AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-23, 08:55   Link #361
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Ooh, I see drama potential.

Spoiler for Keroko's warning:

If there is one thing I've learned fighting and playing Necron, it's to never asume a downed enemy will stay down.
I cannot possibly agree more. *remembers all the times he's gotten ressurection orb'd to submission*.

Anyways, TSAB vs. Necrons sounds like it has potential

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-05-23, 10:01   Link #362
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I cannot possibly agree more. *remembers all the times he's gotten ressurection orb'd to submission*.

Anyways, TSAB vs. Necrons sounds like it has potential
Now that's a hard battle up ahead- but since the Necrons are not yet intruding in bureau space and not using illegal dimensional transfers- they can just be a fringe report on the bureau board of directors- the bureau are not peacekeepers- though they can in the face of Logia retrieval operations- or in one case, Masquerade as members of a country- as stated in Kha's (currently paused) [Otome Daisen / MGLN Files III: Case of the warring maidens.]

- i smell fic integration here... Can you guys allow me to use your characters as well in my AlternateS fic?
Old 2007-05-23, 10:31   Link #363
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Not to mention they got the person who can understand what they are saying, if you think of the Necron as nothing more than humanoid Devices.

Best of all, it can turn into a full Nanoha fic cos all of the Necron's terms were given to them by their enemies, and they have no contact with TSAB (We assume). So when Kha starts spouting all the real names of these things, no one would be none the wiser.

I sense this turning into a Sound Stage of sorts in the mean time.

Spoiler for Track 3:

This should also give an idea of what skills to expect from Artei and Sofia. And I'm sure you guys can catch all the references... Right?

Last edited by Kha; 2007-05-23 at 19:56.
Old 2007-05-23, 15:54   Link #364
Ratler

Location: Currently Recovering in the TSAB Rehabilitation wing.
GOOD LORD!!! Talk about a back log from hell!! O.. *back log crits Ratler for 2659 points* *Ratler is knocked unconscious.*

*regains consciousness a few minutes later* Well now that I feel like I have been run over by a truck... *opens notepad to make reply ^^*

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Some useless trivia on Shin-chan
Spoiler for click:
Definitely not useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

:eyetwinkle: Nothing escapes the sharp eye of ***daichi!
we where actually betting that you would be the first to catch it and post on it ^^

Quote:
Looks good. Just want to point out that [Exprozion] is used by both Signum and Erio, so its not necessary for some AV spells to be used by NV devices, and so they can be used more often. Also, AV and NV sigils have no difference IMO. So it's more like the super-secret or lost spells like say, Firaga, Curaga and Blizzara , which will arouse suspicion.
Cool thanks for pointing that out I will definitely keep that in mind. *note to self*

O loved the Final Fantasy reference ^^

Quote:
Nice antics to newly weds, R- I mean, Alex and uh-- Cass! I wonder how old are they as of StrikerS, for after Lowe recommended a combined fic my hands have been, well, itching.
As of strikers… well unless I am mistaken in the time frame that we where working in (which is entirely possible <I can be a bit forgetful at times>) during StrikerS Alex is 19, and Cass is 18. A combined fic.. Sounds fun^^

Quote:
Speaking of whom, Kaempfer is here!

Spoiler for Kaempfer the Nether Dragon:
All I can say is NICE!!

Quote:
And to all the WoW players out there, if you don't know what Kaempfer is I will smack you with the Hayate Harisen MkII!
ANO…. *rises hand* I don’t know……..*Runs and hides* I only played for a month, due to various reasons

Quote:
EDIT: Now I'm REALLY starting to fear what's going to happen. In fact, it sort of blew up into a whole fic idea:

Spoiler for Scenario:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Ooh, I see drama potential.

Spoiler for Keroko's warning:

If there is one thing I've learned fighting and playing Necron, it's to never asume a downed enemy will stay down.
Holy S*** If this is just a sample of a combined fic’s starting I can’t wait for the major one, I think it is safe for me to say that Alex and Cass would love to partake in a combined Fic.

Quote:
Not to mention they got the person who can understand what they are saying, if you think of the Necron as nothing more than humanoid Devices.

Best of all, it can turn into a full Nanoha fic cos all of the Necron's terms were given to them by their enemies, and they have no contact with TSAB (We assume). So when Kha starts spouting all the real names of these things, no one would be none the wiser.

I sense this turning into a Sound Stage of sorts in the mean time.

Spoiler for Track 3:

This should also give an idea of what skills to expect from Artei and Sofia. And I'm sure you guys can catch all the references... Right?
Good Lord. How on earth do you come up with this stuff??? That was sweet
Old 2007-05-23, 16:11   Link #365
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratler View Post
we where actually betting that you would be the first to catch it and post on it ^^

As of strikers… well unless I am mistaken in the time frame that we where working in (which is entirely possible <I can be a bit forgetful at times>) during StrikerS Alex is 19, and Cass is 18. A combined fic.. Sounds fun^^

Holy S*** If this is just a sample of a combined fic’s starting I can’t wait for the major one, I think it is safe for me to say that Alex and Cass would love to partake in a combined Fic.

I agree with all the following ^^.

@Kha: Yep. We were betting you'd be the first one to notice. We won our bet ^^.

Yeah, we're talking in the StrikerS time frame, so.............. A combined fic sounds like fun. Probably Alex and Cass will have one of those, being married and all.

I second the question. How do you come up with this stuff?

EDIT: Umm.....Sorry for this, but I didn't go through all the posts before posting this . So here are the answers to a few questions:

@LoweGear: Yeah, sorry about the detail thing . I hate details, I'm no good with them, but I'll try and improve the attack list sometime soon ^^.

@Aaron: Yeah, I think we will show the couple's tactics. I mean, even if they spend most of the time working they do have free time once in a while .

@Keroko: Hmm....Normally against that type of enemy, the Trap Field would activate different elemental type magic that would weaken him/her and create a distraction to give Cass the time to do a sneak attack. As you may imagine, this type of field is not easy to conjure and maintain, so Cass prefers to avoid using it as much as she can.

Cass: Not to mention that strangely enough, after casting that thing I want to drink espresso.
Fuyu:
Ken: *sigh* You never learn Chief.

Last edited by Fuyu no Sora; 2007-05-23 at 16:30.
Old 2007-05-23, 18:10   Link #366
Outlaender

n regards to the Velka "Seal" spells- the word that fits the usage much better is

"Siegel", not "Dichtung". As in, "Ich entferne eine Versiegelung"! As in a wax seal, "seal of approval", "presidential seal", sealed documents, sealing demons, etc.

Also, what just jumps to mind at the moment, is the unit name "21st Trinity Optimus"

Trinity would be "Dreifaeltigkeit, -en" as in the Holy Trinity = Die heiligen Dreifaeltigkeiten, more or less. And Optimus can simply be translated as Optimum. "Bestwert" is ... terribly clunky? ^_^

"21ste Dreifaeltige Optimum" doesn't sound too bad to me, of course, since this
is Velkan, it doesn't _have_ to make sense to a german speaker.

"21ste Dreifaeltigkeiten Optimum" if you like, as another example. ^_^

Sorry, no time for more at the moment, or for a while.
Old 2007-05-23, 19:51   Link #367
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratler View Post

ANO…. *rises hand* I don’t know……..*Runs and hides* I only played for a month, due to various reasons

Ah okay ages noted. They are married then right?

Well you played for a month so I understant that you won't get it. It's a level 70 reference to the flying [mount] Nether Drake, crossed with some modifications, and giving him a Dragonkin form which is something like the one Onyxia takes for a 60 quest.

You guessed it the combined fic for now is this Sound Stage.

Flash of inspiration that's doesn't come all the time. Once I run out of gas, it really plods shoddily...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaender View Post
n regards to the Velka "Seal" spells- the word that fits the usage much better is

"Siegel", not "Dichtung". As in, "Ich entferne eine Versiegelung"! As in a wax seal, "seal of approval", "presidential seal", sealed documents, sealing demons, etc.

Also, what just jumps to mind at the moment, is the unit name "21st Trinity Optimus"

Trinity would be "Dreifaeltigkeit, -en" as in the Holy Trinity = Die heiligen Dreifaeltigkeiten, more or less. And Optimus can simply be translated as Optimum. "Bestwert" is ... terribly clunky? ^_^

"21ste Dreifaeltige Optimum" doesn't sound too bad to me, of course, since this
is Velkan, it doesn't _have_ to make sense to a german speaker.

"21ste Dreifaeltigkeiten Optimum" if you like, as another example. ^_^

Sorry, no time for more at the moment, or for a while.
Thank you! Cookie for you! I definitely prefer more accurate German, as much as I wanted to throw "Geruman" back at the creators who gave us "Engrish". As you can tell, I know nuts about German and just Babelfished everything. If you got better recommendations for any others (for convenience I've linked the full spell via here), I'd definitely like to here of it. Thanks again!

Edit: The post has been updated, both the skill tree and Track 3 of the Nanoha CrosiS SS released in Yagami magazine.

Last edited by Kha; 2007-05-23 at 20:15.
Old 2007-05-23, 21:53   Link #368
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

@ Kha: So I was already saying how epic the Necron fic was... but I never imagined it snowballed from a single preview pic The Church battle was SWEET though, although beating the crap out of the Necrons always is, even if you can't kill them

@ Fuyu no Sora: So Trap Shield is a multi-elemental magic that conjures up different elementals depending on the target mage? Or am I understanding it wrong?

------------------------------

Alright, here's part one of my next profile, featuring 2nd Lt. Glock Heckler. Kay's profile was written from Glock's POV, so I'll be doing the flip side this time Unlik Glock's orderly sections though, this profile is gonna be a bit messy, considering Kay's style. So without further ado:

Spoiler for length:

And while I had planned to show this off when I had written deep into Glock's profile, I couldn't resist the temptation since it was actually finished. So here's Sofia, completed:

Spoiler for Image:

The story regarding Sofia's unusual form coming up in the second installment

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2007-06-25 at 08:37.
Old 2007-05-23, 22:02   Link #369
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
@ Fuyu no Sora: So Trap Shield is a multi-elemental magic that conjures up different elementals depending on the target mage? Or am I understanding it wrong?

------------------------------

Alright, here's part one of my next profile, featuring 2nd Lt. Glock Heckler. Kay's profile was written from Glock's POV, so I'll be doing the flip side this time Unlik Glock's orderly sections though, this profile is gonna be a bit messy, considering Kay's style. So without further ado:

Spoiler for length:
Um *waves hand* no no. Trap Field adapts to the mage encased inside of it. Keroko asked what would happen if she (chara) who is a dogfighting/bombardment style and pure elemental magic combatant, stepped into the field. I believe in the 'Fight fire with fire' belief ^^. Although as I mentioned, this particular type of field is horribly complex and not easy to maintain, so Cass prefers to avoid using it

Forgot to mention: I love the chara you made. The dialogs between Asuka, Shinji and Rei's reactions are priceless
Old 2007-05-23, 22:08   Link #370
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Um *waves hand* no no. Trap Field adapts to the mage encased inside of it. Keroko asked what would happen if she (chara) who is a dogfighting/bombardment style and pure elemental magic combatant, stepped into the field. I believe in the 'Fight fire with fire' belief ^^. Although as I mentioned, this particular type of field is horribly complex and not easy to maintain, so Cass prefers to avoid using it

Forgot to mention: I love the chara you made. The dialogs between Asuka, Shinji and Rei's reactions are priceless
I think I understand... so it adapts and counters using the target mage's magic style. I can see why it would be difficult to use. What happens if a Knight stepped in though?

And thanks for the comments

Old 2007-05-23, 23:05   Link #371
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
I think I understand... so it adapts and counters using the target mage's magic style. I can see why it would be difficult to use. What happens if a Knight stepped in though?

And thanks for the comments
Yep. It's an adaptable field, not easy to handle .

A Knight? Hm......Normally if the Knight has an elemental preference it will counter with the element that's stronger than the Knight's. If he/she doesn't have an elemental preference, then it just casts a bind (also adaptable to the enemy).

I just post what I think. Asuka and Shinji's arguments are extremely funny
Old 2007-05-23, 23:48   Link #372
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Nothing to see here. Just being idiotic...

Self-Administrated Paradigm-Shift Worlds : ~ TSAB's 3rd reform aside from Non-Administrated Worlds and Administrated Worlds. This rare occurence of a technical label refers to worlds, or even space-time shifts in dimensional gateways discovered to be readily self-administrated with their own developmental technology which either matches or surpasses TSAB's level of technology without abuse, without any need for TSAB intervention even in the most critical of crisis, unless requested and mutually agreed from the highest brass of both corresponding worlds.

The first incident of such event callibrates with the sudden time-space disturbance of the highest level, which visually created a large gate in the middle of dimensional fluctuation, which was opened by a female mage, said to possess powers of an SSS+ rank, who was code-refered "Light of Hope" appeared before TSAB, in mention of a different world, in which development did not further takes itself into technological aspects, but those spiritual and alchemic development that by itself has born fruit to Lost Logias that were under control like the existence of Silver Moon Crystal, the representation of highly crystallized spiritual energy seeds similar in vein to Jewel Seeds, but resonates with the stars and emotions of the wielders, and the world destroyer, Silence Glaive, both who were categorized as TSAB as the earliest recordings of Non-Administrated Lost Logia Under Technical Supervision.

The female mage returned to the world beyond the Time-Space Gate, the extention of that world's Time-Space Door that only allows time-travel, and no further contact were established between the worlds. That was the first classification of the 1st SAPSW, codenamed Galaxy Cauldron.

There was later cases which involved such rare occurences, but one of the strangest to ever occur was apparently the first virgin pregnancy of a female who was merely CPRed by a man who was claimed by eyewitnesses, to be like a golden lion with a green shine in his arm. That woman gave birth to a woman, who would later give birth to 2 daughters, named Subaru and Ginga respectively.

There were also rumours of a giant robot wielding a hulking large sword riding a giant horse, that occasionally released a kind of jazzing sound that overrides every single sound within it's perimeters...but many considered that to be unsubstancial due to the lack of any proof.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-05-24, 00:43   Link #373
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Nothing to see here. Just being idiotic...

Self-Administrated Paradigm-Shift Worlds : ~ TSAB's 3rd reform aside from Non-Administrated Worlds and Administrated Worlds. This rare occurence of a technical label refers to worlds, or even space-time shifts in dimensional gateways discovered to be readily self-administrated with their own developmental technology which either matches or surpasses TSAB's level of technology without abuse, without any need for TSAB intervention even in the most critical of crisis, unless requested and mutually agreed from the highest brass of both corresponding worlds.

The first incident of such event callibrates with the sudden time-space disturbance of the highest level, which visually created a large gate in the middle of dimensional fluctuation, which was opened by a female mage, said to possess powers of an SSS+ rank, who was code-refered "Light of Hope" appeared before TSAB, in mention of a different world, in which development did not further takes itself into technological aspects, but those spiritual and alchemic development that by itself has born fruit to Lost Logias that were under control like the existence of Silver Moon Crystal, the representation of highly crystallized spiritual energy seeds similar in vein to Jewel Seeds, but resonates with the stars and emotions of the wielders, and the world destroyer, Silence Glaive, both who were categorized as TSAB as the earliest recordings of Non-Administrated Lost Logia Under Technical Supervision.

The female mage returned to the world beyond the Time-Space Gate, the extention of that world's Time-Space Door that only allows time-travel, and no further contact were established between the worlds. That was the first classification of the 1st SAPSW, codenamed Galaxy Cauldron.

There was later cases which involved such rare occurences, but one of the strangest to ever occur was apparently the first virgin pregnancy of a female who was merely CPRed by a man who was claimed by eyewitnesses, to be like a golden lion with a green shine in his arm. That woman gave birth to a woman, who would later give birth to 2 daughters, named Subaru and Ginga respectively.

There were also rumours of a giant robot wielding a hulking large sword riding a giant horse, that occasionally released a kind of jazzing sound that overrides every single sound within it's perimeters...but many considered that to be unsubstancial due to the lack of any proof.
*jawdrops*

I cannot believe how many awesome references appear in this single post alone... including the song that overrides ALL

Does said giant horse and rider also manifest their own cliff and sunrise when they appear?

And there's more proof that Subaru and Ginga are the grandchildren of hotblooded courage, despite being somewhat illegitimate

Last edited by LoweGear; 2007-05-24 at 01:04.
Old 2007-05-24, 02:16   Link #374
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Kha: So I was already saying how epic the Necron fic was... but I never imagined it snowballed from a single preview pic The Church battle was SWEET though, although beating the crap out of the Necrons always is, even if you can't kill them
I was a little afraid that the 21st was too powerful in that scenario. Even if they were just 4 squads of Necron Warriors (using tabletop experience here), that's around 40+ units, and they couldn't touch the Velka Knights. But for impact, I went ahead. They also captured one of the Necron bodies, and let's see what kind of fun they can do with it. I've a feeling Aurion's going to appear next.

Quote:

Spoiler for length:

And while I had planned to show this off when I had written deep into Glock's profile, I couldn't resist the temptation since it was actually finished. So here's Sofia, completed:

Spoiler for Image:

Nice interactions! Rey's a big fangirl of Glock it seems. I wonder where does Asuka get all her bombs to throw around.

And I REALLY want to ask this question: What IS Glock? The last thing I want to do is put up something like say "the Ctulu seems to be able to merge themselves with certain people of the population that have absolutely no Linker Cores (assuming that the mana agglutination also explains the presence of a soul)" and then contradict you when this was supposed to be a combo fic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Spoiler for length:
That was a little numerous to keep track of. The sheer density got to me harder than I thought it would. Now the question is, what are you going to do with it?

I like the idea of the SAPS worlds. Might have some room somewhere...
Old 2007-05-24, 02:23   Link #375
Ratler

Quote:
Ah okay ages noted. They are married then right?
Yes they are married it has been nearly a year since their marriage. (we are working right now to explane how they met and things like that so we should be done with it soon ... hopefully... maybe...)

O quick question is there a set year number at this point in StrikerS is in? or a year number that we are using?? becasue if there is I can tell you exactly when they got married^^

Quote:

Spoiler for length:
Nice I love how they argue back and forth wile writing it

Quote:

Spoiler for Image:

That is SO cool, I wish that i had the skill to draw/create a picture of what Ryu looks like in staff form, or a detailed pic of sword form even!!
@LoweGear or any artist for that matter ^^ so do you think if you had some extra time and I could get a detailed explanation of it ....(hint hint)
Old 2007-05-24, 02:23   Link #376
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I was a little afraid that the 21st was too powerful in that scenario. Even if they were just 4 squads of Necron Warriors (using tabletop experience here), that's around 40+ units, and they couldn't touch the Velka Knights. But for impact, I went ahead. They also captured one of the Necron bodies, and let's see what kind of fun they can do with it. I've a feeling Aurion's going to appear next.
I was more under the assumption that the stowaway Necron was blasted to smitheereens by Sof... which now begs the question of why said Necron didn't just phase out.

Quote:
Nice interactions! Rey's a big fangirl of Glock it seems. I wonder where does Asuka get all her bombs to throw around.
Well, Glock does compliment Rey a lot more, and not to mention that both are something of rivals when it comes to Allstars

And as for Asuka's bombs...

*Looks at Apple Error Messages*

Quote:
And I REALLY want to ask this question: What IS Glock? The last thing I want to do is put up something like say "the Ctulu seems to be able to merge themselves with certain people of the population that have absolutely no Linker Cores (assuming that the mana agglutination also explains the presence of a soul)" and then contradict you when this was supposed to be a combo fic.
Don't worry, Glock's 100% human, and with a soul. Just that he has a bit more history with Necrons than most humans ever hope to have. I'll explain all that in the next installment.

One hint though: WILLPOWER

@ Ratler:
If you can describe it in enough detail, I might be able to work it out somehow.

Old 2007-05-24, 02:27   Link #377
Ratler

Quote:
@ Ratler:
If you can describe it in enough detail, I might be able to work it out somehow.
Thanks SO much I'll go get to work on a detailed description right now thanks again^^
Old 2007-05-24, 04:13   Link #378
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Okay... it's easy enough to think up of concepts... it's harder to present that concept in a given style. Which is why my exposition on Glock's unusual connections is gonna take a bit longer than expected. In the meanwhile, here's Part two of Glock's profile.

PS: For those who've seen the Necron sigil in my drawing, you may notice a particular mistake in my design. Before anyone asks, that was intentional.

Spoiler for Length:

Old 2007-05-24, 04:29   Link #379
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
I was more under the assumption that the stowaway Necron was blasted to smitheereens by Sof... which now begs the question of why said Necron didn't just phase out.
That Necron phased onto the ship just as Kha felt it come aboard. Then it got bound while holding onto its gun, and since it started the anti-bind procedures, the odds were still in its favour to bring down the ship. Then Artei sliced off its head; an momentary annoyance but some doubt started forming in its routines.

As explained in the skill list, Kha's Confession bind works in an area, holding the target in a closed field of divine energy that was meant to be able to hold TSAB Most Wanted mages from teleporting out of custody, and unfortunately for the Necron that meant it couldn't phase out either. It would've been trying very hard to free itself once that was discovered, and from experience dealing with the Old Velka it probably had anti-bind routines too. However, Sofie had been preparing an exorcism from the moment the battle started, and once the ritual was finished she effectively fried the dark energies in the armor with it, and gung-ho Necron went totally dormant before it could give its own equivalent of a scream.

In the end, H*****-sm saved the day... From my plot hole that is...

Quote:
And as for Asuka's bombs...

*Looks at Apple Error Messages*

Don't worry, Glock's 100% human, and with a soul. Just that he has a bit more history with Necrons than most humans ever hope to have. I'll explain all that in the next installment.

One hint though: WILLPOWER
I don't own a Mac to unfortunately...

Like full blooded courage, willpower also gets the anime guys through the strangest situations. I jest. Hope to hear it soon!

A crate falls out of the sky and cracks open.

---New intelligence data updated---

Spoiler for from Sophia's file:

Did somebody scream Archer? Even Gil-- *gets shot by a flying Durendal*

@Lowe: I watched the animations closely, and realized that there was supposed to be a green tube of "necrogen" mounted between the head spikes of that Staff of the Ctulu Lord. I suppose that's your mistake/intention?
Old 2007-05-24, 04:50   Link #380
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
That Necron phased onto the ship just as Kha felt it come aboard. Then it got bound while holding onto its gun, and since it started the anti-bind procedures, the odds were still in its favour to bring down the ship. Then Artei sliced off its head; an momentary annoyance but some doubt started forming in its routines.

As explained in the skill list, Kha's Confession bind works in an area, holding the target in a closed field of divine energy that was meant to be able to hold TSAB Most Wanted mages from teleporting out of custody, and unfortunately for the Necron that meant it couldn't phase out either. It would've been trying very hard to free itself once that was discovered, and from experience dealing with the Old Velka it probably had anti-bind routines too. However, Sofie had been preparing an exorcism from the moment the battle started, and once the ritual was finished she effectively fried the dark energies in the armor with it, and gung-ho Necron went totally dormant before it could give its own equivalent of a scream.
Hmmm.... How to capture a Necron. Yep, TSAB and magic has an edge over most of the 40K races in this department So the Necron's not really dead, it just can't move?

Quote:
In the end, H*****-sm saved the day... From my plot hole that is...
Doesn't it always?

Quote:
A crate falls out of the sky and cracks open.

---New intelligence data updated---

Spoiler for from Sophia's file:
I smell incredibly delicious copypasta... considering it's awesome source though, and the even more awesome history (Alana is quite intriguing), I can let it slide

And I may have foolishly missed this somewhere, but I don't ever recall knowing how Sofia is blind, i.e. whether her eyes are open and she can't see, or her eyes are shut closed.

Quote:
@Lowe: I watched the animations closely, and realized that there was supposed to be a green tube of "necrogen" mounted between the head spikes of that Staff of the Ctulu Lord. I suppose that's your mistake/intention?
You are the weakest link

Not quite. Since Sofia the Device is obviously not a true Necron creation, it wouldn't really have Gauss Flayers installed in it (although my initial concept for Sofia did have it)

I was referring more to the minor detail of the sigil: The sign is supposed to have an inverted semicircular arch at the top of the ring, and not a straight bar.

With all this talk about Sofia, I wonder how a meeting with Sofia the Device and your Sofia would play out

Closed Thread