AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-05-23, 09:36   Link #4421
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Wonder what is going to happen now, is Oga going to be training again? Or is he going to defy Saotome and defy the odds and win? I go with the latter.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 09:41   Link #4422
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Somehow, I don't think he can pull this off as easily as he did with Nasubi... Or I bet that all three of them are going to jump him at once.
Old 2013-05-23, 10:55   Link #4423
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That explains why Fuji is considered the strongest 1st year of all time. He should be a tough opponent for Oga. I smell another training arc.
Old 2013-05-23, 11:29   Link #4424
X207
Gamyūsa

it'll be interesting to find out which demons have been kidnapped to clients's use. i think Elim is rather safe from being kidnapped at this point lol. though it would be awesome if Elim was much like Yachiru from Bleach but only hiding the power.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 11:46   Link #4425
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
it'll be interesting to find out which demons have been kidnapped to clients's use. i think Elim is rather safe from being kidnapped at this point lol. though it would be awesome if Elim was much like Yachiru from Bleach but only hiding the power.
Nahh. I'm betting it's Xoblah
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 12:24   Link #4426
Awrya
U mad?

Predicting that Agiel was captured and Furuichi is on an epic quest to save her, like Alaindelon's daughter.
Old 2013-05-23, 16:45   Link #4427
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I'd like to kidnap Lamia's mother.... I mean I'd like it in the story if she was the one kidnapped and Furuichi teams up with Lamia to save her.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 17:37   Link #4428
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaricia View Post
Nahh. I'm betting it's Xoblah
maybe Elim wasnt the weakest i thought there was. its still cracks me up at how weak she was in person +her personailty. it was even funnier when Furuichi removed the tissues when he summoned her.

Furuichi will run into trouble with those tissues if he tries to help out. i dont know which pillars were kidnapped but im presuming you can only summon them once and certain tissues will correspond to specific demons. if he takes the tissues that correspond to the kidnapped (and contracted) demons then he's in for a surprise. i dont think he'd be able to piggy back on a solomon contracted demon with the tissues.
Old 2013-05-23, 18:12   Link #4429
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
maybe Elim wasnt the weakest i thought there was. its still cracks me up at how weak she was in person +her personailty. it was even funnier when Furuichi removed the tissues when he summoned her.

Furuichi will run into trouble with those tissues if he tries to help out. i dont know which pillars were kidnapped but im presuming you can only summon them once and certain tissues will correspond to specific demons. if he takes the tissues that correspond to the kidnapped (and contracted) demons then he's in for a surprise. i dont think he'd be able to piggy back on a solomon contracted demon with the tissues.
TBF that's assuming it works like that when it could not. Tissues work by summoning demons in behemoths division that have sworn allegiance to the demon king, it's basically a type of contract. If the demon is captured and forced to contract another it could be the case it automatically breaks the contract with the demon king thus eliminating them from the pool.

So really we don't know how it works it could go either.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 19:22   Link #4430
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
TBF that's assuming it works like that when it could not. Tissues work by summoning demons in behemoths division that have sworn allegiance to the demon king, it's basically a type of contract. If the demon is captured and forced to contract another it could be the case it automatically breaks the contract with the demon king thus eliminating them from the pool.

So really we don't know how it works it could go either.
good point, we'll have to see how it plays out. it potentially could also break the solomon contracts letting the demons free. the tissues really do make an interesting topic to talk about.
Old 2013-05-23, 20:36   Link #4431
shalala

Sooooo what are the chances of Jabberwock being captured? Also surely the Demon Lord would have been told about this. If that is the case then shouldn't he play his part or at least send his own guards to see whats happening and then to report back. As for a another training arc I would like it to be in the demon world.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 21:14   Link #4432
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Sooooo what are the chances of Jabberwock being captured? Also surely the Demon Lord would have been told about this. If that is the case then shouldn't he play his part or at least send his own guards to see whats happening and then to report back. As for a another training arc I would like it to be in the demon world.
This is the demon lord you're talking about.... He may have heard of it and kinda brushed it off... cause he was fighting the demon lord on dragon quest or something.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 08:38   Link #4433
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
This is the demon lord you're talking about.... He may have heard of it and kinda brushed it off... cause he was fighting the demon lord on dragon quest or something.
Lool that could be true or he could be facing some some other demons in a game of cards but I can't beileve that he would be that carefree. I wonder if Solomon was the demon lord first human contract?
Old 2013-05-29, 15:58   Link #4434
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for Chapter 206:
Old 2013-05-29, 19:17   Link #4435
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 206:
Loooool.
Spoiler for chapter 206:
Old 2013-05-29, 20:02   Link #4436
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 206:
Spoiler for Spoilers:
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 20:32   Link #4437
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Spoiler for Spoilers:
Spoiler for Response:
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 05:46   Link #4438
Ultragunner

Spoiler for chap 206:
Old 2013-05-30, 07:47   Link #4439
Battler-kun

Oga will lose
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 07:49   Link #4440
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Spoiler for chap 206:

But since putting those tissues in his ears didn't summon those guys, it's possible Furuichi isn't out for the count just yet.

I want Jabber to show up, he could care less about picking a fight potentially leading to war....

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence