AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2017-02-25, 22:15   Link #1
Cloud87

Just dropping by seeing how are all of you fellow otakus like myself doing so far

I'm doing awesome as always if you wanted to know the latest of what I've gotten i won't tell you everything I've gotten from for Christmas til now if you want me to all you gotta do is ask me by either asking me through here,PM me or visit message me whichever you prefer.

Anyway my mom gotten me a PS4 for Christmas last year it's a uncharted 4 bundle 500 GB slim PS4 to be specific & my grandma gotten me a Mini NES for my birthday if you wanted to know what else I've gotten then like i said ask me by either asking me through here,PM me or visit message me whichever you prefer & btw I've connected my PS4 & my Xbox 360 to our wifi sometime ago if you wish to added me on PS4.

Then my PSN is eagleeye8715 just letting you all know my PSN ahead of time if any of you ever wanted to know & of course if any of you ever wanted to be friends with me on PS4 anyway just dropping by seeing how all of you fellow otakus & fellow gamers doing so far,lately & recently .

if any of you ever wanted a list of my favorite hentai manga & doujinshi and if MOD allows me I'll gladly send you a link to list of my favorite hentai manga & list of my favorite doujinshi through PM & of course if MOD allows me to and if MOD it's OK with me sending you the link through PM
Cloud87 is offline   Reply With Quote