AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-25, 01:41   Link #421
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
demn backlog damage- left me with 1hp.

you guys get it on during nighttime ne?

I swear that by the time i sleep tomorrow night after my shift, i will redeem myself- and prevent myself from being backlogged and treated invisibly.

@ sound stages:

that's a good compilation- i hope you guys forge a good fic work out of that.

- reminds me, i have to do some omake sound stages later on as well...

- and create more magical characters

- and more stuff.

---

On a side note, repeating since no one took notice (or barely replied for that matter):

How about:

fan modifications of canon characters? (we still need mod approval for this though)

OCs that are not at all magical, but have important roles for the Aces- like In-school rivals for academics and love? or on the extreme end, bureau academy rivals?

more image basings for devices and such- i know this is a minor suggestion but i'm trying to break out the cross-section paper sheets just to design some of my OCs' devices as well- I'M AN ART DUD- i can't even draw freehand to save my life -

- yeah... i'm kind of bitter today
Old 2007-05-25, 01:47   Link #422
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
i think we'll call it quits ^^. They're not ready to have children just yet.
I liked Kha's idea, although yes I guess it wouldn't work out... besides, would the couple still be lovey-dovey when they get children? It'll be interesting to see HOW they change if they do though

@Saint X: If you want, you can join in on our Dark Crusade to rid the known worlds of the Necron threat

And the idea of fan mod characters have been thrown around this thread since the beginning. So far though, I haven't seen any, but I'm sure a few people have some ideas though.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-05-25, 02:02   Link #423
Kikaifan
Blazing General

You guys RP all this out or something?
Old 2007-05-25, 02:07   Link #424
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Spoiler for Introduction- kamo... desuuuuuuu~:

---

Lol... that's a starting post.

- better break out that big book of contacts from every planet the AX has visited- other mages, Otomes, and all sorts of powerful beings have contact 'ways and manners' in the phonebook
Old 2007-05-25, 02:12   Link #425
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post

---

- better break out that big book of contacts from every planet the AX has visited- other mages, Otomes, and all sorts of powerful beings have contact 'ways and manners' in the phonebook

Is that... Mr. Kurono-kishi-dan Kyla's referring to

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-05-25, 02:46   Link #426
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

Oh yes, i forgot to update her profile- i'll add it in or complete Kyla's profile when i get back from work tomorrow.

- Mother and Son not alike ne? Well i guess after staying on earth for some time, a midchidan can have that tendency to act like that- taking quotes from movies like it were her own and so on
Old 2007-05-25, 03:22   Link #427
Ratler

Location: Currently Recovering in the TSAB Rehabilitation wing.
@Aaron008R thanks ^^ glad that you liked it

@LoweGear Sure go for It I would love to see what Ryu looks like in your imagination.

O and I absolutely am loving how this "profile" is going you should compile it all into one when you are done.

@Darco_emp eraa I mean Kha Ya I have to agree with Fuyu they are not ready to have kids.

@LoweGear (again) Ya I thought it was an interesting idea but just not with Alex and Cass right now.

@Kikaifan Kinda but kinda not. we do the occasional dialog conversation

Alex: Occasional... it happens EVERY day!
Setsuna: I am inclined to agree with Miester Alex. They do happen quiet often.
Me: Quiet you two, we don't wan to scare him off.

sorry about that ^^ but also we are also working on a combined Fic that involves nearly all of our characters, with room for more ^^

@Saint X ...

O and I am not saying that I want Alex completely out of the fic just I would prefer it he is entered in a different way. I can't speak for Cass. Me and Fuyu will talk tomorrow on whether or not to have them in the fic. (that is one of the thing about having married characters lol I cant speak of both of them)
Old 2007-05-25, 05:50   Link #428
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Still, I'm more inclined to believe that you and Kha know each other personally rather than you can be Geass'ed again and again. The head conk was at least more believeable.
Ah point humbly taken. In fact...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
Just to point out that was not me..... my post is almost never that long winded :P

Certain evil third prince of the empire forgot to log out before posting.......
CONK!

Sakura: [Wii~~]

Quote:
Then, should he know how to sing?
Suddenly, I'm not so sure...
Quote:
This is Nanohaverse!!!
I can't tell from Aurion's injuries which sword Sophia shot Aurion with--

Wait. She just summoned the original Raising Heart from Babylon and SB'd the guy. Ah yes, nothing like a 2nd White Devil to blow things out of proportion...
Quote:
I'm unsure on how to properly reply to that statement. I'm not completely clueless, if that's what you mean.
No not that. I'm just afraid you were left out in the Necron crossovers and giving you that task would then be unreasonable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
i think we'll call it quits ^^. They're not ready to have children just yet.
But... Fate... She's also a busy woman...!

Hehe nvm la I got it fixed. Now it'll depend on you and Ratler whether to get Alex and Cass into the story. There's always room for entry, not one way, then another way. After all, I do believe Cass here is the only one with a battleship, other than Kha's ex-CO, the war-crazy Kyla.

Quote:
@ sound stages:

that's a good compilation- i hope you guys forge a good fic work out of that.
Give me the authorization and Kyla and Co is in on the frontlines once it opens up.

Btw, for canon sake, I've worked out a way to contain the invasion very much so that anyone outside of 178th never hears of it. That means no massive Necron invasion that would fly in the face of fiction. Sorry but I am a sucker for canon...
Quote:
How about:

fan modifications of canon characters? (we still need mod approval for this though)

OCs that are not at all magical, but have important roles for the Aces- like In-school rivals for academics and love? or on the extreme end, bureau academy rivals?

- yeah... i'm kind of bitter today
Erm awaiting authorization.

And I'm kinda busy growing the core characters in my portfolio, my essays, random excursions to Azeroth, AND the Crosys SS. I hope to expand on it, so the current SS is set to change, and when it hits the press I believe there will be more in store plus things that we've all ironed out by then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikaifan View Post
You guys RP all this out or something?
Not really, it's just a way of profiling stuff. As for me, think of it as how we translate Sound Stages in the Music thread.

Quote:

---

Even you lost me somewhere... But what I do know...

Sophia: Won't you be needing more than one battleship for this?
Kha: (sweatdrops) Erm I think we have two, for the second one goes without asking...
Kyla: (sips milk green tea) Kyaaa! (hums 'Hare Hare Yukai') Who says only Terran goddesses can meet aliens?
Quote:
I'm sure there aren't many 'Young Scryas' we know of...

As that Bureau Director, he's part of the Inner Circle. Even I haven't seen his face, and yet Kyla apparently has. I heard the guy's a weakling for MILF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratler View Post
@Darco_emp eraa I mean Kha Ya I have to agree with Fuyu they are not ready to have kids.

O and I am not saying that I want Alex completely out of the fic just I would prefer it he is entered in a different way. I can't speak for Cass. Me and Fuyu will talk tomorrow on whether or not to have them in the fic. (that is one of the thing about having married characters lol I cant speak of both of them)
Ah, the reality of married life...
Old 2007-05-25, 06:01   Link #429
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

@Kha: We would like to hear this plan of yours

Part VI, relatively short compared to the rest of Glock's profiles so far, where the big S hits the fan...

Spoiler for length:

Next part: Traitors.

Old 2007-05-25, 06:08   Link #430
Ratler

wow this is the latest i have ever been up on this forum... (Ratler=pulling an all nighter to finish assignment due tomorrow morning)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Hehe nvm la I got it fixed. Now it'll depend on you and Ratler whether to get Alex and Cass into the story. There's always room for entry, not one way, then another way. After all, I do believe Cass here is the only one with a battleship, other than Kha's ex-CO, the war-crazy Kyla.
^^ ya I'm sure that if they are going to be in we can find a way.... um Cass only serves on her fathers ship... it is not actually hers

Quote:
Ah, the reality of married life...
Yes I believe you couldn't be more accurate with that one^^
Old 2007-05-25, 06:14   Link #431
Ratler

Quote:

Part VI, relatively short compared to the rest of Glock's profiles so far, where the big S hits the fan...

Spoiler for length:

this is becoming a dang suspense novel... *sits semi patiently waiting for the next chapter*

nice work btw^^
Old 2007-05-25, 06:47   Link #432
Aaron008R

Quote:
Suddenly, I'm not so sure...
Arnie the Friendly Necron: *in a hollow and disembodied voice* I LOve yOU, YOu lOvE meEEEe...
Aurion: Hmm, terrible.
Every other OC: NOOO! MAKE IT STOP!!!
Every other OC's devices: Permission for release, please!!!
Almaria: Aurion-san, may I suggest that you run for cover for about 750 meters from here...

Quote:
I can't tell from Aurion's injuries which sword Sophia shot Aurion with--

Wait. She just summoned the original Raising Heart from Babylon and SB'd the guy. Ah yes, nothing like a 2nd White Devil to blow things out of proportion...
And Almaria just had to give Aurion the cold shoulder just then.

Quote:
No not that. I'm just afraid you were left out in the Necron crossovers and giving you that task would then be unreasonable.
But I was talking about non-Necron related omake situations. Of course I couldn't handle the crossover as of now.

But then, will you still consider my earlier requests about Aurion in my earlier posts? I'm working on my other characters for now.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-05-25 at 07:11.
Old 2007-05-25, 07:03   Link #433
Ratler

Quote:
Arnie the Friendly Necron: *in a hollow and disembodied voice* I LOve yOU, YOu lOvE meEEEe...
Aurion: Hmm, terrible.
Every other OC: NOOO! MAKE IT STOP!!!
Every other OC's devices: Permission for release, please!!!
Almaria: Aurion-san, may I suggest that you run for cover for about 750 meters from here...
Alex: Granted!!
Ryu: Blitz Mode, Set up! Permission to blast that thing to the depth of hell Sir??
Alex: Forget killing it, Just get us out of here!!
Ryu: You don't have to tell me twice. <Dimensional Transfer, Emergency Recall>

Please excuse my weirdness right now lack of sleep is starting to get to me
Old 2007-05-25, 07:18   Link #434
Aaron008R

Quote:

Spoiler for length:

Man, are you sure you don't want to write a fanfic now? This is fanfic GOLD, LoweGear! I'll be sure as heck looking forward to the next.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-05-25, 07:58   Link #435
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I think I should really try to make an inline OC along with the other characters here, rather than do relics. Anyway, I've just went and shot myself in the foot for the 396th time, this time as a trivia journal of Gil Graham.

Spoiler:

And with this, Mahou Shonen Classical Graham comes to an end.

And soon it began...Mahou Shonen Classical Graham : Before A's :P

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-05-25, 08:05   Link #436
Ratler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I think I should really try to make an inline OC along with the other characters here, rather than do relics. Anyway, I've just went and shot myself in the foot for the 396th time, this time as a trivia journal of Gil Graham.

Spoiler:

nice work the story flowed very well^^ I am looking forward to the next chapter
Old 2007-05-25, 08:14   Link #437
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Spoiler:

It has been LONG since I've last heard from the Graham Chronicles, and now you're back! That was one wierd clerk though, expecting a girl when the gender's already assumed More Graham FTW!

Old 2007-05-25, 08:29   Link #438
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Haha, actually, Flora's story was supposed to be the end of GG Chronicles, but I suppose the lack of any Chro-no Kishi-dan action in StrikerS made me pull out my Graham thinking cap again. Besides, I actually have a very very rough deal on a 3rd saga, MSCG : AdmiralS, which is about the 3 Great Admirals, but the lack of any knowledge aside from the mention in the manga, and unsureness of anything makes it hard.

And I'm not sure if it's right to torture the poor soul a 3rd time.

And yeah, the conversation bit was confusing, since I typed that by the whim of thought without double-checking. Maybe I'll edit it later or something. :P

Hey, can anyone give me a ROUGH jist on this whole NECRON thing? I'm kinda lost in the sea of stars text.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-05-25, 08:39   Link #439
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Haha, actually, Flora's story was supposed to be the end of GG Chronicles, but I suppose the lack of any Chro-no Kishi-dan action in StrikerS made me pull out my Graham thinking cap again. Besides, I actually have a very very rough deal on a 3rd saga, MSCG : AdmiralS, which is about the 3 Great Admirals, but the lack of any knowledge aside from the mention in the manga, and unsureness of anything makes it hard.

And I'm not sure if it's right to torture the poor soul a 3rd time.

And yeah, the conversation bit was confusing, since I typed that by the whim of thought without double-checking. Maybe I'll edit it later or something. :P

Hey, can anyone give me a ROUGH jist on this whole NECRON thing? I'm kinda lost in the sea of stars text.
Here's the essentials:

The Necrons are one of the races in the tabletop game Warhammer 40000 (also a series of PC games). They are an ancient species, and most of them are skeleton like machines whose sole purpose is to wipe out every living thing in the universe. They are known to be notoriously difficult to kill, even with the most advanced technologies, as they can reassemble themselves when damaged, and even "dead" and dormant Necron can revive themselves with ease.

Here's the Wiki entry, just in case you'd like a more in-depth explanation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necron

Old 2007-05-25, 09:39   Link #440
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
Give me the authorization and Kyla and Co is in on the frontlines once it opens up.

Btw, for canon sake, I've worked out a way to contain the invasion very much so that anyone outside of 178th never hears of it. That means no massive Necron invasion that would fly in the face of fiction. Sorry but I am a sucker for canon...

Erm awaiting authorization.

And I'm kinda busy growing the core characters in my portfolio, my essays, random excursions to Azeroth, AND the Crosys SS. I hope to expand on it, so the current SS is set to change, and when it hits the press I believe there will be more in store plus things that we've all ironed out by then.
Not really, it's just a way of profiling stuff. As for me, think of it as how we translate Sound Stages in the Music thread.

Even you lost me somewhere... But what I do know...

Sophia: Won't you be needing more than one battleship for this?
Kha: (sweatdrops) Erm I think we have two, for the second one goes without asking...
Kyla: (sips milk green tea) Kyaaa! (hums 'Hare Hare Yukai') Who says only Terran goddesses can meet aliens?
I'm sure there aren't many 'Young Scryas' we know of...

As that Bureau Director, he's part of the Inner Circle. Even I haven't seen his face, and yet Kyla apparently has. I heard the guy's a weakling for MILF.
- Level 1 Auth allowed. ask me for script suggestions though.

- Well we can integrate that into the AlternateS II project as well... new type of 'fang drones' haha

- we know, we know!

- like i said, Earth corrupts changes midchildans... and the Silvana is way too much firepower- adding 'his ship' will be even more overkill -

Kha: Yes, Kirche, i'm taking about your ship.

- You got the MILF part (Kyla in brief: A MILF tsundere captain), but wrong with the sucker- he's very faithful.

---

i have work to do, i'll catch up and probably ready myself on the backlog attack later...