AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-17, 04:15   Link #861
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Rin installs BB on his brother's Nuero Linker he gave her as a memento (her brother is still alive but in a coma). Duel Avatar ends up as Ash Roller, the embodiment of her brother's dreams (with the kind of bike he said he always wanted if he had the money to buy it). When in AW Rin's 'brother' (even he says he's not sure if he's the actual brother whose soul is stuck in the Nuero Linker or if he's some sort of spontaneously created AI from left-over memories) controls the avatar. Rin knows what is going on only as long as she's wearing that set of Neuro Linker, if she takes it off she forgets most of the stuff about BB and AW.
So Rin herself doesn't have her 'own' duel avatar? And Sky Raker is aware that she is the parent of Rin&her brother (or AI)?

If her brother wakes up and wears the neuro linker (or anyone else), would they gain access to those memories as well?
Old 2012-07-17, 06:50   Link #862
Johnykin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post

2) The broke up bit should have been mentioned when Taku and Haru talked with KYH on the rooftop, discussing about Scarlet Rain. Guess it didn't make it into the anime...?
Spoiler for About Taku:
Johnykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 11:55   Link #863
tsunade666

^You don't like Taku? well what he done might be bad but what he did after is a lot better and I can't fault him much for what he is doing all the time after that incident which he can't forget.
Old 2012-07-17, 12:28   Link #864
Johnykin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
^You don't like Taku? well what he done might be bad but what he did after is a lot better and I can't fault him much for what he is doing all the time after that incident which he can't forget.
Spoiler for About Taku in Comparison no Noumi:
Old 2012-07-17, 12:44   Link #865
Johnykin

Question regarding BB first generation:

Spoiler for CD compatibility with SC:
Old 2012-07-17, 13:55   Link #866
tsunade666

its actually chrome falcon. Chrome disaster was named after him because his the owner of it. The corrupted destiny armor and star caster? (I forgot the actual name)

Chrome falcon could be said one of the most hax ability in AW and its a good thing his dead and Haru can't use it anymore because his ability is Teleportation. Though I'm not sure on how good Haru on using CD but I think he can use the ability of the previews generation but not totally master it. Just use it.
Old 2012-07-17, 14:40   Link #867
Johnykin

ahahaha wow really.. so its chrome falcon, pretty bad azz avatar name. ya you know if you put in CF's teleportation skill along with SC's Aviation ability, dude he will have like a totally HAX ability on both offensive and defensive.

I wonder..

Spoiler for CD related thought:
Old 2012-07-17, 22:51   Link #868
Shiyumi

If the AW created using Fluctuating Light, it not a virtual reality world but more like a spirit world. And BB program can trigger true function of Neuro Linker, Soul Translator.

Last edited by Shiyumi; 2012-07-17 at 23:08.
Shiyumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 02:39   Link #869
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnykin View Post
ahahaha wow really.. so its chrome falcon, pretty bad azz avatar name. ya you know if you put in CF's teleportation skill along with SC's Aviation ability, dude he will have like a totally HAX ability on both offensive and defensive.

I wonder..
Having both abilities is actually make them less practical then having only one , since you need the special gauge to use them .

I think the problem with aviation and teleportation is that special gauge that needed before you can activate the skill and you need to take damage or damage your opponent to gain the gauge . Just imagine somebody who can do a one-hit kill-like black lotus or super hard type like volfarm ceberus
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 04:01   Link #870
Rovert10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyumi View Post
If the AW created using Fluctuating Light, it not a virtual reality world but more like a spirit world. And BB program can trigger true function of Neuro Linker, Soul Translator.
Assuming SAO has any real connection with AW atm.
Rovert10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 05:17   Link #871
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovert10 View Post
Assuming SAO has any real connection with AW atm.
In SAO Vol. 9 Interlude I Kirito talked about America researching Brain Implant Chip (BIC) and I think I read somewhere in AW that BIC was the basis for the neuro linker.

BB with its Incarnate Systems sounds a lot like Fluctlight, though it could be different. We probably won't get a definte answer from the author on this topic
Old 2012-07-18, 05:28   Link #872
Rovert10

Thought the author stated so their isn't clear connection atm so it's still up in the air.

It does fit but again could be anything.
Rovert10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 06:37   Link #873
Johnykin

I can't really comment much on your talk about SAO and its Fluctuating light or whatnot, i haven't read anything about SAO, please use spoiler tag when talking about SAO, im here in an AW thread to be spoiled by AW hehe.. but ive already gone through this entire thread, i read alot of SAO related talks ^_^.
Old 2012-07-18, 06:44   Link #874
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovert10 View Post
Thought the author stated so their isn't clear connection atm so it's still up in the air.

It does fit but again could be anything.
According to the author, "There is no clear link between the series."

They do not take place in the same world. However, it is speculated that the technology of the AW world is 20 years ahead of SAO world. So it's very possible that the technological side of both worlds is connected.

And eugh, I didn't know that Chiyu broke up with Haru, and I'm sure the anime-only viewers think they're still together. Bleh. I like Chiyu even less now..
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 11:43   Link #875
churchblue
Banned

I'm not giving up on an existence of a mercenary group that is against the Research Group. Like any merc group, they keep a low profile.

Also, what did Haru think of Wolfram Cereberus when dueling him?
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 12:36   Link #876
tsunade666

instead of a merc group of duel avatar, why not a vagabond? (did I use the word right)

duel avatars that aren't affiliated with a legion that are against the AW research group.
Old 2012-07-18, 15:15   Link #877
EccentricSwordser

I beleive that better, not everyone would want to be in a legion or maybe not make it into one. They'd just be regular players, but are well informed.
Old 2012-07-18, 19:35   Link #878
astray71

This might have been asked already, but does Nomi get owned by Silver Crow? I really want to know cuz that guy needs to be taken out. He's not on the front so he doesn't join the group. How long does his little fiasco last?
astray71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 19:40   Link #879
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by astray71 View Post
This might have been asked already, but does Nomi get owned by Silver Crow? I really want to know cuz that guy needs to be taken out. He's not on the front so he doesn't join the group. How long does his little fiasco last?
Silver Crow loses the first fight, and..

Spoiler for You've been warned..:
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 20:10   Link #880
churchblue
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricSwordser View Post
I beleive that better, not everyone would want to be in a legion or maybe not make it into one. They'd just be regular players, but are well informed.
I'm glad you agree.
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality