Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-12, 22:08   Link #7161
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Isn't Aisha's power of creating is random by definition? You can connect to any time? But you don't know when? He better of finding chronos...or other time based gods
Wait a minute. Aisha can create portals to another time and place, but the location is random. I think we all misunderstood. The portals she makes are set to a specific random location and they aren't single use only as proved by the case of the dinosaur. The portal Doni and Godou took should still be there. Furthermore, it clearly goes both ways so they should be able to return using the same portal.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 23:04   Link #7162
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Wait a minute. Aisha can create portals to another time and place, but the location is random. I think we all misunderstood. The portals she makes are set to a specific random location and they aren't single use only as proved by the case of the dinosaur. The portal Doni and Godou took should still be there. Furthermore, it clearly goes both ways so they should be able to return using the same portal.
Should doesn't mean that it will actually be there. At the moment, we don't have any concrete information about how Aisha's hole work (unless you're basing you're post on what you read in the raws of volume 14)

Even if they aren't single use only, they need something to "open" them and stabilize the "return" point so that it will transfer them into the same time that they entered from ... and at the moment, we don't know if Doni and Godou have actually been transfered to the same era.

Overall, still think that using Aisha's holes won't be the way, that Godou, Erica, Ena and Doni will use to return to the present era ... simply, because there are two many "dangerous" factor's involved with this authority.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 01:45   Link #7163
Gore17

Well, I do think it makes sense. It probably does lead to the same general time. They would have to find where and when the portal opens up again to take them back, however.

Also, I'm still waiting for where it was said that Aisha is 1800 years old. Is the Aisha we see a young one native to the time, or one from the future?
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 01:53   Link #7164
Yye1
Wide Right

I am amused by the interaction between Paolo and Godou, I really want to see how they interacted when they first met

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 02:05   Link #7165
Gore17

Didn't that happen in chapter 1?
Old 2013-06-13, 06:22   Link #7166
Sozoshi

Maybe the King of the End will kill Doni and Godou will finally man the fuck up
Sozoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 06:29   Link #7167
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozoshi View Post
Maybe the King of the End will kill Doni and Godou will finally man the fuck up
Salvatore won't die because he's Salvatore!

But I do expect Godou to wet his pants and man up.He needs to do better than right now.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 06:50   Link #7168
Sozoshi

Exactly because he´s Salvatore.
Let me give you an Example
Doni : Hey king of the end lets have a duel.

R.I.P
Sozoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 07:10   Link #7169
jheno13
Apostle's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Furthermore, I don't remember any moment where Godou was capable of merging Ama no Murakumo with two drastically different authorities.

i remember this

Godou unleashed Verethragna's fifth incarnation, the [Boar].

and combined it with Ama no Murakumo then order it to adsorb divine speed to fired off its tusk of steel to kill Gascoigne/Lancelot divine horse.....

so combining two authority is possible Boar + Ama no Murakumo + divine speed....

so maybe hole + Ama no Murakumo + Wind might be possible... with the help of those in the present to guide them....like Yuri and Liliana

wind might also be activated by Yuri trying to find Godou endanger herself with her power thus activating wind..

now that's all.....

Last edited by jheno13; 2013-06-13 at 07:19. Reason: just bieng weird...
jheno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 07:27   Link #7170
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Salvatore won't die because he's Salvatore!

But I do expect Godou to wet his pants and man up.He needs to do better than right now.
When did Godou ever not man up? He faced everything that came his way head. First he will negotiate and if that doesn't work out he used force.
Old 2013-06-13, 07:29   Link #7171
chrono25

donis power if he found another tunnel or perhaps the sword did absorb its power and donis during the most recent chapter then he might be able to get back but I still dont know what power he gained from circe all I know is the seal was lifted by yuri before he left .
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 07:31   Link #7172
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
donis power if he found another tunnel or perhaps the sword did absorb its power and donis during the most recent chapter then he might be able to get back but I still dont know what power he gained from circe all I know is the seal was lifted by yuri before he left .
Doni? I thought it was Godou
Old 2013-06-13, 10:17   Link #7173
Breimoon

someone knows why aishia or how she is called is more troublesome than godou's onee-sama??
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 12:08   Link #7174
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
When did Godou ever not man up? He faced everything that came his way head.
Unless Erica is feeling aroused.
Old 2013-06-13, 12:13   Link #7175
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Unless Erica is feeling aroused.
If Godou is serious he could turn the table on Erica. Remember in the Maid chapter which was said will take place in the future. He made the prideful Erica wear a servant attire (for me it looks like a ero-maid uniform) for him.
Old 2013-06-13, 13:44   Link #7176
chrono25

are we sure she has no control over where or when her tunnels connect to
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 18:38   Link #7177
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
When did Godou ever not man up? He faced everything that came his way head. First he will negotiate and if that doesn't work out he used force.
He needs to drop his pacifism, even if it's a facade, and start doing things that will benefit him.He would need to be more active in finding heretic gods and make sure he KILLS them. He shouldn't just let them off the hook when he beat them, e.g. when he let Athena go in vol 1 after defeating her.More fighting means greater mastery over his current powers and successfully killing a heretic god means more power. Pretending he's a regular human isn't going to be a luxury he can afford since the Last King could wake up just any minute in Japan.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 21:11   Link #7178
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
He needs to drop his pacifism, even if it's a facade, and start doing things that will benefit him.He would need to be more active in finding heretic gods and make sure he KILLS them. He shouldn't just let them off the hook when he beat them, e.g. when he let Athena go in vol 1 after defeating her.More fighting means greater mastery over his current powers and successfully killing a heretic god means more power. Pretending he's a regular human isn't going to be a luxury he can afford since the Last King could wake up just any minute in Japan.
Counter-point: the Last King has been fighting and killing Campiones for millennia. More Authorities almost certainly wont help.

...Actually, what if the Last King grows more powerful, the more powerful the opponent? So when fighting Campiones, the more martially/mystically skilled they are, and the more authorities they have, the more powerful the Last King becomes.

In such a case, the reason he's refusing martial arts and magic training, and avoiding getting more Authorities, could very well be because his instincts are telling him to avoid such things at all costs. Afterall, no one's sure if Ama no Murakumo is an actual authority or something else, so it's possible that Godou really only has 1 Authority, despite his wide range of abilities.

Afterall, Guinevere implied that the Last King had the same or a similar power to what Sun Wukong showed. In which case, unlike Sun whose condition was fighting multiple Campiones, the Last Kings would be how skilled the opponent is/how many Authorities they have.

...The more I think about it, the more this seems likely.

Last edited by Gore17; 2013-06-13 at 23:08.
Old 2013-06-13, 23:03   Link #7179
holybell84

Quote:
If Godou is serious he could turn the table on Erica. Remember in the Maid chapter which was said will take place in the future. He made the prideful Erica wear a servant attire (for me it looks like a ero-maid uniform) for him.
To make her more embarressed, let's have her Uncle walk in and see her outfit lol
Old 2013-06-13, 23:26   Link #7180
whitecloud

Noonnnono...have her wear...ERO FALLEN ANGEL MAID OUTFIT she will be perfect....

Can you get the ref...

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem