AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2023-09-07, 06:57   Link #36341
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

NP5 Summer Kama... but at what cost? Actually, I do know the exact cost and it convinced me to go back to being f2p. I already have all the servants I love and I'm completely covered when it comes to farming now, so that should be easier than before.

Well, other than that she's great. Shorter and more pleasing to the eyes NP than Space Ishtar. Can 3T the 90+ node just fine with her thanks to her bonus damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
For what its worth, not only is our Ana not the Lostbelt Ana at all (to the point she doesn't know why she has those powers) but we also summoned her as early as Servafest, which takes place pre-Lostbelts. So basically Kadoc showed up with an evil version of one of our Servants who was also way stronger.
That confuses me, since Anastasia shouldn't exist in LB1 given that Ivan turned everyone into Yagas long before she was born. IIRC she didn't have her memories though, so that plus hanging out with Kotomine and Koyanskaya would be more than enough to turn her into a completely different person.
Old 2023-09-07, 11:41   Link #36342
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
NP5 Summer Kama... but at what cost? Actually, I do know the exact cost and it convinced me to go back to being f2p. I already have all the servants I love and I'm completely covered when it comes to farming now, so that should be easier than before.

Well, other than that she's great. Shorter and more pleasing to the eyes NP than Space Ishtar. Can 3T the 90+ node just fine with her thanks to her bonus damage.

That confuses me, since Anastasia shouldn't exist in LB1 given that Ivan turned everyone into Yagas long before she was born. IIRC she didn't have her memories though, so that plus hanging out with Kotomine and Koyanskaya would be more than enough to turn her into a completely different person.
Kadoc did something that twisted her summoning and somehow....aligned her with the Lostbelt? I think? Anyway Kadoc Ana is a unique existence which is part of why her emotional state is so far apart from our prankster.
Old 2023-09-07, 11:49   Link #36343
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

I hope you are ready to save for next summer. With Arc, ProtoMerlin, Summer Skadi and Summer Ibukim, you gonna weep.

On that summer, I got only Single Mom Okita, Charlotte and Summer Caenis. I'll use the lores to max the two last skills of Castoria, and battery skills of my farming units.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-07, 12:27   Link #36344
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I hope you are ready to save for next summer. With Arc, ProtoMerlin, Summer Skadi and Summer Ibukim, you gonna weep.

On that summer, I got only Single Mom Okita, Charlotte and Summer Caenis. I'll use the lores to max the two last skills of Castoria, and battery skills of my farming units.
Not interested in Arc and Summer Ibuki, I think I'll be fine. I only need NP1 for Summer Skadi and Lady Avalon, and the next anniversary should give me a lot of SQs.

I had planned to roll for Skadi in December but I don't know if it's worth it with her Summer version apparently being better. Other than that, I have all versions of my waifus now (being Nero and Kama) and I'm good with Buster and Arts farming and don't think I need to get on Quick. Roster for ST unit is filled nicely too, Nero Bride NP2 for Saber, Artoria NP2 for Archer, Melusine NP2 for Lancer, Sitonai NP3 to deal with cavalry, Vlad/Cu Alter for Berserker, Astrea/Himiko for Ruler, Jalter NP2 for Avenger, BB for Moon Cancer (I'm glad I played CCC and bought her extra copies in the shop before the summer event, she made the fight against Summer Kama a cakewalk), and MHXX NP3 for Foreigner. Yes, I'm almost completely Arts oriented, Castoria is too good to not make full use of her. I do want Assassin Kama at NP2 too since she's the only ST unit with class advantage against Alter Egos (kept some 200SQ in case there's a surprise banner before the Ooku rerun), but that's about it.

For support and defense, I have Castoria and Merlin. Castoria can do the job against bosses 90% of the time, it's unbelievable how broken she is. I want Lady Avalon because she's Arts Merlin and therefore has better chemistry with her.

It took me a while but I think I've build a pretty solid roster. I should be good for a long time.

2025 is the year likely to hurt me if I don't plan things carefully. Draco and Berserker Castoria are must haves for me, but I'm going to have to decide which one I want to NP5...

It's not like I have looked up every upcoming servant though, so there may be some really good units I'm overlooking.
Old 2023-09-07, 13:57   Link #36345
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post

Arc is a summer Servant oO?

Other than that: This is just me: next year isn't Samurai Remnant, Starfield, AC6 and Phantom Liberty around the same time

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-07, 15:57   Link #36346
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Arc is a summer Servant oO?
Anniversary, so like a week or two before Summer. Close enough.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-07, 21:19   Link #36347
Wandering Soul

No Summer Kama, NP 3 Summer Caneis though. Should have saved my quartz.
Old 2023-09-07, 21:58   Link #36348
grecefar

I have some savings but I think it's not my summer.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-07, 22:45   Link #36349
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well my saving journey that went on for about a year finally has started to run dry. Down to about 200 quartz now.

But I did manage to get through this banner with all I could have asked for. Ended up with NP2 Summer Kama, NP3 Summer Caenis, and NP4 Summer Sei.

Going along with how good Banner 1 was, I'm pretty happy. Honestly earlier this year I figured that I would get run dry by the LB6 gauntlet so having enough to get Summer Kama especially is a big win. Half expected to need to focus on her re-run banner next year. Now I just need to try my luck with Melusine's next banner. Would like one more copy for servant coin purposes. Then I'm mostly skipping 2024 and focusing on saving for 2025. Summer Melusine, Draco, Summer Kuro, Summer Castoria, etc, are all going to drain whatever I can save up. And I'd like to hit high NP levels on as many as I can get away with.
Old 2023-09-08, 11:31   Link #36350
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Madricano ma bro, making the innuendo even blackbeard avoids like a pro.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2023-09-09, 06:34   Link #36351
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I've been meaning to say it, but it would be nice if you guys split your support lists. I'm sure you have more than 9 servants who would be useful to others, and it's not like it takes long to set up. There's no demerit to doing it.
Old 2023-09-09, 10:21   Link #36352
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
I've been meaning to say it, but it would be nice if you guys split your support lists. I'm sure you have more than 9 servants who would be useful to others, and it's not like it takes long to set up. There's no demerit to doing it.
Pretty sure I have at least 3 setups, at the very least two.

1 isn't updated that fast though, as I usually only join events a few days in.

Old 2023-09-09, 11:03   Link #36353
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Pretty sure I have at least 3 setups, at the very least two.

1 isn't updated that fast though, as I usually only join events a few days in.
Bolvar, right? Yeah, you have 2 normal + 1 event. The second normal has no CE though.

I just know other people only have 1 normal list and 1 for event, I think that's a bit of a shame. Off the top of my mind there's Sheba and Dextro.

I don't mind if people take their time updating the CEs for events, but if you have a lot of good servants I think splitting your normal list is good etiquette. I've found that the implementation of this feature really improved QoL for me. It was almost impossible to find DPS Casters before, it was Castoria everywhere you looked
Old 2023-09-09, 12:03   Link #36354
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Bolvar, right? Yeah, you have 2 normal + 1 event. The second normal has no CE though.

I just know other people only have 1 normal list and 1 for event, I think that's a bit of a shame. Off the top of my mind there's Sheba and Dextro.

I don't mind if people take their time updating the CEs for events, but if you have a lot of good servants I think splitting your normal list is good etiquette. I've found that the implementation of this feature really improved QoL for me. It was almost impossible to find DPS Casters before, it was Castoria everywhere you looked
I just set the other one after you said it, tbh. I thought those split things would come randomly when you have more than two support setups, I didn't even know it was a separate option

Old 2023-09-09, 16:57   Link #36355
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
I just set the other one after you said it, tbh. I thought those split things would come randomly when you have more than two support setups, I didn't even know it was a separate option
I think quite a few people don't know how to do it, they didn't really make a big fuss about the feature when it came out. Part of the reason why I'm putting it out there.
Old 2023-09-09, 17:41   Link #36356
grecefar

Quote:
I think quite a few people don't know how to do it, they didn't really make a big fuss about the feature when it came out. Part of the reason why I'm putting it out there.
yeah I didn't pay attention to it, I do have some servants in reserve that I put now. I never bothered with the skills and focus on ascension.

I guess at least I can give the 6/6/6 to some of them.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-09, 17:54   Link #36357
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
At last, maxed out all Castoria skills!
Old 2023-09-09, 18:09   Link #36358
Wandering Soul

Quote:
By the way, I don't think I have you on my friend list. What's your username? If you need to add me, my ID is 056,205,200.
Old 2023-09-09, 18:18   Link #36359
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
By the way, I don't think I have you on my friend list. What's your username? If you need to add me, my ID is 056,205,200.
Request sent. My username is the same as here. I had a different one at first but thought it'd be less confusing this way, especially since it's the username I use mostly everywhere.
Old 2023-09-11, 03:05   Link #36360
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Damn, this event is generous AF on lores. Usually you get 2, counting those in challenge quests. And here you get how many? 5? 6? 7? I cleared the challenge quest by burning all command seals with Van Gogh but at least I got the lore. I still need to get treasure points for the two last lores on ladder. I sill have 3 unused lores from those quests and the one in event shop.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon