AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-01-29, 23:15   Link #1081
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Last time she tried to use magoi she started bleeding from every orifice and went into a coma...I doubt she'll have above fanalis average magoi levels.

I'm betting that if anything, Mor will eventually be one of the strongest Fanalis simply because of her training, experiences and of course...NAKAMA POWER!
*Suddenly remembers Morgiana*:'(, DAMN YOU WAR ARC! *flips table*
Old 2013-01-30, 01:51   Link #1082
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
^I kind of figure that she might count as sort of above-average for her age thanks to all the training she's had,
But I suspect most Fanalis train themselves. And they do so with each other, while she had to spend most of her life without other of her people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogon_bat View Post
I have a feeling that in due time we will discover she:

a) is of noble fanalis blood, meaning she is amonst the strongest in her tribe (think vegeta in DBZ)
That'd be lame. We already have Alibaba as surprise royalty. So what, you can't matter unless you're of noble blood?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 11:09   Link #1083
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Yeah, I would prefer Mor as a simple Fanalis girl, no need for thing like "long lost child of royal family"...I hope Mor will have more magoi for household vessel because I don't think she has any chance fighting with full-grown Fanalis like Rohroh by raw strength only. Seriously, that guy looks like he can give Marsur a run for money.
Old 2013-01-30, 12:17   Link #1084
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyesvn View Post
I hope Mor will have more magoi for household vessel
Maybe the second vessel Morgiana has can store magoi?
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 14:06   Link #1085
ellifeedn
Thinker

Do you suppose the Fanalis army has vessels too?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 15:17   Link #1086
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogon_bat View Post
Maybe the second vessel Morgiana has can store magoi?
I think it was mentioned that Morgianna doesn't have much magoi in her body, the necklace Alibaba gave her doesn't change that. It is just a normal necklace unless her household vessel breaks and Amon's familiar transfers to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Do you suppose the Fanalis army has vessels too?
They're probably the household of Mu, since they've sworn loyalty to Mu.
Old 2013-01-30, 19:02   Link #1087
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
I think it was mentioned that Morgianna doesn't have much magoi in her body, the necklace Alibaba gave her doesn't change that. It is just a normal necklace unless her household vessel breaks and Amon's familiar transfers to it.

They're probably the household of Mu, since they've sworn loyalty to Mu.
Yes it was mentioned that Mor does not have allot of Magoi in her that is why she almost died the first time she used her household vessel. I think it was after the the fight with Zagan that it was mentioned.

Well it wouldn't be the general and royal boy. But I wounder how many would his Djinn would give out. As surly Mu would also be training with them?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 22:28   Link #1088
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

The number of household vessel that one can have seems to depend on the candidate's Djinn. For example, Paimon is a fertility Djinn ( Also female ) and she was able to make more than 100 household vessels. While Sindbad with 7 Djinn only have 8 household vessels.

This actually make Hakuei more powerful than I thought. Sure she doesn't have much more magoi than others ( She seems to have less magoi than even Alibaba ) but her army of household vessels is much more dangerous with their number.
Old 2013-02-01, 00:48   Link #1089
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Sindbad adventures was pretty cool, no wonder we didn't get much info on what happened to Paltevia. It was being saved for Sinbad's story.
Old 2013-02-01, 04:38   Link #1090
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Sindbad adventures was pretty cool, no wonder we didn't get much info on what happened to Paltevia. It was being saved for Sinbad's story.
I hope someone scan it in the future. So does Paltevia looks like Greece or Macedonia because their soldier's armor looks kinda like Greece's hoplites.
Old 2013-02-01, 06:42   Link #1091
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Definitely Greek, or at least Greco-Roman.
The city name is even Contastia, no doubt coming from Constantinople of Byzantine Empire days.
Ruled by a ruthless war hero King, Paltevia is in a long running war with the Laem Empire.

The people are worn out from the long lasting war, and the warmonger king demands every able body to be enlisted into his army. Dracone is at first, a blindlingly loyal servant of his king and clashes with Sinbad, a more street-smart adventurer whose kingly qualities and astounding adventuring skills are already apparent at his young age. After the duo clear the Amon dungeon (with Dracone losing the duel at the end), the king hires the order of Assassins (based on the famed arabic Assassins, many are familiar with the AC video game series) to capture or kill Sinbad. That's where young Jafar comes in.

Really cool lines, and Sinbad is ALREADY a badass from the get-go.
Old 2013-02-01, 08:25   Link #1092
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:

Really cool lines, and Sinbad is ALREADY a badass from the get-go.
Well his birth made more of a worldly impact that Jesus so you'd expect him to be badass from the start xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 10:41   Link #1093
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Well his birth made more of a worldly impact that Jesus so you'd expect him to be badass from the start xD
Too bad that he is one-step to the dark side.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 23:31   Link #1094
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Quote:
Definitely Greek, or at least Greco-Roman.
The city name is even Contastia, no doubt coming from Constantinople of Byzantine Empire days.
Ruled by a ruthless war hero King, Paltevia is in a long running war with the Laem Empire.

The people are worn out from the long lasting war, and the warmonger king demands every able body to be enlisted into his army.
Sounds like Alexander the Great, leading his army into an endless conquest until they're tired and almost ready to rebel. But if his army still love him after so many wars then he may be more like Napoleon ^^.
Old 2013-02-02, 11:15   Link #1095
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Too bad that he is one-step to the dark side.
He has his reasons to why he stepping into the dark side and we all know it's got to do with Al Sarmen sooo I guess it's for a greater course.
Old 2013-02-02, 12:02   Link #1096
Raviel

^That part of Sinbad's character is what worries me the most, I think his zeal to defeat Al Sarmen and protect Sindria will be what brings him down in the end (along with everyone who follows him).

The road to hell is paved with good intentions and all that.
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 12:52   Link #1097
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

Translation is out
Spoiler:
Old 2013-02-02, 14:53   Link #1098
marvelB

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to the translation of that Sinbad story. It sounds real awesome. In the meantime, I checked out the 172 translation myself:

Spoiler for Magi 172:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 15:45   Link #1099
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
^That part of Sinbad's character is what worries me the most, I think his zeal to defeat Al Sarmen and protect Sindria will be what brings him down in the end (along with everyone who follows him).

The road to hell is paved with good intentions and all that.
I also got a feeling Al Sarmen also had a hand to play with his great depression that Alibaba's father helped him over come. Soo I think that it had something to do with Sindria being burned as there was a flashback in one of the chapters and the person he was holding could have been very dear to him like his first love or the person he was holding could be Dracon when he was still human and to save his life he ended up like that as we know him.
Old 2013-02-02, 16:15   Link #1100
XFire
150% done

Where is this translation? I can't seem to find it.

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen