AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-08-10, 00:58   Link #1161
Hellbore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
damn you Kira!! thats suppose to be the Ptolemy Team's role!! not you & "Ashura"!!

i hope they just mistook the siblings for a certain trio of DRUG related characters
Actually that Wars Break is triggered by defeating the Druggies.

On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
Hellbore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-10, 04:55   Link #1162
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

They need to get an overdose of the Seed System.

Great vid there.
Old 2009-08-10, 08:03   Link #1163
New type of Newtype
Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
ty you were right. i barely use the A attacks so thats probably why i didnt figure it out.
Glad to be of help. Having the items is the only reason I press A.
New type of Newtype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 10:18   Link #1164
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

0 Shit Gundam
Old 2009-08-13, 16:13   Link #1165
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Guess what was the top selling game this week.'

As it stands Namco Bandai is just eating up all of my game time as of late between SD Gundam, Gihren's Greed and Tales of Vesperia. I'd say they are about the only 3rd party game company that can rival Square Enix in Japan right now besides maybe Capcom.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 21:59   Link #1166
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Can I get some help with Gundam Fighters. http://kenkoudaa.sakura.ne.jp/page204.html
I'm playing the new(ish) story mode and I get to branch C, level 4, the one where you fight 4 Lunas and one giant chibi Luna. I can beat them, but after that you get a computer and I have no idea what to do with it. Any takers?
Old 2009-08-13, 23:12   Link #1167
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Guess what was the top selling game this week.'

As it stands Namco Bandai is just eating up all of my game time as of late between SD Gundam, Gihren's Greed and Tales of Vesperia. I'd say they are about the only 3rd party game company that can rival Square Enix in Japan right now besides maybe Capcom.
And seems like most Gundam fans are still loyal with the PS2. The Wii version is surprisingly low.

For now, the trickiest part of SD Gundam Wars is figuring out the combination attack. If there is anything I love about this game more than SRW, is that they actually give the extended children (Stellar, Sting and Auel) a combination attack.
Old 2009-08-15, 06:00   Link #1168
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but damn local official SCE Vultures are jacking up the price of this software by almost 30% higher than usual. So I need to resort to sourcing out another reasonable importer.

Didn't manage to get the pre order bonus, but I figure I could do away with another useless flimsy piece of paper.

Last edited by MakubeX2; 2009-08-15 at 06:38.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 06:38   Link #1169
RedWing

I'm thinking of getting the wii version but is there any translation/guide I can use?
RedWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 19:48   Link #1170
Tofu Prod
Founder

Send a message via AIM to Tofu Prod
RIght now I'm playing Dynasty Warrior 2 Gundam for PS3. Anyone playing that game? It's pretty good.
Tofu Prod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 20:51   Link #1171
Cipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofu Prod View Post
RIght now I'm playing Dynasty Warrior 2 Gundam for PS3. Anyone playing that game? It's pretty good.
I'm currently playing the same game. I started with the original plot of Amuro Ray but am having problems trying to have fun. It's too repetitive.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 21:02   Link #1172
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofu Prod View Post
It's a nice game, the controls are improved from DW:G, but I hate the fact that it isn't dual audio, so I'm stuck listening to the English voices, some are good, some are terrible. The selection of characters and suits is amazing, playing as a ball and defeating hundreds of mobile suits is an amazing experience. The quantity of missions is great, but the quality has decreased in my opinion. Grinding on 1 let you find new plot points within the mission, but grinding on 2 is just playing a randomly selected map with randomly selected units, doesn't have the charm of 1.
Old 2009-08-16, 22:51   Link #1173
Tofu Prod
Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzmaister View Post
It's a nice game, the controls are improved from DW:G, but I hate the fact that it isn't dual audio, so I'm stuck listening to the English voices, some are good, some are terrible. The selection of characters and suits is amazing, playing as a ball and defeating hundreds of mobile suits is an amazing experience. The quantity of missions is great, but the quality has decreased in my opinion. Grinding on 1 let you find new plot points within the mission, but grinding on 2 is just playing a randomly selected map with randomly selected units, doesn't have the charm of 1.
Really??? Hmm... **checks**, oh that's right! The one with Dual Audio is "CROSS FIRE"... HAHAH!
Old 2009-08-16, 22:52   Link #1174
Tofu Prod
Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
I'm currently playing the same game. I started with the original plot of Amuro Ray but am having problems trying to have fun. It's too repetitive.
Play on HARD?
Old 2009-08-17, 15:18   Link #1175
Shadow Kira01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
War is not supposed to be fun and thus, the gameplay is quite boring.. Repetitive battles, endless battles.. The only good part is that you get quite a wide range of suits to pick and also to upgrade. Aside from that, it also serves as a replacement for those who did not watch the anime or read the manga. The story is somewhat compressed but there are cutscenes and lots of dialogues.

I finised Amuro's story, started Amuro Ray's. Started Kira's. Started Domon's.. And my main one is Millardo's but using Heero's Wing Zero as that its buster rifle is the best weapon IMO.
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 20:54   Link #1176
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Well after playing the first Gundam 00 stage I take back what I said about the weaker presentation. It seems that the U.C got shortchanged this time around in favour of A.U, whereas with Spirits is was the other way around. It's cool, after the first turn of the Gundam 00 stage which is the intervention at the AEU Enact test the screen suddenly starts getting snowy and then Aeolia Schenberg cuts in and starts talking directly to the player with his message from the show. Then after a little bit it goes back to the stage, but you here Aeolia's speech in the background just like in the show. I love these things and how they make outside of the box use of the engine because it really immerses you in the game.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 22:19   Link #1177
Tofu Prod
Founder

Anyone remember this?

I actually still have this... This was I say, much better than crossfire... Gameplay and Controls that is...
There was suppose to be a premium version that was release where you can play as AMURO...
Old 2009-08-17, 22:20   Link #1178
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Well after playing the first Gundam 00 stage I take back what I said about the weaker presentation. It seems that the U.C got shortchanged this time around in favour of A.U, whereas with Spirits is was the other way around. It's cool, after the first turn of the Gundam 00 stage which is the intervention at the AEU Enact test the screen suddenly starts getting snowy and then Aeolia Schenberg cuts in and starts talking directly to the player with his message from the show. Then after a little bit it goes back to the stage, but you here Aeolia's speech in the background just like in the show. I love these things and how they make outside of the box use of the engine because it really immerses you in the game.
Didn't Delaz's Speech in Spirits makes use of a similar effect ? And the only thing that impress me in this game was the anime-correct portrayal of the Devil Gundam as a Unit. Big, massive and real difficult to defeat instead of just being rendered to a back ground or a nefted down version from previous G Gens.

PS :- A really good advice here, get a Phoenix and a Halo ASAP. Because their combination gives you a Powered-Up Phoenix which can combine with any other units to fill up your Profile list at a accelerated rate. A really good throw back to the old Phoenix from F there.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 03:15   Link #1179
azuma-blade
The Dominant

Send a message via Yahoo to azuma-blade
First Trans-Graham and now this!!!

Old 2009-08-18, 12:10   Link #1180
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Quote:
Originally Posted by azuma-blade View Post
First Trans-Graham and now this!!!

I'm convinced, I'm going to have to import this game. (still no chance that it's going to be released in the US is there?)