AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-08-17, 19:23   Link #2501
bob's your uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
A kiss between Tsukune and Outer Moka kinda has me at meh, 60% anticipation....a kiss between Tsukune and INNER Moka, however, has me giddy 110%
thats only because inner moka in the anime when transforming suddenly becomes wellllllllllll endowed, any way I personly like outer moka better, the vampire thing is cool and all but inner moka's a bitch.

Last edited by bob's your uncle; 2008-08-17 at 20:25.
bob's your uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 19:53   Link #2502
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
well actually i think it's pretty definite that eventually iner moka will develop feelings for tsukune and there will be a big drama involving iner and outer moka and their relationship with tsukune. but thats only after iner moka realizes her fealings and thats a long ways off, .......but it will definatly happen.
but if its a long way off then if might not happen....season 1 only had 13 episodes, whos to say season 2 wont have the same...

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 20:02   Link #2503
bob's your uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMunny View Post
but if its a long way off then if might not happen....season 1 only had 13 episodes, whos to say season 2 wont have the same...
well then you'll have to read the manga(whenever it happens in the manga) which i personally prefer.
Old 2008-08-17, 20:16   Link #2504
Xacual

Now it might just be me, but hasn't inner Moka had feelings for Tsukune almost all along? It developed slower then outer Moka but it definitely looks like she does.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 20:23   Link #2505
bob's your uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Now it might just be me, but hasn't inner Moka had feelings for Tsukune almost all along? It developed slower then outer Moka but it definitely looks like she does.
ya it's pretty definate even when inner moka says otherwise it's usually proven false or it's just inner moka with her "bad mouth"-(the exorcist/board chairman).
Old 2008-08-17, 20:24   Link #2506
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual
Now it might just be me, but hasn't inner Moka had feelings for Tsukune almost all along? It developed slower then outer Moka but it definitely looks like she does
nope, have never got any indication of that...? in fact its seems like she dossent even like him, she may have saved his life every now and again, but its cleary because she dosent want the outer moka to be upset if something happened to Tsukune, and she wants his blood

Old 2008-08-17, 20:27   Link #2507
Xacual

Are you talking about the manga or the anime? In the manga there has been a lot of signs of her growing affection for him.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2008-08-17, 20:31   Link #2508
bob's your uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Are you talking about the manga or the anime? In the manga there has been a lot of signs of her growing affection for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob's your uncle View Post
ya it's pretty definate even when inner moka says otherwise it's usually proven false or it's just inner moka with her "bad mouth"-(the exorcist/board chairman).
i was talking about the manga
Old 2008-08-17, 20:32   Link #2509
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

well both really...

Old 2008-08-17, 20:35   Link #2510
Xacual

Alright well then times I think she shows her affection for him, is when he first becomes a ghoul, and also when she first injects him with blood.

Old 2008-08-17, 20:35   Link #2511
bob's your uncle

Quote:
well both really...
in the anime u get the feeling that the only reason iner moka stands tsukune is for his blood and is the same for the manga IN THE BEGINNING. later there are defenite hints as to how moka realy feels.
Old 2008-08-17, 20:36   Link #2512
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

well actually im referring to the anime, i know this is manga, but if Tsukune and Iner moka play this long love game, it may never happen in the series, because the 1st season only hd 13 episodes

Old 2008-08-17, 20:38   Link #2513
Xacual

This thread is about the manga though, and the manga has a lot more to it then the anime did, at least the couple of episodes I could watch.

Old 2008-08-17, 20:41   Link #2514
bob's your uncle

Quote:
well actually im referring to the anime, i know this is manga, but if Tsukune and Iner moka play this long love game, it may never happen in the series, because the 1st season only hd 13 episodes
which i think is a mistake they could've kept going with the first season finish it out then save season 2 for later

and also i think it's going to be a short love game between inner moka and tsukune, the long love game belongs to outer moka and tsukune

And the short love game will probably be at the end of the manga.
Old 2008-08-17, 20:45   Link #2515
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

well i see it happening between those two, but that could really take some serious time for Tsukune to seduce her, especially with all those other girls there...

Old 2008-08-17, 20:47   Link #2516
bob's your uncle

now what i think is really interesting is that at the end of the anime they deliberatly showed us the possibility of tsukune falling for inner moka but in the manga he always says inner and outer are just as important so does that mean that the love story will be drawn out in the anime first before the manga? .....i think so
Old 2008-08-17, 20:51   Link #2517
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

of course it does, because at the end Tsukue said it was the iner one he liked, there gonna go into that more, so the love game might not be that long...

Old 2008-08-17, 20:54   Link #2518
bob's your uncle

Quote:
of course it does, because at the end Tsukue said it was the iner one he liked, there gonna go into that more, so the love game might not be that long...
thats what i'm saying so there probably will be enough room even if the first season only had 13 episodes
Old 2008-08-17, 20:57   Link #2519
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

but it only said that Tsukune may be attracted to Inner moka, but that still dosent mean that he will be able to and seduce her in time, again due to the other girls, and the fact its INNER MOKA

Old 2008-08-17, 21:00   Link #2520
bob's your uncle

Quote:
but it only said that Tsukune may be attracted to Inner moka, but that still dosent mean that he will be able to and seduce her in time, again due to the other girls, and the fact its INNER MOKA
jeese man, u act like it's the end there could always be a season 3

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire