3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.54%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-11-11, 23:01   Link #241
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Fifth War: Scream of a Mad Beast

I would want if most of you agree with me on this: THIS IS IT!!! This episode was beyond heroic awesomeness!!

How many of you could appreciate the chance of witnessing so many Servants gathered in the same battlefield, at the same time?

How many of you roared on your seats watching each one of them fighting?

Geez, we needed just the other two Servants to enjoy an all-out Servant-fest!!

The reasons that I definitely bestow a solid 100 rating to this episode were:
1. Lancer's a true warrior with a heart of gold, never compromising his honor and morals. His eyes were glowing in desperation for the need to fight Saber one-on-one in a fair fight. Unfortunatley, wWhat pisses me off to no end is that Kayneth, Lancer's Master, trampled him via the Command Spell to force Lancer to tag along with Berseker at obliterating Saber just for the sake of wining at expense of honor.
Unfortunately, that's the tactful approach many Masters take while fighing in the Holy War, because it's a misfortune that there are no true friendships, particularly amongst Masters; it's a bid to get hold on the Holy Grail, the Throne of Mages.

2. But just because friendships amongst Masters are just delusions, that means in no way that the Servants would have to act the same manner, unless forced to do so by their Masters via the Command Spell.
And, that's where Rider alone shone in the spotlight. Rider might have been the "King of Conquerors" in an Antique Era but beneath his gruffy and goofy demeanor shines the heart of another true King just as Saber wears her Heart of King with pride.
Rider for President!!!

3. Finally, Berserker! Where should I start with Berseker?
The thumbs up go to the animation staff for pulling out such mind-bending, and yet convincing, CGI-animation to bring Berseker to life.
What's more, his ability allows Berseker to transmutate any object he touches into his Noble Phantasm, regardless if it's another Servant's Noble Phantasm.

Berseker gets special kudos from me, because He did what was impossible and unconceivable to be done in this Fourth Holy Grail War, he both humiliated and frustrated Archer. Honestly, I'm getting sick of Archer's flamboyant and preposterous delusions of His seemingly "Divine" status as King of Heroes.
The guy's nuts and narcissistic, and it was time that someone just his trap shut.

And, with Berseker's ability to turn Noble Phantasms from anything, the bids seems more than promising but interesting, because I believe for sure Berseker would have survived the Gate of Babylon and turning the tables on Archer by surprise.

4. Bluebeard made the same mistake I did when a long time ago I began to watch Fate/stay night, but I won't tell it because it's sort of spoiler given that BlueBeard's, a.k.a. Caster, identity has been revealed yet at full, though the shots from the ED provide hints as to his identity. That, and what he spoke at the end of the episode after taking a good look at Saber.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote