Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-03-12, 05:30   Link #11941
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
New post for new material:

According to the DAL website, there will be some new thing airing every Friday starting April 3rd on Tochigi TV.

My kanji reading sucks so I can't really pick up on exactly what it's talking about.
It is re-broadcasting of 1st and 2nd season. I wonder if they are going to air the bad original airing version of 2nd season again, or the improved version from the BD. Though it's unlikely it's BD version since they will have to extend the timeslots when 2nd season airs again.

If the movie comes out after the re-broadcast is finished then the movie will be released in September. If there will be season 3, they might announce it at the end of the movie.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 06:26   Link #11942
WingsoftheDragonix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiacBeast View Post
I made up a theory pages back (as to how the story could be "darker") that the spirits went berserk (when Wescott kills Shidou later in the story) and killed everybody else before fighting each other. Tohka wins and absorbs all the Sephira crystals, therefore becoming Phantom. Somehow becoming Phantom allows her to regain her memories and she goes back in time to prevent the tragedy.

It was made in jest and is just "speculation".
Wouldn't surprise me if this (or something similar) really did happen before the start of the story. I don't say that Phantom is Tohka or one of the spirit that we already know, but with the clues that we already have I really think that something similar to this happen in the past causing the story that we are reading.

There is also the fact that Phantom might be Shido mother(like other already said), the only thing that we know is that she have some kind of connection with Shido and a strong one too.
WingsoftheDragonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 06:55   Link #11943
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Found somelarger pics of the DAL bedsheets sold at Date A Fes way back when. (there were onlysmall shots before)

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

No closer shot of the Kurumi/Kotori one, though. Grrrrrr.
Old 2015-03-12, 07:24   Link #11944
Zodiarkbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
It is re-broadcasting of 1st and 2nd season. I wonder if they are going to air the bad original airing version of 2nd season again, or the improved version from the BD. Though it's unlikely it's BD version since they will have to extend the timeslots when 2nd season airs again.

If the movie comes out after the re-broadcast is finished then the movie will be released in September. If there will be season 3, they might announce it at the end of the movie.
Hopefully it will be the TV version, the BD ending was the generic open end where the girls are jealous because the MC is with another girl.
Zodiarkbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 08:19   Link #11945
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiarkbad View Post
Hopefully it will be the TV version, the BD ending was the generic open end where the girls are jealous because the MC is with another girl.
It's probably going to be an open end for season 3 too.
Old 2015-03-12, 08:37   Link #11946
Zodiarkbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
It's probably going to be an open end for season 3 too.
I don't think there will be a season 3, to be honest I don't really want a season 3 with S2 budget and S1 pacing.
Old 2015-03-12, 08:40   Link #11947
ZodiacBeast
Dreaming Butterfly

If there is a season 3 at least wait a few years.

"Lincoln had potential. However, his weakness was he couldn't handle bullets." - Hoshimiya Kate
ZodiacBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 08:49   Link #11948
ImperialFlameGod8190

The season 3 would be natsumi and origami's arc if i'm right so it could happen the question is will they do it properly becuse each of those arc's especially origami's is complex and has to be done a certain way.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 08:52   Link #11949
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
That`s indeed an interesting point, but what is if it's only stated that no one went aboard and Reine still managed to sneek out somehow. Phantom could have some unknown powers. Perhaps she can also teleport. We don't know yet.
This whole assumption is not unimportant but as long as there are no more concrete points about it, I will still in believe in the Reine = Phantom theory.
I prefer the easier explanation that they are just separate people. one speculation for the Reine/Phantom theory was that Reine heard Origami wanted power on Arubi island which was why Phantom knew about it. However that was blown out of the water when Phantom took an active interest in Origami 5 years ago when Origami travelled through time and attacked her.

It still leaves open just what Origami saw when she got rid of the noise surrounding Phantom during their fight.

Quote:
If there is a season 3 at least wait a few years.
Why? They have all the materials that they need for a full season
Old 2015-03-12, 09:25   Link #11950
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I prefer the easier explanation that they are just separate people. one speculation for the Reine/Phantom theory was that Reine heard Origami wanted power on Arubi island which was why Phantom knew about it. However that was blown out of the water when Phantom took an active interest in Origami 5 years ago when Origami travelled through time and attacked her.

It still leaves open just what Origami saw when she got rid of the noise surrounding Phantom during their fight.

They don't have the money though. Look at S2, the animation was worse than S1 (The pacing was better though).
Old 2015-03-12, 12:26   Link #11951
JonasDown!

Sorry for butting in, but I happened to find this
JonasDown! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 12:32   Link #11952
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Why must they deny me my Natsumi in a game???

I do like Rinne's return, doe.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 17:07   Link #11953
kagato3

Quote:
i just realized a flaw the the theory that Reine is Phantom while reading volume 10. Reine was aboard the Fraxinus when they battled the Goetia and it was stated that no one had left the ship when Ellen gave her ultimatum which means Reine remained aboard for the battle. The Tohka/Origami battle and Origami being turned into a spirit were happening simultaneously as well. Unless Reine has Kurumi's powers, there is no way she could've been in 2 places at once.

Reine is oddly absent durring Ellen's call and battle even though she was right there on the bridge beforehand, everyone is stated as responding but none of the responses fit her. Phantom also seems to have powers somewhat like teleporting.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

Last edited by kagato3; 2015-03-12 at 17:24.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 18:12   Link #11954
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Reine is oddly absent durring Ellen's call and battle even though she was right there on the bridge beforehand, everyone is stated as responding but none of the responses fit her. Phantom also seems to have powers somewhat like teleporting.
It was neither mentioned that she left the room and no one mentioned that she wasn't there so that is stretching it. Kotori herself would definitely notice since she is closest to Reine.
Old 2015-03-12, 18:54   Link #11955
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
They don't have the money though. Look at S2, the animation was worse than S1 (The pacing was better though).
Riki, isn't a matter of money but time management and scheduling, compare the time difference the studio had to work between S1's announcement(about 1 and 1/2 year) and streaming to S2's announcentment and streaming(about 4-5 months)
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 19:05   Link #11956
Zodiarkbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Riki, isn't a matter of money but time management and scheduling, compare the time difference the studio had to work between S1's announcement(about 1 and 1/2 year) and streaming to S2's announcentment and streaming(about 4-5 months)
Actually, He's right. That twintails show(ore no twintail) started with good animation then it got terrible to the point it was almost unwatchable.
Old 2015-03-12, 19:15   Link #11957
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiarkbad View Post
Actually, He's right. That twintails show(ore no twintail) started with good animation then it got terrible to the point it was almost unwatchable.
No, it was about schedule management.

Just in case you didn't know, IMS was working on Shinmai Maou Testament when they're supposed to be working on Oretwi.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 19:33   Link #11958
ZodiacBeast
Dreaming Butterfly

Quote:

Season 1 - 2013
Season 2 - 2014
Movie - 2015
Third season? - 2016 or 2017?
There's something called oversaturation.

I know there's enough material for a third season, but then we'll have to wait a long time for the author to write more for after season 3. I'd rather wait and let the author get at least a little but of a running start before he gets mugged for more material.

"Lincoln had potential. However, his weakness was he couldn't handle bullets." - Hoshimiya Kate
ZodiacBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-12, 20:49   Link #11959
cyberdemon

Quote:
Season 1 - 2013
Season 2 - 2014
Movie - 2015
Third season? - 2016 or 2017?
There's something called oversaturation.

I know there's enough material for a third season, but then we'll have to wait a long time for the author to write more for after season 3. I'd rather wait and let the author get at least a little but of a running start before he gets mugged for more material.
a season 4 won't come any faster eve if they do a season 3 now. I suppose they could go the High School DxD way and do 2 volumes per season.
Old 2015-03-12, 21:00   Link #11960
kagato3

Quote:
It was neither mentioned that she left the room and no one mentioned that she wasn't there so that is stretching it. Kotori herself would definitely notice since she is closest to Reine.
I just find it odd that <Ratatoskr>'s Analyst officer just seems to have disappeared like everyone forgot her when in 2 of the 4 mentions of her in the book are to a) remind people what her job is and b) point out the following
Quote:
Origami’s strange ability will make her dodge an attack if it was just one hit. But even so, Origami was not an idiot to fall for the same trick twice.

Kotori and Reine would have probably thought of a better plan. They would analyze Origami’s ability and take on an effective way to fight her.

However, that was beyond Tohka’s abilities.
You'd think people would be asking her advice when fighting an unknown super CR unit or she would be offering some info but she literally isn't refer to in the story aside from the above comment until shidou returns from saving Origami's Parents. She just vanishes and no one seems to notice. It's down right odd.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy