AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-09-23, 16:00   Link #2381
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

It came out on the 20th.
Old 2012-09-23, 16:14   Link #2382
DangerMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
but I got a feeling that Mama Hannah surrendering Team Harlequin to the Allied Forces was a choice made to give Pied Piper time and leverage.
Definitely got that feeling from that moment as well.

I really like this new drawing Yoshida did again, he's actually been doing a whole bunch of these now, now I wonder what this one said:
Spoiler:

Last edited by DangerMouse; 2012-09-23 at 16:59.
DangerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 20:47   Link #2383
bigdeath

I think Elena's mystery being resolve was a very big reveal. I think it confirms that we are not dealing with multiple dimensions but instead the same time line that keeps getting distorted. Such as team Goldilocks being erased from time. It raises the question of how many times has the time-line been altered?

Elena facial reaction to AO's false confession was hilarious. He is a blockhead indeed.
bigdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 03:11   Link #2384
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Okay, now it's actually somewhat confirmed that the final two episodes will broadcast "sometime in November". There are no solid dates yet, but the news will be posted on the official site once they have secured a date.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 07:05   Link #2385
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
Okay, now it's actually somewhat confirmed that the final two episodes will broadcast "sometime in November". There are no solid dates yet, but the news will be posted on the official site once they have secured a date.

Images
Oh Bones..

why do you make everything so over-complicated?
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 09:34   Link #2386
Destined_Fate

Poor Elena got her hopes up over a false confession, felt bad for her.

Glad Maggie is getting more spotlight, she deserves it after being the forgotten one a while back.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 10:51   Link #2387
miketyson

Do I even need to make another quartz cannon joke?
miketyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 11:12   Link #2388
Daniel Lind
ロック・オン!

Well, at least it's not a year after it started like Bakemonogatari. The sooner it ends, the better.
Daniel Lind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 14:09   Link #2389
DangerMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post

Images
Whew, good news.
Old 2012-09-24, 14:29   Link #2390
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Couple months is better than no date at all. Now watch episode 22 do something that will ramp up the suspense to torture us during the wait.
Old 2012-09-24, 14:59   Link #2391
bastek66

I'm gonna laugh if in this week's episode Renton turn around (in OP, ofc).
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 21:49   Link #2392
Raincollie
A certain collie of rain.

One thing I really find confusing is the statement that this is the same universe as Psalms of Planets, just different parts of the timeline. According to Dian in episode 47, humanity was first introduced to Scub Coral before abandoning the Earth, and returning 7k years later (if I'm not mistaken), but over here we see humanity actually dealing with the scubs successfully rather than running away from it.
Explanation please?
Raincollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 22:10   Link #2393
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

It's because the timeline is corrupted. Humanity isn't supposed to be meeting the Scub now, and there aren't supposed to be Secrets at all. The Scub's traveling back in time, changing history, but the two timelines still exist concurrently.
Old 2012-09-24, 22:46   Link #2394
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

I'm probably not going to give a shit come November, this show is just stumbling all over itself and I find myself with little attachment to the show, its characters, or much of anything. SHIT, the only reason I'm still watching is because I want to see more Eureka, the entire cast of this show is entirely throw away.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 23:51   Link #2395
DangerMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Couple months is better than no date at all. Now watch episode 22 do something that will ramp up the suspense to torture us during the wait.
Yeah, thinking about it you know they will lol.

Last edited by DangerMouse; 2012-09-25 at 00:16.
Old 2012-09-25, 00:07   Link #2396
Raincollie
A certain collie of rain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
It's because the timeline is corrupted. Humanity isn't supposed to be meeting the Scub now, and there aren't supposed to be Secrets at all. The Scub's traveling back in time, changing history, but the two timelines still exist concurrently.
So it's the same universe, split into two timelines. Got it, thanks for clearing that out.
Raincollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 03:12   Link #2397
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

This show continues to be one big sad fucking joke. The production is a complete disaster. Finishing the show in November? I mean c'mon now, they should've forseen this ahead of time. Holy crap .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
I'm probably not going to give a shit come November, this show is just stumbling all over itself and I find myself with little attachment to the show, its characters, or much of anything. SHIT, the only reason I'm still watching is because I want to see more Eureka, the entire cast of this show is entirely throw away.
Amen.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 04:57   Link #2398
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeath View Post
I think Elena's mystery being resolve was a very big reveal. I think it confirms that we are not dealing with multiple dimensions but instead the same time line that keeps getting distorted. Such as team Goldilocks being erased from time. It raises the question of how many times has the time-line been altered?
Um... No.

Elena or Ellen was not erased or retconed of her existence only skipped from her own time (1981) to the future.

She had a glimpse of the E7 universe. As Eureka rescued her.

From descriptions of Eureka 7 A Pocketful of Rainbows that universe was an alternate universe that where its native Holland tried to reach the E7 series universe.

Same deal with Elena.

Remember what Eureka said when she first arrived in the AO universe to Ao. Her world is different from his world.

Now the question is what were those things in the 2nd OP that remotely resembles Nirvash Spec V from the Eureka 7 movie.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 05:41   Link #2399
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

This is why no one should play with time. Not even directors and producers.

But AO manages to not royally fuck it up like some others... (ie every scifi in the west that has played with time...)
Old 2012-09-25, 14:01   Link #2400
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Yeah, they don't ruin the device.

Just everything else attached to it :P

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, mecha, romance, science fiction, shounen