AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-22, 19:44   Link #61
potchip

Whilst I'll be in Japan the next couple weeks, don't think going to pickup the VN, and Ayase is the main reason I'm even half interested. The supposedly 'innovation' of non-stop swaying character portraits in the preview videos REALLY annoys me. Maybe there's an option to turn it off but I'm not going to chance it.
Old 2010-12-22, 21:37   Link #62
Scy

Besides the Ayase end, there is also going to be an end:

Spoiler for game:

I am more interested in that end.
Old 2010-12-22, 22:54   Link #63
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scy View Post
Besides the Ayase end, there is also going to be an end:

Spoiler for game:

I am more interested in that end.
There is such an ending like that... That tempts me to stay away from that ending.
Old 2010-12-23, 01:35   Link #64
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
There is such an ending like that... That tempts me to stay away from that ending.
Want me to make it worse or more intriguing for you? There's a rumor that Kyousuke's FATHER is the one he goes all Yaoi on....
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
Old 2010-12-23, 04:09   Link #65
Seitsuki
Onee!

Can we please keep that big hunk of manly GAR away from this thread concerning our lovely battle maiden of hotness please? xD

I'd get the VN, but the price is kinda restrictive. Between my figure commitments (Yuyu sama <3) and payments for stuff like food I really don't have the kind of funds needed well someone will have finished the route and posted a summary a day after it comes out. God bless those obsessive industrious otaku.
Old 2011-03-04, 00:45   Link #66
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

I like Ayase for her sweetness, pretty looks, and her sense of innocence for being so upset over anything indecent. I think she may be the cutest girl in the series, but that is hard to say. I think Kuroneko, Kirino, and Manami all very cute at times. But Ayase has a certain kind of cuteness I really like (I would say the same thing about Kuroneko).
Old 2011-03-13, 07:40   Link #67
wigglypuff
Banned

Ayase creeps me out when she says "uso uso uso", i thought she was a yandere!!
but anyway, she is pretty and is quite funny, especially when she saw something bad...
Old 2013-04-18, 18:10   Link #68
joshuafaramir
Book Elitist

I don't usually read fanfics but since this is an Ayase centric eps... I can't help but share this one shot. It's really awesome!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7030967/8/Fleeting-Glimpses
Old 2013-09-27, 21:20   Link #69
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVN.Chaos View Post
Ayase is quite hard to understand. She is a light yandere, a bit of tsundere/tsundara and...well, whatever it was that made her 'wanted' Kyousuke to sexual harassed her...
I moved the comment to this thread so it can be further discussed/developed... But basically, I think Kyousuke is probably the first guy to ever really be able to "flirt" with her. Generally speaking, with her being a model and all, she's so high above her other classmates that I imagine the guys don't even dare approach her. But Kyousuke is a bit older and has the advantage of experience with Kirino (and that way in the door), so he had the right balance of flattering admiration with presumptive closeness to work his way into her heart. She's used to being admired from afar, but not by someone who can actually exchange banter with her on somewhat of an equal level. Plus, again thanks to Kirino, he's generally able to read through her reactions enough to know when to push ahead and when to withdraw, and she can generally just "be herself" and he accepts her.

So actually, I think Kyousuke and Ayase have a pretty good rapport all in all, and I can see why developed a crush on him. By the same token, I can also see how Kyousuke went a little bit too far without thinking, and by the time he realized what he was doing, it came across to her as playing a bit "hard to get" -- and I don't imagine she'd ever had to face that before either. That probably pushed her competitiveness a bit, leading to the way things ended up.

In the end, it's a pretty good "first crush" sort of story, as far as it goes. She'd probably look back on it and laugh when she gets older.

Tags
characters