AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-06-11, 21:19   Link #1541
Joka

What pisses me off about this anime is the fact that it has been tuned down so much.

According to what I have read Kazuma is suppose to be much darker and much more evil. In the anime it isn't so and all we get is this cutsey act.

I wish he would cut some heads off with the wind blades and just the whole feel of the series should be darker.

I am tired of seeing these perfect just characters. I want Kazuma to do some messed up shit like kill a bunch of Earth members. I want to see imperfections and I want to see some killing and unjustifiable acts.
Joka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 21:22   Link #1542
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
1+ hahaha sounds like fun
CeDeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 21:49   Link #1543
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

lol, i feel so sorry for tiana, she's cute and shes painicking lol XD

about he sacrificial thing, why dont they sacrifice a lamb or crops instead of a human being? or they should just select ayano to be the one who should be sacrificed lol =P( that would cause mt. fuji to go crazy lol)

ehe..ehehehehehe... (kazuma's psycho laugh cracks me up >,<)
kaerstan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 21:50   Link #1544
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joka View Post
I am tired of seeing these perfect just characters. I want Kazuma to do some messed up shit like kill a bunch of Earth members. I want to see imperfections and I want to see some killing and unjustifiable acts.
I think Kazuma wants to do this, too... Just check out his evil laughs in this episode. Tiana is shitting her pants already. And he does say that he wants to kick their ass even though they have nothing to do with him and do not even know who he is. Hopefully he sends a couple of them to the afterlife, although I can't imagine Kirika being too happy about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaerstan01 View Post
about he sacrificial thing, why dont they sacrifice a lamb or crops instead of a human being? or they should just select ayano to be the one who should be sacrificed lol =P( that would cause mt. fuji to go crazy lol)
As much as some people here might want that, I doubt Ayano would burn. Of course, they could just cut her up into tiny pieces...
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 01:08   Link #1545
workingclass

i love this episode. prolly one of my most favorite as of yet. while kazuma looks all serious and such i think he is more doing it just to pick on the pixie. after all he did say they are mysterious little pranksters and that what they were doing was against the rules.

im betting hes doing this more for the fun of torturing the pixie. kinda like he enjoys toying with ayano.

also i think the father is trying hard to set up ayano with kazuma, or it just seems like it.
workingclass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 01:24   Link #1546
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

ya... that ol'man wants to play cupid >,< i think kazuma is really looking forward for a good fight, imo, he also wants to test his powers by crushing the most powerful earth clan lol XD
Old 2007-06-12, 02:24   Link #1547
JediNight
キズランダム

Assuming the egg isn't used up in the process, couldn't they just ask the pixies to help them every 30 years? Granted its still of dubious morality since the clone is still basically the same person with the same memories?
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 02:34   Link #1548
Azure King
Snr Spammer

i'm shock that the pixie is still alive after the amount of punishment that kazuma give her
Azure King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 08:54   Link #1549
ItachiGT
Banned

I wished the Anime would be "darker", like the manga.........but doesn't seem so.........what a pity........
ItachiGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 11:06   Link #1550
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiGT View Post
I wished the Anime would be "darker", like the manga.........but doesn't seem so.........what a pity........
well as someone who hasnt read the novel i dont see anything wrong with the series so far its still captivating and without the evil bit i can actually like kazuma's ass hole attitude rather than just hating his guts! >.<

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 11:21   Link #1551
David Johnston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure King View Post
i'm shock that the pixie is still alive after the amount of punishment that kazuma give her
She's not a biological organism. Probably only magic could "kill" her.
David Johnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 11:32   Link #1552
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

^ lol, what a logical explanation you had there =P btw, im looking forward for a kazuma vs. lust(forgot the name of the black haired witch =) showdown ^^
Old 2007-06-12, 13:33   Link #1553
Kabitzin
1/3 of the Sea Slugs Team

Quote:
about he sacrificial thing, why dont they sacrifice a lamb or crops instead of a human being?
Spoiler for OMEGA SPOILER!:

I think asking them to sacrifice crops would be a little hypocritical, doncha think?

Kazuma could make crop circles, though.
Kabitzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 14:15   Link #1554
David Johnston

Quote:
lol, i feel so sorry for tiana, she's cute and shes painicking lol XD

about he sacrificial thing, why dont they sacrifice a lamb or crops instead of a human being?
I surmise that rather than just being a sacrifice the ritual involves actually having someone with honest-to-murgatroyd magic powers casting a spell that has lethal effects on the one so casting.
David Johnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 14:25   Link #1555
Advent
Cloud

i like how Kazuma justified planning to defeat the strongest Earth clan by saying that justice is on his side because they stole the pixie's treasure and should be punished. ^^
Advent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 17:43   Link #1556
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Have you guys read the first chapter of Kaze no Stigma -Kouen no Miko- ?
What do you guys think of it?
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 18:13   Link #1557
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
Have you guys read the first chapter of Kaze no Stigma -Kouen no Miko- ?
What do you guys think of it?
The art is very lovely, better than both the novels and anime.
Spoiler for manga chapter 1 spoilers:
Old 2007-06-13, 01:40   Link #1558
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well if they are using the treasure to create this person I'm guessing it's going to be destroyed. Besides I can't see pixies being willing to share their treasure since apparently it's extremely important to them.

Kinda feel bad for Ayano's father. He's spending all this money setting Ayano up with Kazuma and it doesn't seem like he's getting too far. Other than Kazuma taking Ayano out to dinner. But I guess them spending time together has to do something eventually.

Kazuma really is enjoying that he has an excuse to go against the earth clan. Probably because he hates rituals that involve sacrificing lives. Have to think the person must have special qualities to be in this ritual. Or else they'd find some low member of the clan or some animal to sacrifice. Maybe it does involve the person doing something that has lethal consequences or because of their lineage their death is worthy enough to keep Mt.Fuji calm.
Old 2007-06-13, 05:24   Link #1559
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabitzin View Post
Spoiler for OMEGA SPOILER!:
OMG, you made my day
Old 2007-06-13, 09:15   Link #1560
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
...Probably because he hates rituals that involve sacrificing lives...
This is so obvious, I'm amazed I didn't recognize the connection to the flashbacks -_-;;;

Tags
fantasy, shounen