AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-10-17, 15:36   Link #1041
Dr_Crowbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
You have some very good pokes in your safari. You're Steel type and your pokes are Magneton, Forretress and Skarmory.
Wow that's unexpected. wish i could go to my own safary zone
Dr_Crowbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 19:57   Link #1042
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

So, just a quick question.

I'm literally new to a 3DS and I haven't played a Pokemon game since the very first one. Me and my sister both want to play this but I learned that there's only 1 save slot. Can we not create two different games and play them separately with our own save or can this really only have one game and one save file on the same 3DS?
Old 2013-10-17, 20:02   Link #1043
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post

I'm literally new to a 3DS and I haven't played a Pokemon game since the very first one. Me and my sister both want to play this but I learned that there's only 1 save slot. Can we not create two different games and play them separately with our own save or can this really only have one game and one save file on the same 3DS?
one game one file its basicly what its always been you can erase that save file for a new save file but you can't have 2 for the same game cartridge
Old 2013-10-17, 20:59   Link #1044
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post

nope, not possible. How I wish this game would have multiple save states too

There's only one solution for this. And that's to buy X for you and Y for your sibling

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 21:13   Link #1045
jvcscasio
Lord of Lurkervile

They want you to be attached to your pokemons and to not save and resave your files at every mistake :P

I'm loving the new game, it's thrilling to be able to catch both new pokemons and old pokemons. Seing my girlfriend getting a pikachu at the beggining of the game bought me (I didn't find a pikachu, so I'm waiting her Ditto to reproduce the freaking male Pikachu...)
Some pokemons are strange, yes, but so was Muk and Mr. Mime!

Game of the year hahaha (jk, The last of us must win)
jvcscasio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 21:44   Link #1046
GDB

I heard eshop copies have 3 save files. Anyone with an eshop copy able to confirm or deny? That would alleviate the above issue if true.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 22:25   Link #1047
Kouma

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I heard eshop copies have 3 save files. Anyone with an eshop copy able to confirm or deny? That would alleviate the above issue if true.
From what I've heard, you can't have multiple saves using the eshop copy. Apparently, it stores some kind of data onto the 3ds that takes note of the timestamp on the latest save used for the game. So if you try using an older save, it's a no go.
Kouma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 22:39   Link #1048
shadow1296

y'know i'm having a hard time believing that zygarde is the leader of the xerneas and yveltal trio in a battle it certainly can't beat xerneas in type match up neither can yveltal, if anything zerneas is more of a leader of the trio than zygarde but that wouldn't make sense because if that were the case than wouldn't xerneas be the mascot of the third game the only other idea i can come up with is there is an event pokemon that's the leader and that would mean there are still 2 pokemon that haven't been revealed yet since the rumor is that the first 6 gen legendary pokemon that is an event is a mew type (the cute but powerful type)
Old 2013-10-18, 00:42   Link #1049
Who

Central Kalos Pokedex completed. Guess it's time to start Coastal this weekend and finish it by Monday and then capture the wandering legendaries.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 07:40   Link #1050
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

people traced where the bug occurs.

The regions shaded in blue are location where you get bugged. Remember to never save in any of these parts or you risk breaking both your 3DS and your game

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 07:41   Link #1051
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
y'know i'm having a hard time believing that zygarde is the leader of the xerneas and yveltal trio in a battle it certainly can't beat xerneas in type match up neither can yveltal, if anything zerneas is more of a leader of the trio than zygarde but that wouldn't make sense because if that were the case than wouldn't xerneas be the mascot of the third game the only other idea i can come up with is there is an event pokemon that's the leader and that would mean there are still 2 pokemon that haven't been revealed yet since the rumor is that the first 6 gen legendary pokemon that is an event is a mew type (the cute but powerful type)
Kyurem got new forms in B2/W2. Besides, why does Zygarde have to be the "leader" to be the mascot of the third game? The three are based on Yggdrasil - Norse mythology. The bird at the top of the tree, the stag eats the leaves, and the dragon that gnaws at the roots.

The "cute" event legendary will likely be based on the squirrel, Ratatoskr.
Old 2013-10-18, 08:32   Link #1052
Awrya
U mad?

Been using Wonder Trade for half an hour, got rid of multiple Gible, Larvitar, Gastly, Rhyhorn and Luvdisc and got a varied bunch of pokemon in return, with a lv.21 Houndour and a lv.50 Chatot being the best I received.

Wonder Trade is pretty addicting, but I noticed that about half of the traders were from Japan, wonder if that is because of the time?
Old 2013-10-18, 10:11   Link #1053
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
one game one file its basicly what its always been you can erase that save file for a new save file but you can't have 2 for the same game cartridge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
nope, not possible. How I wish this game would have multiple save states too

There's only one solution for this. And that's to buy X for you and Y for your sibling
Ahh that sucks, alright. Guess i'll buy X and she can play Y

Thanks
Old 2013-10-18, 11:29   Link #1054
ImperialFlameGod8190

the thing that i'm curious about is if people's pokemon change depending on the game u know that would make it more fun.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 11:31   Link #1055
GDB

You're going to have to explain what you mean more.
Old 2013-10-18, 11:55   Link #1056
Jun pls

Going to add everyone now, if that's alright with you
My friend code is 0576-4388-9979

EDIT: Alright, finished~

Last edited by Jun pls; 2013-10-18 at 12:40.
Jun pls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 12:25   Link #1057
Awrya
U mad?

I'm sure some (or most) have beaten the E4, but how do you see/know that you can catch a third pokemon in the safari zone?
When I talk to the attendant, I see a pokeball in 2 of the 3 options, with the third always being open.
Does a pokeball appear in the third spot or do you walk around the zone to discover the third pokemon?

Will the zone list update itself whenever I go online?
Old 2013-10-18, 12:51   Link #1058
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
I'm sure some (or most) have beaten the E4, but how do you see/know that you can catch a third pokemon in the safari zone?
When I talk to the attendant, I see a pokeball in 2 of the 3 options, with the third always being open.
Does a pokeball appear in the third spot or do you walk around the zone to discover the third pokemon?

Will the zone list update itself whenever I go online?
They need to have beaten the E4 and you both need to be online to confirm that fact. After which, the list gets updated with the third poké ball icon.
RedKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 16:57   Link #1059
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Sweet , caught Xerneas in 3 tries .
Old 2013-10-18, 19:24   Link #1060
Keila

My code (again) : 5026-5839-9241

My safari
• Electabuzz
• Dedenne
• Galvantula

:'(