AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2006-10-02, 15:38   Link #281
gibits
Endless

I have a question. If Aizen could just take that crystal out of Rukia then did he go through all that trouble of rigging the execution, and drop hints to Renji along the way?

I'm thinking it was a pure plot device to help introduce the next arc and villian, but when you think about snatching Rukia and extracting that thing is much easier than killing the govorning body, feigning your own death, and messing around with Ichigo and Co.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-02, 18:11   Link #282
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Hogyoku

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits
I have a question. If Aizen could just take that crystal out of Rukia then did he go through all that trouble of rigging the execution, and drop hints to Renji along the way?

I'm thinking it was a pure plot device to help introduce the next arc and villian, but when you think about snatching Rukia and extracting that thing is much easier than killing the govorning body, feigning your own death, and messing around with Ichigo and Co.
Spoiler for Hogyoku:

The Hogyoku (Orb of Distortion) was created by Urahara and as it was to dangerous to be allowed to remain. Urahara tried destroying it , with no possible way to do it , so he placed inside Rukia about 100 years before current storyline . Why Rukia was chosen as the bearer baffles me to date??

Well Aizen was busy researching to upgrade his powers which were stagnant. he tried various experiments to achieve the hybrid Arrancar/Vizzard which resulted in many failed experiments i.e. Grand Fischer , Kaien Hollow etc etc. After all that he discovered Urahara had already invented a device which could successfully achieve that transformation He also discovered it was placed in Kuchiki Rukia

By that time Kuchiki Rukia was missing in Karakura . Urahara further comcplicated matters by giving Rukia a leatsu inhibiting Gigai (faux body), which was destroying her shinigami powers and forcing her soul merge with the Gigai . This would permanently sal the Hogyoku into Kuchiki Rukia making retrieval impossible.

When Aizen became aware of this he sent Kuchiki Byakuya Ryokbantai squad to retrieve Rukia , instead of Jusantai ( Ukitake) and Ordered her excution with Sokyoku . He was well in charge of Central 46 chambers at this point

You may ask why go through all this trouble when he had other ways to snatch the Hogyoku. Well at that point of time there was only one known method to get the Hogyoku without destroying it or altering it that was Sokyoku .Thus Aizen acting as central 46 ordered immediate execution pf Kuchiki Rukia .Whilst he was hidden in Central 46 he discovered another method invented by Urahara himself to extract the Hogyoku

Aizen did not snatch it from Rukia coz there are only 2 ways to extract Hogyoku undamged / unaltered

* Sokyoku

* Urahara’s Method

Spoiler for Sokyoku:

Spoiler for Aternate Method:

Spoiler for Images:

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2006-10-02 at 18:32.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-04, 01:19   Link #283
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi no ken Jebus
Note: There will not be a Bleach episode next week, then Bleach moves to a new time. Starting with episode 98, Bleach will be airing on Wednesday, taking over Naruto's former timeslot. Episode 98 will air on Wednesday, October 4.
One Question : Bleach took Naruto's wednesday spot and Naruto took thursday weeknight spot .So which new Anime took Tuesday spot

Tv Tokyo airs their most popular shows one per weeknight so no clash occurs in terms of Ad. revenue . Which new major show is airing on the tuesday night slot ?
Old 2006-10-05, 19:32   Link #284
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_shinigami
One Question : Bleach took Naruto's wednesday spot and Naruto took thursday weeknight spot .So which new Anime took Tuesday spot

Tv Tokyo airs their most popular shows one per weeknight so no clash occurs in terms of Ad. revenue . Which new major show is airing on the tuesday night slot ?
It should be Death Note that Premiered on Tuesday.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-06, 00:50   Link #285
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
It should be Death Note that Premiered on Tuesday.
Thanx Rurik for the info , aprreciate it I had a wild idea it maybe Death Note ... but factually had no clue .
Old 2006-10-09, 23:05   Link #286
DestinyFate
Shana <3

A question about episode 59

Spoiler:

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-10-10 at 00:43. Reason: Threads merged. You've just a little question about a single point in a single episode. That's what the Q&A thread is for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DestinyFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-09, 23:18   Link #287
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Firstly you dont need a spoiler tag for Anime only for Manga

Well Ichigo was his own reason for his injuries in a way .

Well Shiniagmis do have a habit of sealing their wounds temporarily with Leatsu to avoid fatigue due to bleeding in a battle .

Eventhough Bya did not cut him in the finale after the battle Ichias well as Bya relaxed momentarily and stopped cocncetrating their leatsu on the cuts and wounds . You did observe blood gushing out suddenly after the battle , that was the after effect

Also as Bya puts Ichi's Banaki leatsu was shattering his bones and body interanlly .Or Better say Ichi had not mastered his Banaki to endure tremdous Leatsu genrated during Banakai. SO Ichi's wounds were more severe
Old 2006-10-20, 19:41   Link #288
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Question

Is Zabimaru a Japanese mythological creature . I have seen the baboon with a monkey tail chracter appearing representing the spirit of sword in an other anime also . It appears in Bastard ep 5 or 6 .

Has Zabimaru significance in mythology ?

EDIT : Got the answer ..its a Nue

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2006-10-20 at 20:10.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-22, 17:19   Link #289
Duckling
The Winged Randomizer

Send a message via MSN to Duckling
Okies, I've got a question. Well, two actually.

1. I've just started to watch Bleach, and I would like to know, which episodes are fillers? I mean, I think 62 is the last canon episode but are there any other filler episodes between the canon ones? I don't mind filler that much, but I might want to watch the canon episodes first, and then later on go back to watch the fillers.

2. Well, the other question is about whetre I should read the Manga too, or not. What I'm asking is, are there many differences between the Manga and the Anime, and though already watching Anime, should I read the Manga too? I mean, will I miss something if I don't? Also, is the Manga terribly far ahead of the Anime?

... Hum, I guess that was a bit more than two questions... Neh.
Duckling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-22, 17:55   Link #290
Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckling View Post
1. I've just started to watch Bleach, and I would like to know, which episodes are fillers? I mean, I think 62 is the last canon episode but are there any other filler episodes between the canon ones? I don't mind filler that much, but I might want to watch the canon episodes first, and then later on go back to watch the fillers.

2. Well, the other question is about whetre I should read the Manga too, or not. What I'm asking is, are there many differences between the Manga and the Anime, and though already watching Anime, should I read the Manga too? I mean, will I miss something if I don't? Also, is the Manga terribly far ahead of the Anime?

Only got incomplete answers for you...

1. There were only two filler episodes before the filler episodes really started, and one of those was based on a sidestory in the manga. I'd say you might as well watch them as they come up.

2. I think you should start reading it from the beginning. There's something that the anime really downplayed that affects the latest arc, so it will make more sense later if you read it now. Also there are some nice bits of comedy that the anime cut out
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-30, 17:25   Link #291
MC Zandogg
The Zandogg!?!

o ok i got a question..........yoruichi and that blind guy tousen both have brown skin and purple hair...........are they related in any way???????......dont flam eme i dont know how to but a spoiler tag
MC Zandogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-30, 17:28   Link #292
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Zandogg View Post
o ok i got a question..........yoruichi and that blind guy tousen both have brown skin and purple hair...........are they related in any way???????......dont flam eme i dont know how to but a spoiler tag
Nope not at all . They are not related due to their race . In animes the color of the skin is not a big deal as compared to the real world . Anime/Manga Universes are Utopian in a way there is not much consideration to Race , Relgion and Orientation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckling View Post
Yes manga is way ahead of the Anime . Chracter development in the manga is high many charas have evolved as in comparision with anime . Yes compared to the sorry state of fillers reading manga is a treat for every Bleach Otaku
Old 2006-10-30, 17:54   Link #293
MC Zandogg
The Zandogg!?!

another question......i ehard rumors that yoruichi and kisuke urahara used to have.............sexual realtions........i heard that when SS found out about uraharas soul ball thingy that aizen has now kicked kisuke out.........and since yoruichi loved him she left with him.........but after watching episodes when they were alone they didnt really do anything at all........though they usually are together if they have free time.........but i don't believe this(though it'd be awesome)....because after yoruichi fought soi fong in SS soi fong ending up calling her yoruichi-sama againa nd started to work with her in finding the bountos.........ON TOP OF THAT soi fongs feelings reignited............so what imt rlying to say is why would soi fong forgive yoruichi for something so selfish its BS........i dont think she'd forgive yoruichi for that...........so for my FINAL conclusio i gotta say that yoruichi DID NOT have sexual realtion s of any kind with kisuke........BUT if thats true why would she help him escape SS...........ry for the loong questions but they've been bugging me :S *gasps for air*
Old 2006-10-30, 17:57   Link #294
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Actually they are rumored to be lovers nothing is known . And from what I have seen in the anime / manga , it was Yoru who had feelings for Ura . It Resulted into an affair only Kubo knows

Edit : In all of Yoru's flashbacks her feelings towards Ura are apparent
Old 2006-10-30, 18:09   Link #295
MC Zandogg
The Zandogg!?!

WAIT why would soifong forgive fer for that crap O_O
Old 2006-10-30, 18:11   Link #296
MC Zandogg
The Zandogg!?!

btw can some1 tell me how to put a spoiler tag??? (im a noob just joined liek a week ago).........my 1st post thou lol
Old 2006-10-30, 18:31   Link #297
Dark`
The Terror of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Zandogg View Post
btw can some1 tell me how to put a spoiler tag??? (im a noob just joined liek a week ago).........my 1st post thou lol
First, please avoid twice in a row if at all possible. Use the edit button near the bottom of your posts to add things that you may think of later on.

As for spoiler tags, you simply do [spoiler*]what you want to be hidden here[/spoiler*], but without the *. You can also label what it is you're putting in a spoiler tag if need be.

Like, [spoiler=Ichigo's bankai*]makes him super fast[/spoiler*], but without the *, will give you:

Spoiler for Ichigo's bankai:

You can also check out the FAQ located near the top of the forum page, they also talk about how to use spoiler tags in there. Here's the link: http://forums.animesuki.com/misc.php?do=bbcode#spoiler

Last edited by Dark`; 2006-10-30 at 18:32. Reason: added link to spoiler tags
Dark` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-31, 04:25   Link #298
^_Usagi_^
BaKa

I'd like to clear something cause currently I can't find which epi or chap said this (if it's correct then I'll continue with the other questions):
CAN SHINIGAMI ACTUALLY HAVE KIDS?
I think it was stated that NO; but when Isshin fights the Grand Fisher, the spaz uses some term to say Ichi is a true blood or something. So basically if there is even a term for it then it does happen :/
^_Usagi_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-31, 04:49   Link #299
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

It has been implied that they can't have kids. But it was also implied that nobles can. In short, the evidence is confusing and the author has given no clear answer on the subject.

We've got a whole thread discussing this topic so that everyone can have their say and explain why they feel they know the answer: Birth, Aging and Death In Soul Society

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-31, 05:44   Link #300
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

i remember that aizen said that his sword technique is to have some1 see once in order to fall under ,he also said tousen is his underling and controlled by his technique.How is this so?
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a