AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-28, 23:38   Link #321
Rin Listviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I wish Tatsuya had some kind of fiance too. I found it boring if there's no rival to Miyuki throughout the series.
Yep...and the posibility for the rival of miyuki would be mayumi??the council president...

Since there is a hint in here and there that miyumi had feeling (mari tease her about this if im not wrong)

And..after the end of 9 school tournament the higher ups held a meeting for discuss about "what to do" with tatsuya..and some of them sugest that "Tatsuya to marry Mayumi from 7th family or marry mayumi little sister whose younger than mayumi by 1year if tatsuya think mayumi is too old"...(i read on the post here somewhere)
I don't know mayumi and tatsuya know this or not already..but if at least mayumi know about it...im reeaaaally want to know her reaction when she know about it..QAQ
Old 2012-03-28, 23:42   Link #322
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

But...
Spoiler for Material Burst:
Old 2012-03-28, 23:49   Link #323
whsie

Quote:
But...

Quote:
And..after the end of 9 school tournament the higher ups held a meeting for discuss about "what to do" with tatsuya..and some of them sugest that "Tatsuya to marry Mayumi from 7th family or marry mayumi little sister whose younger than mayumi by 1year if tatsuya think mayumi is too old"...(i read on the post here somewhere)
I don't know mayumi and tatsuya know this or not already..but if at least mayumi know about it...im reeaaaally want to know her reaction when she know about it..QAQ
Spoiler for yeah..., a little correction there:

Last edited by whsie; 2012-03-29 at 00:00.
Old 2012-03-29, 00:00   Link #324
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Spoiler for war level:
Old 2012-03-29, 00:02   Link #325
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
Spoiler for Argument:
Old 2012-03-29, 00:07   Link #326
Rin Listviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post

Spoiler for yeah..., a little correction there:
Oh...i see..

And after jumonji said that,how is Tatsuya reaction at that time??>XD
Old 2012-03-29, 00:12   Link #327
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Spoiler for war level:
Spoiler for Not Tatsuya...:

Quote:
Spoiler for Argument:
Spoiler for not 100% sure:

Last edited by whsie; 2012-03-29 at 01:10. Reason: went back and looked at the text
Old 2012-03-29, 01:23   Link #328
maou87

I want to Know?

is there someone who have read web 3? can you pls. tell the complete detail of the hostage incident... i read web 3 but i couldn't get what really happened bcoz of d bad translation at google.. man! my eyes hurt.
Old 2012-03-29, 02:41   Link #329
deathcoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Spoiler:
I'd second that. The way it is now, its like im watching a re-run of Regios, Tatsuya being god-like and his "friends" either getting all depressed or being all jealous or fearful and harbouring animosity towards him.

A good war will likely snap them out of their childish mentalities and throw them into the true reality. I'd like to see how many of them will break down under the pressure of war. Its funny cos usually the main leads are the douchbags/idiots in shounen, but in this LN, its the reverse, the secondary cast are the actual bastards.
Old 2012-03-29, 02:48   Link #330
bludvein

I don't think any of his friends were ever jealous of his power. Most of the animosity/jealousy comes from the blooms outside his circle. Even that sorta dampens after he saves their asses later. Also, Tatsuya is nowhere near as emo as Layfon.
Old 2012-03-29, 02:57   Link #331
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

wow..

Spoiler:

thats kinda scary if u think about it...
Imagine if miyuki was to die in front of him and the aftermath that would result.
Old 2012-03-29, 02:59   Link #332
deathcoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I don't think any of his friends were ever jealous of his power. Most of the animosity/jealousy comes from the blooms outside his circle. Even that sorta dampens after he saves their asses later. Also, Tatsuya is nowhere near as emo as Layfon.
Well there is still a significant gap between them, like they are avoiding him, segregation to an extend. No matter what he is still an outcast in the school. But partly its Tatsuya's doing too.

Yeah Tatsuya is definitely different, Layfon is annoyingly sentimental lol. Tatsuya's cold demeanor makes him a very likeable character.
Old 2012-03-29, 03:06   Link #333
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I find Layfon to be a very complicated character. His thought process and logic is so simple yet it's a bit hard to understand. He's very ruthless and will slay anyone blocking his way though. And I believe the whole world of Regios is filled with complicated characters. Nina has been manipulated the whole time and she just realized that in vol. 14 (and still, Zuellni probably said "just as plan"). Most of Heaven Blade's Successors are jerks (except a few really nice) and their thought process is liekly getting stronger and stronger without much care for anything else.

The difference in power play a large part too. Not many in Zuellni know the true extent of Layfon's power but they still rely heavily on him for the competition and fending off filth monsters.

Tatsuya and Layfon would probably act the same when it concern their important person though (Tatsuya = Miyuki while Layfon = his friends). Layfon shows to be more emotional since he cares for a LOT of people dear to him while Tatsuya has no one but Miyuki.

But hey, Layfon is really annoying. But I hate most people from Regios than I hate Layfon anyway. It's like hating an annoying character for his annoying trait while ignoring that he lives in the world full of assholes.
Old 2012-03-29, 07:42   Link #334
shadowphx15

Spoiler for war level magicians:
Old 2012-03-29, 08:08   Link #335
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowphx15 View Post
Spoiler for war level magicians:
You have a point there.

Spoiler for Make Me Wonder:
Old 2012-03-29, 10:33   Link #336
AlaAlba

Spoiler for apostle:

Last edited by AlaAlba; 2012-03-29 at 12:26.
Old 2012-03-29, 12:54   Link #337
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
Spoiler for apostle:
Thanks for the info!

Spoiler for Deep Abyss:
Old 2012-03-29, 12:55   Link #338
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Itsuwa Mio? I thought the registered war-class magician in japan was "five" family.

So, her name must have "five" number. Like Gokiburi?
Old 2012-03-29, 12:56   Link #339
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Gokiburi... Seriously, that must be the worst ever surname to have.

Gorin is the family name for 5 family that appears in manga chapter 2 when Tatsuya was doing annoying thing like acting insignificant and low self-esteem narration.

#1 = Ichijou

#2 = Nisui

#3 = Sanshi

#4 = Yotsuba

#5 = Gorin

#7 = Saegusa

#10 = Juumonji

#1000 = Chiba
Old 2012-03-29, 13:27   Link #340
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Itsuwa Mio? I thought the registered war-class magician in japan was "five" family.
The name Itsuwa can be written as 五輪 or 五和 . I don't know if the manga uses a different writing, but the 五 is probably a given.

BTW, Seitsuki mentioned that this series didn't even had a TVTropes page... Well, it doesn't even have a wikipedia one . I have only seen a jwiki one. There is an english wiki page but absolutely lacks any content. Literally.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings