AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-01-13, 21:39   Link #1521
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Stiyl, finally acting on that long "prologue" advice from Touma.
Old 2010-01-13, 21:40   Link #1522
tsunade666

For me touma is in the middle. Not from either Side but usually touma's been only fighting the enemies from magic side so it could be alright to say that. Unlike accelerator which only fight the espers and hadn't fought yet with magicians.

Fianna to me is a pretty cunning one and with index with him. I don't see them winning that easily even if touma and accelerator gang up with him. Specially if he finally get his hands on sasha............ ( wondering what kind of indecent stuff will fianna do to her )

Shiage being the 3rd main guy of the story. Just like touma and accelerator his fighting to protect a girl. And now the girl in question is rikuo. But this guy is quite unlucky. He got smack by touma after just becoming a leader then quit. Poor guy.

His quite skilled with his gun ability but still his just lucky and mugino is quite confident with her skill and just lost her mind because she become to much yanyanderedere and goes berserk that she lost her control.
Old 2010-01-13, 21:56   Link #1523
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Fianna to me is a pretty cunning one and with index with him. I don't see them winning that easily even if touma and accelerator gang up with him.
Even if Touma is going with Kaori, Itsuwa and the Amakusas and team up with Accelerator... thats why I said about Aiwass being sent to Russia...

Quote:
Specially if he finally get his hands on sasha............ ( wondering what kind of indecent stuff will fianna do to her )
Oi! what kind of stuff you mean?, well maybe Touma, I can't see Fiamma doing that kind of thins caus of his obssesion with his Holy Right.
About Touma, will be Sasha the new addition to his harem? ....
Index: Another one?
Aisa: That bastard!

Quote:
Shiage being the 3rd main guy of the story. Just like touma and accelerator his fighting to protect a loli. And now the girl in question is rikuo. But this guy is quite unlucky. He got smack by touma after just becoming a leader then quit. Poor guy.

His quite skilled with his gun ability but still his just lucky and mugino is quite confident with her skill and just lost her mind because she become to much yanyanderedere and goes berserk that she lost her control.
More unlucky when he joined ITEM
Old 2010-01-13, 22:01   Link #1524
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Fianna to me is a pretty cunning one and with index with him. I don't see them winning that easily even if touma and accelerator gang up with him. Specially if he finally get his hands on sasha............ ( wondering what kind of indecent stuff will fianna do to her )
Depends on what he 'wants' from her

Quote:
Shiage being the 3rd main guy of the story. Just like touma and accelerator his fighting to protect a girl. And now the girl in question is rikuo. But this guy is quite unlucky. He got smack by touma after just becoming a leader then quit. Poor guy.
Yeah, I laughed when I read that

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Stiyl, finally acting on that long "prologue" advice from Touma.
Possible, but it's too late for that, he's now forever a side character to be paired with Touma

Then again... You never know... They all have one thing in common...

Spoiler for :
Old 2010-01-13, 22:04   Link #1525
Miraluka
Banned

Just a crack theory but, what if Fiamma gets weak like Accelerator and become a protagonist from the magic side?

As all knows, Accelerator and Shiage were on the top when Touma punched away their illusions.
Old 2010-01-13, 22:08   Link #1526
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Just a crack theory but, what if Fiamma gets weak like Accelerator and become a protagonist from the magic side?
Ooh oh! And to top it off, he'll continue the tradition by protecting... Sasha?!
Old 2010-01-13, 22:12   Link #1527
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Ooh oh! And to top it off, he'll continue the tradition by protecting... Sasha?!
Maybe, wasn't Accelerator killing the imoutos and ended protecting Last Order?
To aru majutus no Index: the tradition of the lolis.
Old 2010-01-13, 22:56   Link #1528
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Quote:
How did he cross path with Accelerator in Volume 19?
Spoiler for 19:
Old 2010-01-14, 00:06   Link #1529
tsunade666

GRRRRRRRRRR ACCELERATOR HAS GONE TOOO SOFT!!!!

The loli power is too powerful and contagious and the one who spread it is pretty dangerous too. For girls that is.

indecent? ......oh you bad

The thing I think and most likely the one that fianna wants is not sasha but the one who was about to be born from sasha or is it considered a baby already or just pure chunk of power left behind from gabriel. But still no matter what you think its from the womb...... its from the womb and again its from the womb.....................womb.........p...p...poo. ...poof....puff.

With you guys thinking fianna turning into the main guy from the magic side. Its kinda funny. Because sasha is also a loli............... I wonder how will touma punch that guy.
Old 2010-01-14, 02:18   Link #1530
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Maybe, wasn't Accelerator killing the imoutos and ended protecting Last Order?
To aru majutus no Index: the tradition of the lolis.
My Lord, you still have it.
Old 2010-01-14, 02:34   Link #1531
walt

please give link or tell me more about Misha/Sascha Hrushev (fallen angel) why she named Gabriel
is like a joke "Misha" = short name of Michael (angelic name) "Sascha" = short name of Alexander
so this bdsm-loli-blonde miracle named "Michael-Alexander-Gabriel" ?????
explain me please more
Old 2010-01-14, 03:46   Link #1532
hung44

http://www13.atwiki.jp/index-log/pages/274.html

Would someone mind translating this page.

According to it, Saint = Natural Mage with inborn power, Genseki = Naturally developed esper, Academy City esper = Power Curriculum developed esper, and Mage = people who learn sorcery. Ordinary people = neither esper or mage. They put Touma as an exception to all these groups.
Old 2010-01-14, 11:01   Link #1533
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
My Lord, you still have it.
These things just happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by walt View Post
please give link or tell me more about Misha/Sascha Hrushev (fallen angel) why she named Gabriel
is like a joke "Misha" = short name of Michael (angelic name) "Sascha" = short name of Alexander
so this bdsm-loli-blonde miracle named "Michael-Alexander-Gabriel" ?????
explain me please more
Very simply put, her real name is Sasha. She was possessed by the Archangel Gabriel. While under possession, Gabriel use another name- Misha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung44 View Post
http://www13.atwiki.jp/index-log/pages/274.html

Would someone mind translating this page.

According to it, Saint = Natural Mage with inborn power, Genseki = Naturally developed esper, Academy City esper = Power Curriculum developed esper, and Mage = people who learn sorcery. Ordinary people = neither esper or mage. They put Touma as an exception to all these groups.
This was from awhile ago... Basically, there are in fact 4 classifications in the story.

Espers = Science-created power (AIM) users. Talented.
Gemstones = Natural power (AIM) users. Talented.
Magicians = Trained Magic (Telesma) users. NOT Talented.
Saints = Natural Magic (Telesma) users. Talented.

Then there's the issue with non-AIM producing Gemstones, Touma specifically, there isn't a separate name for them yet.
Old 2010-01-14, 11:22   Link #1534
walt

Quote:
These things just happen
Very simply put, her real name is Sasha. She was possessed by the Archangel Gabriel. While under possession, Gabriel use another name- Misha.
so Sasha isn't fallen angel itself?
how boring...
Old 2010-01-14, 11:27   Link #1535
Miraluka
Banned

Well it depends from you concept of "fallen", for me is Touya and Shiina doings made fall Gabriel to the earth.
Old 2010-01-14, 12:07   Link #1536
walt

Quote:
for me is Touya and Shiina doings made fall Gabriel to the earth-
More in detail from this place PLEASE
WHEN? WHERE?
Old 2010-01-14, 12:31   Link #1537
Miraluka
Banned

Vol.4 - Touya has a fetish for souvenirs so he is always getting many souvenirs as posible, Shiina uses them as decorations in their new house, it was coincidence she placed them in accord to the location of the Feng-Shui style(Tsuchimikado said that the idols have a hidden power within them) evoking the western deities Genbu, Suzaku, Seiryuu and Byakko, when Shiina left the door open the house turned into a shrine and the spell was activated..... it was coincidence courtesy of Kamijou's bad luck.
Old 2010-01-14, 12:46   Link #1538
Plant42

Now there are 55 days left till Vol.20 released(10 Mar).
Old 2010-01-14, 12:50   Link #1539
MPS645

Hi I'm new here but i read a lot of posts
I don't read the novels so i'd like to ask for some info
Old 2010-01-14, 12:56   Link #1540
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
Now there are 55 days left till Vol.20 released(10 Mar).
10 Mar.....mmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPS645 View Post
Hi I'm new here but i read a lot of posts
I don't read the novels so i'd like to ask for some info
There is a lot of users and novel readers who will be pleased to help new ones, go ahead.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen