AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-29, 22:17   Link #5041
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

I can just see Irish and Kyuukai butt heads when they're not trying to kill each other.

(WOOT! After a month long hiatus, Heart of the Machine has an update!)
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 22:20   Link #5042
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
I can just see Irish and Kyuukai butt heads when they're not trying to kill each other.

"Holy shit, it's back!"
- Damon Baird (Gears of War)

Heart of the Machine Ch. 16

Last edited by DarkJak2050; 2011-10-29 at 22:52. Reason: "Bantering" removed.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 22:22   Link #5043
Eratas123

Quote:

They will butt heads a lot. Everyone considers FRACTURE heroes for defending them against the IS while he believes that they started the whole thing (since Tabane's with them) and they're just trying to clean up their own mistakes.

He'll even call Kyuukai "Hero" a lot as a sarcastic nickname.

Side note - How good is Kyuukai at hacking?
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 22:26   Link #5044
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
They will butt heads a lot. Everyone considers FRACTURE heroes for defending them against the IS while he believes that they started the whole thing (since Tabane's with them) and they're just trying to clean up their own mistakes.

He'll even call Kyuukai "Hero" a lot as a sarcastic nickname.
Putting both of them against same enemies though would be a whole new level of awesome.
Old 2011-10-29, 22:43   Link #5045
Eratas123

@ Zero and Rain - Here's an argument from the two of them, tell me what you think.

Spoiler:
Old 2011-10-29, 22:48   Link #5046
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

I expect to see more of those in the future.

Have Tabane actually meet him face to face, see what'll happen then. For added effect, include Koyomi. If you add Kyuukai, there has to be some mention or inclusion of Koyomi.

Ah, and he's a really good hacker. Because well, his Mom is Tabane Shinonono.

Last edited by EthernalRain; 2011-10-29 at 22:56. Reason: Forgot to add info
Old 2011-10-29, 22:56   Link #5047
Eratas123

Quote:
I expect to see more of those in the future.

Have Tabane actually meet him face to face, see what'll happen then. For added effect, include Koyomi. If you add Kyuukai, there has to be some mention or inclusion of Koyomi.
Is Kyuukai OOC? I'm trying to avoid that.

Also, him meeting Tabane is gonna be catastrophic since she's the one person who made the machine that destroyed his life. He'll probably try to kill her once he sees her.

Tabane acts cheerful in your fic right? I'll have to see if I can have Irish push her buttons in a very dickish manner.

Here's an example.

Irish: So, you made the IS?

Tabane: That's right! I'm the genius extraordinaire.

Irish: Huh, I wonder what your husband thinks of you.

Tabane: What did you say?

Irish: I wonder what his last thoughts were as he got killed by the thing his wife was so proud of.
Old 2011-10-29, 22:59   Link #5048
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Now I want to see the rest of your fic, and BADLY.

Hopefully he doesn't try to kill her, or everyone on the ALBATROSS and in FRACTURE will be after his head. Then again, if that doesn't work, Kyuukai's gonna beat the shit out of him. And if he's unarmed when Tabane meets him... She's got martial arts training from Ryuu. She's the one who's gonna beat the shit out of him.

If he manages to escape, imagine him staring up at the city in the sky that has all it's guns pointed at him.
Old 2011-10-29, 23:00   Link #5049
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero and Rain - Here's an argument from the two of them, tell me what you think.

Spoiler:
INCREDIBLE.
Old 2011-10-29, 23:04   Link #5050
Eratas123

@ Rain - He doesn't care about his life though. This helps him on missions since ignores obvious risks to his life without hesitation.

He doesn't have any martial arts however. All he has is agility/acrobatics and knife combat which doesn't help him if he's unarmed.

Side note - How good of a hacker is Kyuukai? As in what can and can't he hack?

@ Zero - Thanks for reading.
Old 2011-10-29, 23:12   Link #5051
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Kyuukai can hack everything short of both TOP TIER 1 HIGH END Government code and whatever his mom can can took up. Other than those two things, he can hack and program or reprogram.

One word of advice, never let Irish anywhere near Koyomi. Otherwise, Kyuukai will probably end up tormenting and then viscerally murdering him. Seriously, it's in his character.
Old 2011-10-29, 23:13   Link #5052
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Too bad then.... I will be changing her name too.

She will be Bertha.

How about the appearance of the character as Mid-season upgrade?

----

Suggestion of Linking the two Universe:

The creator of the drone in the original is the same creator of the drones in my universe.

He joined Praxidike because he thought that they share goal of bring chaos into the world (through the breaking down of IS system).

Probably betrayed/back-stabbed Gerald because he is sick of keep making Clones of IS. If he rise to power, the drones will upgrades and become better (Justification for the Characters to get better/upgrades.....).

Bertha sounds allright, just keep in mind that Inami and Jinrai are no longer part of Praxidike.

One more thing to note, Athena Bouclier is not finished yet so yeah...

Also:
Spoiler for Upgrade:
Old 2011-10-29, 23:14   Link #5053
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 23:16   Link #5054
Eratas123

Quote:
Kyuukai can hack everything short of both TOP TIER 1 HIGH END Government code and whatever his mom can can took up. Other than those two things, he can hack and program or reprogram.

One word of advice, never let Irish anywhere near Koyomi. Otherwise, Kyuukai will probably end up tormenting and then viscerally murdering him. Seriously, it's in his character.
Don't worry. Irish doesn't harm innocent people and non-combatants. This'll cause problems in the new chapter since Viktor is obviously willing to cross this line while he isn't.

Do you mind if I make Irish a better hacker though? He had to learn quick as a kid or he would be killed in the camp. The one time he did somebody took the blame for him and died.

@ Hawke - Nice I want to put a part like that in the fic in the future
Old 2011-10-29, 23:27   Link #5055
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Go ahead. Irish would probably have more experience. But Kyuukai would have more experience in the field. His hacking is more like hacking on the go. He doesn't hack unless it's needed (on the field or off of it) or he needs something for his programming of his tech.

On another note, you could have Kyuukai and Irish hate Phantom Task for starting a lot of shit that would be spoilers for my story's chapter 18.
Old 2011-10-29, 23:27   Link #5056
DarkJak2050

Kyuukai's a Combat Engineer, right?

How well does he repair/build things?

One of my OC's in my fic is a Combat Engineer himself. In fact he's the same age as Kyuukai, 17 years old, right?
Old 2011-10-29, 23:30   Link #5057
Eratas123

@ Rain - Alright then. He already hates phantom tadk though, they're the one who killed his older brother figure. If you've read volume 5 then it's the pilot who's piloting Arachne.
Old 2011-10-29, 23:30   Link #5058
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@Jak Very well. He's the one who developed his weapons, after Tabane gave him a grant that gave him access to 5 specially made IS cores out of a hundred. These IS cores are the ones used for anti IS tools. His anti-IS weapons are some of the first.
Old 2011-10-29, 23:34   Link #5059
DarkJak2050

Quote:
@Jak Very well. He's the one who developed his weapons, after Tabane gave him a grant that gave him access to 5 specially made IS cores out of a hundred. These IS cores are the ones used for anti IS tools. His anti-IS weapons are some of the first.
Can he fix/repair anything without any form of manuel, if he has the right parts?

Even if it's something he never messed with, let alone touched before?
Old 2011-10-29, 23:34   Link #5060
Eratas123

@ Rain - Any idea that can help me write Kyuukai's part for future imperfect?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest