AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-12, 05:30   Link #5841
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLife222 View Post
Baidu put some nice info on Double 7 last chapter.

Spoiler for Double 7 part 6 picture:
*reads*

Vol12 end will have the existing Double 7 stuff + Tomitsuka (十三束?) VS Tatsuya, & Shippou VS Tomitsuka. Shippou supposedly gets a 'Batman' mask.
Old 2013-08-12, 05:32   Link #5842
hakazee

Quote:
Baidu put some nice info on Double 7 last chapter.

Spoiler for Double 7 part 6 picture:
so that guy is Tomitsuka

he seems a lot shorter than Tatsuya
Old 2013-08-12, 05:44   Link #5843
NoLife222

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
so that guy is Tomitsuka

he seems a lot shorter than Tatsuya
But he is more capable than he looks. Probably he will become a regular in later story.
Old 2013-08-12, 06:09   Link #5844
Awrya
U mad?

Tomitsuka made a cameo in Vol.7 Ch.9 with Masaki, who is about as tall as Tatsuya. I'd say he's about as tall as Miyuki, maybe a little bit taller.

The fact that he was chosen as a security guard does say a lot about his magic skill, wonder if the teachers recommended Morisaki instead of him as a discipline member only because of casting speed? His family seems to be near the top of the hundred families while Morisaki never was said to be part of the hundred families.

Two things I don't understand about the illustrations, why is Tomitsuka in full combat gear and Tatsuya in his normal school uniform and why would Shippou just decide to wear a batman mask?
Old 2013-08-12, 06:21   Link #5845
NoLife222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Tomitsuka made a cameo in Vol.7 Ch.9 with Masaki, who is about as tall as Tatsuya. I'd say he's about as tall as Miyuki, maybe a little bit taller.

The fact that he was chosen as a security guard does say a lot about his magic skill, wonder if the teachers recommended Morisaki instead of him as a discipline member only because of casting speed? His family seems to be near the top of the hundred families while Morisaki never was said to be part of the hundred families.

Two things I don't understand about the illustrations, why is Tomitsuka in full combat gear and Tatsuya in his normal school uniform and why would Shippou just decide to wear a batman mask?
Don't really know why Tatsuya didn't wear the combat gear. Shippou wearing the mask part is also very weird. Maybe Shippou always have cosplay and BDSM tendencies?
Old 2013-08-12, 06:22   Link #5846
hakazee

Quote:
But he is more capable than he looks. Probably he will become a regular in later story.
i hope so.

Quote:

Tomitsuka Hagane appear in volume 5 Amelia in Wonderland. and he is very awesome with his combat skill. also he is more a Shinobi-like than Tatsuya.

Quote:
Don't really know why Tatsuya didn't wear the combat gear. Shippou wearing the mask part is also very weird. Maybe Shippou always have cosplay and BDSM tendencies?
raep ?
Old 2013-08-12, 10:16   Link #5847
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Deep snow 3 features Mayumi!!!
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2013-08-12, 10:47   Link #5848
Gene098

Anyone know if there are short summaries or things of that sort for vol 9 chp 5 and 6?
Old 2013-08-12, 14:08   Link #5849
azziz

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
*reads*

Vol12 end will have the existing Double 7 stuff + Tomitsuka (十三束?) VS Tatsuya, & Shippou VS Tomitsuka. Shippou supposedly gets a 'Batman' mask.
will you also make your own summary this time?
it would be great,if you could do so.
Old 2013-08-12, 15:59   Link #5850
Rava

Quote:

I think that sounds about right. I think this picture is of him in Volume 7 as well.
Old 2013-08-12, 17:17   Link #5851
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
will you also make your own summary this time?
it would be great,if you could do so.
If there are Chinese translations available, then sure. Though if someone started a English translation on the same part make sure to tell me about it, I just got burned doing a partial translation for a side story that I haven't checked if it was on BT or not
Old 2013-08-12, 18:21   Link #5852
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
If there are Chinese translations available, then sure. Though if someone started a English translation on the same part make sure to tell me about it, I just got burned doing a partial translation for a side story that I haven't checked if it was on BT or not
@Flere821: I think @AprilS mentioned in Jcafe she could made from Jap or divide the job on more detailed spoilers or summaries?, anyway could be great if you people can hands on

PD: Sorry if I been too delighted about you people take on D7, but Who coulndt?, I almost cant holds down my happiness if you do...
Old 2013-08-12, 20:42   Link #5853
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rava View Post
I think that sounds about right. I think this picture is of him in Volume 7 as well.
i think he is about 165cm - 170cm

he is wearing mask ?
Old 2013-08-13, 00:16   Link #5854
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Deep snow 3 features Mayumi!!!
Not just Mayumi, more like (No, no more info will be divulged, go look for it yourself unless you want to be banhammered by Mods)
Old 2013-08-13, 01:36   Link #5855
Seitsuki
Onee!

Tatsuya you cheateerrrrr! Punishment!!!!

Not that I read anything as indecent as that. No way. Just speculating.
Old 2013-08-13, 05:50   Link #5856
zp92
へへへ

Spoiler for Vol 11:

Thanks to aprils from jcafe.

Wow, Miyuki, each time she's more great xD.
Old 2013-08-13, 07:41   Link #5857
Chirst

I love this SS of vol 11
Wishing Miyuki to realize her feeling as soon as possible
Old 2013-08-13, 07:54   Link #5858
NoLife222

Spoiler for "Batman's True Identity":

Credit to 全力衝刺mode from Baidu
Old 2013-08-13, 08:05   Link #5859
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Spoiler for "Batman's True Identity":

Credit to 全力衝刺mode from Baidu
Please pay my medical expenses. My sides just split open from laughing.
Old 2013-08-13, 08:17   Link #5860
NoLife222

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Please pay my medical expenses. My sides just split open from laughing.
Spoiler for Batman:
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings