AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-05, 04:56   Link #6381
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

^
Actually I thought that the reason that they settled on Railgun clones was because her ability was the strongest one out of of the level 5s that could produce a clone network that could still be controlled.

New Testament toiled with the idea of a network with a higher ranked Level 5 but found that said network would be uncontrollable. Neither 0930 or Level 5.5 Mikoto would be possible because the virus that triggered them wouldn't have spread throughout the network.
Old 2014-03-05, 13:41   Link #6382
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
^
Actually I thought that the reason that they settled on Railgun clones was because her ability was the strongest one out of of the level 5s that could produce a clone network that could still be controlled.

New Testament toyed with the idea of a network with a higher ranked Level 5 but found that said network would be uncontrollable. Neither 0930, nor Level 5.5 Mikoto would be possible because the virus that triggered them wouldn't have spread throughout the network.
Yes, I completely agree with this. Though we don't really know the entire story yet because of certain uncertain factors in the MISAKA network that we don't really understand yet, especially as of last volume NT 9...
Old 2014-03-05, 21:07   Link #6383
SilverTalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ame no Mikoto View Post
I was caught up by that too! What does he mean by it? Is there's things we don't know yet? well Aleister is so unknown but still... I want to know what he mean, can't stop thinking about it .... =.= :?
Don't think too much into it. Not only is it not clear who he meant, but what was actually said was something that is a lot weaker than "favorite."

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
This is a LN spoiler so don't read if you don't want to know.
Spoiler for Light Novel:
Spoiler for response to ln spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
^
Hmm, I don't even think the other level 5s (besides those 2) could make a network due to what their powers are. And rather than being unable to control it, I think the difference between the 2 is more in the type of network the Misaka's make. I think Aliester could have found a way to control clones of any of them if he wanted, but a bunch of independently thinking/acting terminals couldn't be used in the same way even if they all individually did what he wanted.
Old 2014-03-08, 22:04   Link #6384
hamazura
whatever

w..what!? someone other than kamiyan can smack girl face and destroy her nose!? "
Old 2014-03-09, 00:17   Link #6385
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for c68:
Old 2014-03-09, 07:02   Link #6386
LazyHunter

Spoiler for Chapter 68:
Old 2014-03-09, 07:15   Link #6387
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHunter View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 68:
Teleport can be pretty hax. heck if I will note her power. I will note her more dangerous than biribiri. Teleporting a screw into your skull will kill you. That's for sure. Unless your Accelerator or Kakine or a magician, then there is probably no escaping on that one.
Old 2014-03-09, 08:31   Link #6388
Breimoon

Spoiler for raw:
Old 2014-03-09, 09:58   Link #6389
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Just read the chapter and I have to say, Kuroko deserves some major respect there. Taking that knife to the hand and giving a Touma Style Beatdown feat. Teleport was pretty awesome.

Well, that little flashback panel pretty much confirmed that Kouzaku is Mi-chan.

Misaki pulling a Lelouch was pretty fun as well. So...bye-bye Exterior.
Old 2014-03-09, 20:44   Link #6390
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I hope we get to now see next chapter more about Misaki's relationship with Mi-chan which explains why she cares about the Misaka network. Otherwise, I don't see why she would care about the sisters and not about Misaka... it seems more than a little strange actually.
Old 2014-03-10, 02:36   Link #6391
Shadrala
Level 5 Railgun Stalker

Or... Is she just in denial about her true feelings for Mikoto...?

Old 2014-03-10, 09:13   Link #6392
Draco Spirit

That fight was kind of funny, in that Kouzaku just saw Kuroko as a teleporting Esper and failed to realize that Kuroko has nerves of steel and a fair amount of unarmed combat skill too!
Old 2014-03-10, 17:54   Link #6393
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Because of what was said in NT 7 about the extent of Misaki's powers, I still feel like Exterior isn't going to be destroyed. The plotline with Dolly is still unresolved after all. I don't think it is going to be that easy to destroy it. Maybe, I'm wrong, but I still think something else important is going on then that we don't know about.
Old 2014-03-11, 01:01   Link #6394
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

no wonder kuruko is immune to the 'touma effect'
Old 2014-03-11, 05:28   Link #6395
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakaizer View Post
no wonder kuruko is immune to the 'touma effect'
Though it's funny she calls him an ape when they have a somewhat similar fighting style. Though admittedly she can teleport while he can't.
Old 2014-03-11, 05:38   Link #6396
LG-MAX

Quote:
Where did it say anyone actually tried to clone them? I want to say I remember something saying that their powers couldn't be replicated, but I don't remember at all anything that mentioned a failed attempt to clone them.
vol 15......
Old 2014-03-11, 05:57   Link #6397
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX View Post
vol 15......
Lol of course it was mentioned during battle royale.
Old 2014-03-11, 18:18   Link #6398
LG-MAX

I'm an objective person
Old 2014-03-11, 20:14   Link #6399
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Because of what was said in NT 7 about the extent of Misaki's powers, I still feel like Exterior isn't going to be destroyed.
Some quotes about what you are talking about would be nice
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
Old 2014-03-12, 03:12   Link #6400
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
Some quotes about what you are talking about would be nice
Spoiler for NT 7:
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen