AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-04-12, 03:20   Link #61
Zhaxra

Ah, looks very cool. Champe did a great job with the colors. You'll have to tell Champe thanks for me.

It's funny, but when you're penciling and inking a piece, I tend to forget sometimes about color placement or I would have made the girls' hair flow differently to further separate the two instead of just inking one more heavily than the other.

I'm glad you liked the cake, Evil.
Old 2010-04-30, 13:01   Link #62
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Spanish version of Master Light #7 has been published at the usual website
http://www.elcomicenlinea.com/portal...estra&Itemid=4
Old 2010-04-30, 23:07   Link #63
TerranReaper
I am of the Blood Ravens

Send a message via MSN to TerranReaper
Well, this is certainly going somewhere and that Nanoha comic of yours looks rather interesting.

Spelling-wise, I leave that to others to comment about it. I don't care about spelling as long as I understand it .

Overall, it's rather good and thank you for updating.
TerranReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 12:38   Link #64
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Thanks for reading and commenting Terran. Much apreciated.
Old 2010-05-01, 22:51   Link #65
Kaix
[. . .]

Right now, I'm really grateful for the short summary at the beginning.

Personally, my favourite scene was when Kagero started shouting at Kasumi. Great portray of emotions. It really showed how much Kagero cares about Kasumi. (and I hope I'm not misinterpreting the meaning of the scene )

Wow, is that some sort of ancient teleporter? Quite convenient.

It'll be fun to see Emperor Tleyotl (hardest name to remember yet) wield that giant club.

And a new Nanoha comic?

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 00:32   Link #66
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
Right now, I'm really grateful for the short summary at the beginning.
Glad you liked it, expect more of Kai in chapter 8.

Quote:
Personally, my favourite scene was when Kagero started shouting at Kasumi. Great portray of emotions. It really showed how much Kagero cares about Kasumi. (and I hope I'm not misinterpreting the meaning of the scene )
You're not, it was exactly that feeling the one I wanted to catch and I'm happy to see that I sucsefully executed it.

Quote:
Wow, is that some sort of ancient teleporter? Quite convenient.
In a way, only Kagero, Tleyotl, Evil Rick, Kai and Satashi may use them, plus two more characters who don't appear yet. :O

Quote:
It'll be fun to see Emperor Tleyotl (hardest name to remember yet) wield that giant club.
Tleyotl is in aztec and means "Heart of Fire" If you prefer to use that name.

Quote:
And a new Nanoha comic?
Tehe, yeah, I'm making a new one, unlike my previous one, this is gonna be full color. Also, NO FANSERVICE! I'm tired of that, specially in Vivid and Force. And I'm also getting assistance from some friends, a great artist named Champe who did the Black Dragon clan image above.

You're the only one who my remember the subject, expect to see back Zaeta, Dr. Faust and ROBO-GATSURALLY, plus some new OCs like Zaeta's little sister and a male character who's gonna pair Nanoha.

Thanks for reading and comenting Kai, mich apreciated.
Old 2010-05-02, 00:49   Link #67
TerranReaper
I am of the Blood Ravens

Send a message via MSN to TerranReaper
I await your Nanoha comic. Glad to see something that is not fanservice for once.
TerranReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 00:58   Link #68
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerranReaper View Post
I await your Nanoha comic. Glad to see something that is not fanservice for once.
Thanks! Yeah, I'm specially pissed of at Vivid, how can the artist call himself a pro if the only thing he draws are half naked 11 years old girls trough every damn page and how the plot only moves forward every 2 chapters. I mean, look at the sexual arrange toward a 10 year old girl in the chapter 11 of Vivid. If I had a daughter, I would never allow her to get close to that artist .
Old 2010-05-03, 01:08   Link #69
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Well, it seems that the series only needs loli and yuri fanservice in order to please the majority of its fans. Who needs plot, right? I was being sarcastic btw. XD

For me, A's is still the best. :3

Nanoha comic, huh? I'm looking forward to it.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 14:20   Link #70
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

lol, good one!

Thanks for comenting.
Old 2010-09-30, 00:46   Link #71
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Important anounse

Master Light has been canceled... nah, just kidding. Okay, you may noticed something here, all links to the previosu 7 chapters and bios were removed, well, I had started a corrections on all of the previous 7 chapters of Master Light and right now I bring the very first chapter reedited and fixed from all of it's typos (or at leats the majiority), some edits and new & best renders at the archives. Also, many people told me of having seriously loading ussies and image gliches here, because of that, the Master Light re-edited englishg chapters will be shown at our web, elcomicenlinea.com.

So, if you haven't read Master Light, this may be your chance to start doing it, stay tooned since the rest of the reedited chapters come very soon plus the very, very good so antisipated chapter 8 and some very cool extras (Master Light's musical theme?! O.o)

Master Light is not dead, 2010 was a year of rest, reediting and restamnet of this saga, from now on, Master Light will conquer all of your senses!

Chapter 1

Link: http://www.elcomicenlinea.com/portad...6:76&Itemid=10

Intrusctions to read the comic:

On the link, clikc on the comic's cover. You'll be taken to our virtual magazine, which is like reading a real comin in the internet! Use your mouse to click and drag the pages, you can zoom an image by doing a double clikc on it.
Old 2010-10-29, 23:45   Link #72
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Corrected Chapter 2 is Up!

Link:http://www.elcomicenlinea.com/portad...5:85&Itemid=17

Intrusctions to read the comic:

On the link, clikc on the comic's cover. You'll be taken to our virtual magazine, which is like reading a real comin in the internet! Use your mouse to click and drag the pages, you can zoom an image by doing a double clikc on it.
Old 2010-11-13, 00:48   Link #73
Kaix
[. . .]

This has got to be my favourite chapter up to now! I really like lighthearted mood in one half, especially because the characters show a wider range of emotions. It was all really, really amusing to watch.

The best part is that it doesn't feel like a sudden mood swing when it goes back and forth to the battle between Kagero and Happy Nightmare, which looked quite intense itself. I'm really starting to like Happy Nightmare for some odd reason.

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 01:44   Link #74
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
This has got to be my favourite chapter up to now! I really like lighthearted mood in one half, especially because the characters show a wider range of emotions. It was all really, really amusing to watch.

The best part is that it doesn't feel like a sudden mood swing when it goes back and forth to the battle between Kagero and Happy Nightmare, which looked quite intense itself. I'm really starting to like Happy Nightmare for some odd reason.
Thanks Kai, I really wanted to show everyone a very characteristioc part of every Black Dragon clan member to show that each one hjas a diferent personality, I'm glad I succeded.

And yeah, it's kinda odd and a bit creepy at the sime time, my intention was to make people hate and fear Happy Nightmare because of his chaotic and twisted actions and personality, but instead, after chapter 8 Happy Nightmare got a huge number of fans and people to say they like him, it's like if he doesn't want to follow any kind of order, not even from me, his creator... spooky. @_@;
Old 2010-11-18, 00:41   Link #75
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Okay, Master Light Chapter 3 corrected and edited is up now.

Instructions to read the comic.

On the link below, click the comic's cover and then you'll be taken to our virtual magazine which is like reading a real comic but in the Internet! Use your mouse to click and drag the pages as if you passing the comic pages with your hands, you can zoom an image by doing double click on it.

Chapter 3
Old 2010-11-20, 02:49   Link #76
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Today is a day that will be remembered trough generations, today is an ocassion that makes all the work put on Master Light is actually worthy of the time, ladies and gentlemans, today at Bogota Colombia, at 08:57 PM, the rock band Feedback (From wich the baterist is my buddy & close friend Champe) interpreted for the first time in history the Official musical theme of Master Light!

Yep, that's right, Master Light has an official musical theme, composed and interpreted by the rockband Feedback (come one, everyone from your sits give an obassion to this awesome guys, pue talent, that's right)

Now, the theme has only been songe din a concert, I don't have still the song in a digital format, BUT, right here, I have a redord from the concert mad eby Feedback and, in since minute 41:00 is when the play Master Light, yes, that's right. Now, the the quality of the video is not the best since it was recorded by a Camera in the concert, however, I hope you guys can hear the song (which is really sticky and cool), when I get the song in digital format, I'll upload it to my Youtube account, but for now, enjoy this "raw" record of the song. (remember, in minute 41:00 aprox they start playing "Master Light")

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10968474
Old 2010-11-26, 22:28   Link #77
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Master Light #4 corrected & updated version is now up on our web

On the link below, click the comic's cover and then you'll be taken to our virtual magazine which is like reading a real comic but in the Internet! Use your mouse to click and drag the pages as if you passing the comic pages with your hands, you can zoom an image by doing double click on it.

Chapter 4: http://www.elcomicenlinea.com/portad...:102&Itemid=17
Old 2010-12-08, 09:44   Link #78
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
I'm still reading it, really like your story, so hope for a new chapter soon
Old 2010-12-11, 03:09   Link #79
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard View Post
I'm still reading it, really like your story, so hope for a new chapter soon
Thanks a lot, right now I'm finishing other project and with hollydays I'm a bit saturate din work, but yu guys should have Master Light #9 on February

In the mean time, let's continue with the corrections and update son previous chapters:

Master Light #5 now available!

Chapter 5: http://www.elcomicenlinea.com/portad...:105&Itemid=17
Old 2010-12-24, 15:16   Link #80
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Master Light #6 now available!

Chapter 6: http://www.elcomicenlinea.com/portad...:113&Itemid=17