AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 09 Rating
Perfect 10 15 20.27%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 26 35.14%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 21 28.38%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 9.46%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 5.41%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.35%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-10, 18:22   Link #161
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
So wait...Layfon was fighting for money for what reason? To supply the orphanage with money? Food? They need to go more into that...
They really do because the anime still haven't been clear about that. He needs money really badly so that he could live in the orphanage... needs to be more clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
So what we've seen from the Heaven Blades so far:

- Layfon: willing to be 'evil' in order to make the people he cared 'happy', which in this case he considered in order to 'survive' and 'live' -> Participating in underground fights and intending to kill Gahard using a spar match as cover, violating the rules of Heaven Blades as bodyguards of the Queen.
- Savaris: Saw and thank himself for being strong, powerful, gifted Heaven Blade and and considers weaklings as 'ants', so it's perfectly okay to these 'ants' die because of their weakness, which includes his younger bro's 'mentor' in a cruel way.

Oh, Heaven Blades and their egos and rather twisted way of thinkings.

*waives Fon-fon x Felli flag*
*grab flag once again and hid it somewhere*

Anyway, no kidding it seems like the Heaven Bladers are rather twisted and scary in their way of thinking although we don't know for sure yet since we only know Layfon's and Savaris way of thinking so far. Personally, I think the reason why both Layfon and Savaris are like rivals probably due to their somewhat twisted way of thinking although both makes sense in a way but it's kind of scary.
Old 2009-03-10, 18:23   Link #162
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I was a tad disappointed. Underground fighting for money? They could have come up with something better than that. At least we learned more about Leerin this episode. And, we saw that Felli isn't a flat loli
Old 2009-03-10, 18:32   Link #163
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
They really do because the anime still haven't been clear about that. He needs money really badly so that he could live in the orphanage... needs to be more clear.

*grab flag once again and hid it somewhere*
*takes Flag and raise it again

Quote:
Anyway, no kidding it seems like the Heaven Bladers are rather twisted and scary in their way of thinking although we don't know for sure yet since we only know Layfon's and Savaris way of thinking so far.
in one of the earlier eps, Layfon said he was this strong becuase when he was training he stop thinking of himself as human. Considering that Lintence, one of the other HB train him as well. I think the other HB probably holds similar views in regards to themselves and strength.

Quote:
Personally, I think the reason why both Layfon and Savaris are like rivals probably due to their somewhat twisted way of thinking although both makes sense in a way but it's kind of scary.
in the world they live in it makes scary sense. Kinda strange that Borneo and his brother have such different view points. Borneo's view is actually closer to Nina's viewpoint then to Sarvais.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I was a tad disappointed. Underground fighting for money? They could have come up with something better than that. At least we learned more about Leerin this episode. And, we saw that Felli isn't a flat loli
the anime is glossing over things as there are more to it then just illegal underground fighting.
Old 2009-03-10, 18:34   Link #164
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
So what we've seen from the Heaven Blades so far:

- Layfon: willing to be 'evil' in order to make the people he cared 'happy', which in this case he considered in order to 'survive' and 'live' -> Participating in underground fights and intending to kill Gahard using a spar match as cover, violating the rules of Heaven Blades as bodyguards of the Queen.
- Savaris: Saw and thank himself for being strong, powerful, gifted Heaven Blade and and considers weaklings as 'ants', so it's perfectly okay to these 'ants' die because of their weakness, which includes his younger bro's 'mentor' in a cruel way.

Oh, Heaven Blades and their egos and rather twisted way of thinkings.

*waives Fon-fon x Felli flag*
Well, except for someone, probably all HB have their reason for fight, i don't think that they care of the importance or pride of Military Arts or HB's title, and surely we prefer this that someone with "All for love and justice"
But after the speaking of Savaris i started to think that all HB have since the birth power above the normal people (and after trained for control and improve it), so become an HB is impossible only with training
Old 2009-03-10, 18:37   Link #165
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard View Post
Well, except for someone, probably all HB have their reason for fight, i don't think that they care of the importance or pride of Military Arts or HB's title, and surely we prefer this that someone with "All for love and justice"
But after the speaking of Savaris i started to think that all HB have since the birth power above the normal people (and after trained for control and improve it), so become an HB is impossible only with training
it is call potiential, no matter how much potiential you have you still need to train and the HB train themselves like monsters to get to where they are level wise.
Old 2009-03-10, 18:41   Link #166
honeypie_0106

Savaris is cool! One of my favorite characters. Strong, mean, and hot!

Leerin was great!

The 17th platoon is all emo, but on Grendan, everyone was kicking ass. Seriously, the girls - Nina and Felli - should just try and get along with Layfon, they keep going all emo! It sucks!

And I didn't see any Nina x Layfon or Felli x Layfon in this episode, so I hope those shippers stop over-reacting.
Old 2009-03-10, 18:42   Link #167
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
it is call potiential, no matter who much potiential you have you still need to train and the HB train themselves like monsters to get to where they are level wise.
Exactly. Like a ball on top of a very very high hill. It has a amount of potential but it won't go anywhere unless it moves. Oooh, I sound so smart.... hahaha
Old 2009-03-10, 18:54   Link #168
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Quote:
it is call potiential, no matter how much potiential you have you still need to train and the HB train themselves like monsters to get to where they are level wise.
Yeah but this mean that if you don't have that potential (surely abnormal), you can't become HB even if you train like a madman, this explains why many people of Grendan, as Gahard, probably hate Layfon (young and with an awesome potential)
Old 2009-03-10, 19:12   Link #169
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
And, we saw that Felli isn't a flat loli
And from somewhere I remember this quote: "A loli with big breasts is cheating."

Although Felli's not that big, but that kinda helps me confirm she's not a loli (in my jurisdictions)

Wait, I already knew that before you said it! :O

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2009-03-10, 19:32   Link #170
danin8r44
The King of the Insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
And from somewhere I remember this quote: "A loli with big breasts is cheating."

Although Felli's not that big, but that kinda helps me confirm she's not a loli (in my jurisdictions)

Hahaha where did you get that quote?
I agree though Felli doesn't feel loli. She feels more like a doll.... with Frills!

On another note, after finally seeing a translation for Savaris' speech (a part i couldn't understand well before) I have come to the conclusion that he is made of awesome and elitism.
Old 2009-03-10, 19:39   Link #171
TrueKnight

^ I believe he got that from 'Omamori Himari', also a decent harem show but still in manga version. But he forgot to add the '-nano'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard
this explains why many people of Grendan, as Gahard, probably hate Layfon (young and with an awesome potential)
He bitched about Heaven Blades being given to a kid, well Savaris said it best ‘dude, it’s cuz yer weak, and Layfon and I'm liek strong so you can die, kay?.’

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypie 0106
And I didn't see any Nina x Layfon or Felli x Layfon in this episode, so I hope those shippers stop over-reacting.
She's being fussy about what relation Layfon had with other girls because she likes him. But she didn't care less about his 'ideals', so that puts her on league with Leerin at least in terms of accepting who or what Layfon really is. Felli that is, forgot to add.

Edit: typo
Old 2009-03-10, 19:51   Link #172
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Best episode so far!!! The Heaven Blades kick so much ass it's not even funny!!

And lol at Nina kicking Layfon out! What is she thinking? He IS the platoon, they are all just riding his coattails, they would've been dissolved already if it weren't for him. Hell, they would be dead if it weren't for him, twice.
Old 2009-03-10, 20:26   Link #173
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Okei so Felli knew his past and knew he was a Heavens blade?
Old 2009-03-10, 20:28   Link #174
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

she has access to her brothers files
Old 2009-03-10, 20:51   Link #175
PNGO
#1 in ♦YouR♦ ♥HuRt♥ ♂

Finally some REAL development!
Old 2009-03-10, 20:53   Link #176
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post

haha. Perhaps I should have said she isn't a loli at all.
Old 2009-03-10, 21:08   Link #177
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Quote:
she has access to her brothers files
But that's on Missing Mail, here i think that her is a worldwide eavesdropper
Probably she has heard what Gorneo and Nina said, because on the anime no hint of her know the past of Layfon, for now
Old 2009-03-10, 21:28   Link #178
TrueKnight

Hmm you got a point. We know for sure that she knew something about Layfon's past being in Grendan (aside from Leerin), but so far be we don't know what. Yeah based on the anime.

However we also know that she has this very bad habit called 'eaves-dropping'. So added with fact that she's a talented nen-i which capable overhearing people talking miles away, and her obsession and curiousity to know what Fon-fon's talking about and with who perhaps all the time, so she probably knew. Yeah probably :/.
Old 2009-03-10, 21:42   Link #179
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Best episode so far!!! The Heaven Blades kick so much ass it's not even funny!!

And lol at Nina kicking Layfon out! What is she thinking? He IS the platoon, they are all just riding his coattails, they would've been dissolved already if it weren't for him. Hell, they would be dead if it weren't for him, twice.
Good thing I wasn't Fon-Fon at the end of this episode when she said they couldn't be in the same platoon.

My response,"That's okay. I don't like fighting alongside the weak and spoiled war-gamers anyway."

He should just be his own damn platoon and they can pick up the table scraps from his missions.
Old 2009-03-10, 21:45   Link #180
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Good thing I wasn't Fon-Fon at the end of this episode when she said they couldn't be in the same platoon.

My response,"That's okay. I don't like fighting alongside the weak and spoiled war-gamers anyway."

He should just be his own damn platoon and they can pick up the table scraps from his missions.
a two person duo between him and feili would be enough.