Saori. I love you Toei
Old 2014-06-06, 11:54   Link #255
Galaxian

Quote:
Oh, how come I missed this? Silly phone.
Once again, whether the info is fact or not is not my point.

My point is: your posts (yes, even with the “apparently” added) made it looks like you read the magazine firsthand when the fact is, you just read a second-hand info on tumblr. Look at two of your posts about it. If I were you, I’d be completely open with my source of info the first time around and said “I read it from a post on tumblr from people who’ve read the magz” instead of directly saying “the magazine said this and that”.

Good thing Konja9 was asking for a confirmation from you, or else we'll never know that the Aphrodite-thing is just a second-hand info and took it at face value, regardless of whether it's correct or not. And you most likely won't mentioned it if Konja9 didn't ask you for definite answer.
I never claimed that I read the magazine, other wise I would have posted the whole thing, and I myself pointed out how odd the whole thing was. The Aprho thing had been on Tumblr days before the magazine, but I didn't mention anything because there was no prove, when those scans came out along with the Milo thing, I posted it, when I noticed that the same post repeated it Aphro bit, I decided to add. I'm sorry if I overestimated your ability to realize that one post is a follow up to the previous one and that they were from the same source. In my defense, taking rumors and just rumors and not straight up fast it just common sense, at least that's what I believe.
Old 2014-06-06, 12:14   Link #256
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
I never claimed that I read the magazine, other wise I would have posted the whole thing, and I myself pointed out how odd the whole thing was. The Aprho thing had been on Tumblr days before the magazine, but I didn't mention anything because there was no prove, when those scans came out along with the Milo thing, I posted it, when I noticed that the same post repeated it Aphro bit, I decided to add. I'm sorry if I overestimated your ability to realize that one post is a follow up to the previous one and that they were from the same source.
I was about to reply back until I notice the bit where you insult my intelligence. So I think it's no use in continuing further.

Just this one bit:
Quote:
In my defense, taking rumors and just rumors and not straight up fast it just common sense, at least that's what I believe.
Unless the magazine says it's a rumor, the news that printed there tend to be legit (unless it's a gossip magz or something like that). So, saying the Aphro-thing belongs in the magazine article when the fact of the matter is not yet clear can indeed create a misunderstanding. Note that this is not necessarily directed at you, Galaxian, but whoever mixed the news about Aphro in that Milo-article post that you got. In this case, thank heavens that Konja9 has done his little research to confirm things.

Last edited by Obelisk ze Tormentor; 2014-06-06 at 12:41.
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-10, 01:07   Link #257
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Shun and Ikki get the spotlight

"Brothers"

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I've been waiting to hear more of Nojima's Ikki.
Old 2014-06-10, 05:42   Link #258
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

So it's indeed Ikki Vs Shura. I guess we can forget about Excalibur.
Old 2014-06-10, 11:38   Link #259
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlia View Post
So it's indeed Ikki Vs Shura. I guess we can forget about Excalibur.
Yeah, that's one of the more disappointing changes for me. Shiryu vs Shura was one of my favorite fights.
Old 2014-06-10, 13:37   Link #260
Galaxian

I'm a bit creep out by Ikki's eyes...

First Milo is turn into a woman, and now Ikki is a cat. This is Ramna 1/2 after all!